Enemies Of Love

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night both Nichkhun and Wooyoung did not sleep well. Wooyoung soul is still floating around in the air. He just lay down on his bed, his doll on his side and his kitten Bubu sleeps on his stomach. His finger grazing his lips lightly, face flush whenever the image of Nichkhun lips pressed against his replayed in his mind.

 

"What happen just now? Bubu, I’m confused. Nichkhun kissed me just now. Do you think he liked me?" asked Wooyoung to his cat while smiling shyly. However, the smile disappeared when Wooyoung thought about Nichkhun and Victoria and how Nichkhun confessed how happy he was with Victoria. “Maybe he was just bored because Victoria is not here,” thought Wooyoung sadly.

 

Nichkhun on the other hand was rolling on his bed. A silly smile plastered on his face every time Wooyoung flush face creep on his mind.  Nichkhun heart was filled with joyous feeling and he decided to just enjoy that feeling eventhough he was still confused with his hearts. While thinking about Wooyoung, Victoria suddenly crossed his mind, making Nichkhun sit up instantly. “Wake up Nichkhun! You already have a girlfriend,” says Wooyoung, slapping himself. “But, his lips is so soft,” silly smile creeping up on his face again.

 

The next day, both Wooyoung and Nichkhun woke up late since it was Sunday. Upon waking up, Nichkhun went straight to the bathroom to take his shower, eager to wake Wooyoung and ask him to make him a breakfast. Nichkhun then left his room and about to knock at Wooyoung’s door when the sound of the house doorbell stops his movement. Nichkhun went to open the door and found Victoria standing in front of it.

 

“What are you doing here?” asked Nichkhun, quite irritated with her unannounced arrival. “I come to spend the whole day with you baby. Since yesterday you refused to go on a date with me, today would not take a no as an answer. See, I even brought you a breakfast baby,” said Victoria with her demanding tone. Nichkhun just rolled his eyes, frustrated his plan was interrupted by her. “But I want to eat Wooyoung’s cooking,” scream Nichkhun in his head.

 

Wooyoung was going down to the kitchen to prepare himself and maybe Nichkhun a breakfast. But his steps stop when he spotted Nichkhun and Victoria in the kitchen with Victoria feeding Nichkhun what it looks like a breakfast prepared by her. Wooyoung was about to return back to his room when Nichkhun’s voice stops him.

 

“Wooyoung, where are you going? Don’t you want to eat breakfast? Just go and take your breakfast, don’t mind us,” says Nichkhun. “But, baby!! I don’t want to see his face.” retorted Victoria with her annoying aegyo voice. “Wooyoung, go and make yourself a breakfast. Don’t skip your meal. Didn’t dad told you that,” Nichkhun says with his serious voice. Afraid that Nichkhun will get mad, Wooyoung make his way to the kitchen and prepare himself a breakfast. “Hummmm…what should I cook? Kimchi fried rice for breakfast sounds good,” thought Wooyoung to himself.

 

While he was cooking, his phone rings and Taecyeon name displayed on it. “Hello? Taec Hyung?” “Hello Wooyoung. Good Morning,” says Taecyeon with his gentle voice. “Hi T..Taec hyung. Good Morning. Why are calling me hyung?” asked Wooyoung. “Nothing, I just want to hear your voice”. Hearing that, Wooyoung blushed madly. “Wooyoung, do you have any plan today?” asked Taecyeon. “No hyung. Why?” “Minjun, Channie, Junho and me are going to see a movie today. The movie called A Good Day To Die Hard . Do you want to come?” asked Taec. Hearing that, Wooyoung really want to go. He is a really big fan of Bruce Wills. But, he doesn’t know whether Nichkhun would allowed him go to. “I don’t know hyung. Mr. Horvejkul and his wife is not at home at the moment and if I want to go out, I have to ask Nichkh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter