Confession

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun woke up sometimes around 3am. Usually he will be grumpy when he woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. But this time, it was the most wonderful feeling ever. In his arm, there was Wooyoung, snuggling close to his chest, trying to find some warm in that chilly night. He buried his nose in the younger soft hair, inhaling his sweet scent. “Hmmm…you smell like vanilla,” whispered Nichkhun to himself.

 

He continues watching the younger sleep. His trailed his eyes across the younger face, his soft skin, his milky white neck, his cute nose and his pink lips. He peck that pouty lips, “This lips belongs to me,” thought Nichkhun while smiling. He tighten his hug around the younger, making the younger bury his face deeper into Nichkhun’s chest. “I love you Jang Wooyoung,” mumble Nichkhun before falling into slumber again.

 

Wednesday is the day where Wooyoung have the whole day free. He doesn’t have class at all that day. So, he doesn’t feel like waking up so early that day. He tightened his arm around his ‘pillow’ and he thought “I don’t feel like waking up. It is so comfy. This pillow that I’m hugging feels so good and it smells good to”.

 

“Pillow? I don’t have pillow this long,” wondered Wooyoung. He finally opens his eyes lazily, and saw that he is in the arm of Nichkhun. He finally remembers that they sleep together last night. “That pillow is Nichkhun. He smells good,” thought Wooyoung while blushing. He buries his nose onto Nichkhun’s chest, carefully, not wanting to wake the older up. Finally, realizing what he was doing, he was yelling at himself in his head, “Stop being so ert Wooyoung!”

 

“Do I smell that good?” Nichkhun hoarse voice really shock Wooyoung. He quickly got up releasing himself from Nichkhun. “Huh? I didn’t…It’s not like what you think,” explain Wooyoung, however his blushed face states otherwise. Nichkhun slowly sits with a smirk on his handsome face. He moves closer to Wooyoung, kissing him deep on the younger lips. After a while of lips and biting, he let go and stares at the younger, “Good Morning Wooyoung.”

 

“Go..od Morning K..Khun,” stuttered Wooyoung, his face was burning. Nichkhun then turned next to Wooyoung to see the kitten that was still sleeping. “Good Morning Bubu. Wake Up. Even your master has woken up,” says Nichkhun while rubbing the kitten tummy. The kitten wakes up, stretching and yawning and meowing. He pick the kitten up and place it on his chest while laying down.

 

Seeing Nichkhun lays back down makes Wooyoung wonder. “Khun, uhm…don’t you have class today?” asked Wooyoung timidly. “Yes I do. But I don’t feel like going today,” says Nichkhun with his low voice while playing with Bubu. “Why? You should go. Plus, father and mother would not like it if you skip class today.” “Don’t worry. I’ve already told mom and dad. Plus, there is a reason for me skipping class today,” says Nichkhun while staring at Wooyoung. “Huh?”

 

“Dad has a meeting at Jeju Island today. He and Mom will be there for three days and two nights. I asked him yesterday if we could go with him since it has been a while, since the last time I went on a vacation with them. Dad says yes. He even allows us to skip class for these three days.” Wooyoung was confused with Nichkhun explanation.

 

 Nichkhun chuckled looking at Wooyoung expression. “That means, we will go with them to Jeju. Our flight with depart at 12pm. So now, I want you to go to your room and pack your stuff. We will be leaving in 3 hours,” explained Nichkhun. “Huh? Vacation? Really??” asked Wooyoung really excited. He always wanted to go to Jeju. He always hears how beautiful Jeju is and now he got that chance.

 

“Yes Jang Wooyoung. Now, go pack to things.” “What about Bubu?” asked Wooyoung. “Don’t worry, the servant will take care of him. Plus we’ll only be going for 3 days.” Wooyoung nodded his head slowly. “Come Bubu! Help me pack up!” says Wooyoung excitedly hugging his doll and running to his room. Nichkhun just smile at him, moving to take his shower and packing his own stuff.

 

30 minutes later, Nichkhun done bathing and was packing his stuff. He suddenly remembers that he forgot to remind Wooyoung to pack his swimming trunk with him. So, he went to Wooyoung’s room and opened it. “Eh, where is he?” Without thinking, he opened the bathroom door. Stand in front of him was Wooyoung, with only towels hanging on his waist, his bang were clipped to the side using bright yellow hair clip.

 

Nichkhun was frozen in front to the bathroom door meanwhile Wooyoung had already hiding behind the shower curtain, face blushing. Nichkhun was staring straight at Wooyoung, wondering how can Wooyoung be so y and cute at the same time. Feeling uncomfortable under Nichkhun gaze, Wooyoung break the silence.

 

“Uhm…Khun. What are you doing in my bathroom?” asked Wooyoung. Finally coming back to reality, Nichkhun clears his throat, “Oh, I just want to remind you to pack your swimming trunk too. That’s all, Bye-bye.” Nichkhun quickly went out of the bathroom and running to his bedroom. His breathing was really fast. “Calm d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter