You Are Mine

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them end up spending the whole night sleeping on the couch, Wooyoung sitting down meanwhile Nichkhun laid with his head on top of Wooyoung’s lap. Nichkhun has the best sleep that he had ever had. He felt really comfortable and with Wooyoung fingers massaging his hair, he falls deeper in his sleep, having sweet dream. Nichkhun sleep was interrupted when someone calls his name.

 

“Nichkhun..nichkhun, son wake up.” Finally identified the voice belong to his father, Nichkhun quickly open his eyes and sits abruptly. His sudden act wakes Wooyoung up too. “Ice cream…,” mumble Wooyoung, rubbing his eyes, washing the sleepiness away. When he identified the man standing in front of him, his face quickly turns into its bright colour. He turned to his side and found out that Nichkhun’s face has the same colour.

 

“Uhm…dad. You’re back! Hahaha!,” laughed Nichkhun awkwardly while scratching his head. Mr. Horvejkul just stand in front of the two man while smiling. “Wh…Why are smiling dad? We’re ju..just sleeping. That’s all!” explained Nichkhun, stuttering with his cheeks burning. “ Nothing. I didn’t say anything I’m just glad to see both of my son after a while,” says Mr. Horvejkul with a wide smile. “How are you Wooyoung ? Did Nichkhun take a good care of you my son?”

 

“Huh? Uhm..yes father,” “I’m his husband dad. Of course I will take a good care of him,” says Nichkhun annoyed at his father question. “Husband? This is the first time I heard you called yourself like that,” says Mr. Horvejkul, his smile widening. “Huh? That…uhm..where is mom?” asked Nichkhun trying to change the subject. “ You’re mom is in the kitchen preparing the breakfast. Don’t you two have class today,” asked his father. “Uhm..yes father but it’s on the afternoon.” says Wooyoung. His father-in-law nodded still with a smile on his face. Why don’t both of you go wash up then come down and hae a breakfast together. It’s been a while since I have breakfast with my son. “Yes, father.”

 

His father-in-law then moved to his room to change his clothes. Nichkhun was about to leave to wash up but he stop his steps when Wooyoung is not moving. “Wooyoung, you hear what dad says. Go wash up.” Wooyoung still doesn’t move and just keeps his head down. “What’s wrong?” asked Nichkhun worriedly. “Uhm..uhm.. my legs.. I think I have a cramp. Remembering how Wooyoung sleep sitting down with his head on his lap, of course he will have a cramp. Nichkhun then approach Wooyoung and lifted him bridal style. Wooyoung let out a small shout, shocked. “It’s ok Nichkhun. I just need to sit for a while then it will be fine,” says Wooyoung, his face burning.

 

Nichkhun just ignored him and continue carrying Wooyoung to his room, straight to the bathroom. He let Wooyoung set at the edge of the bathtub. “Do you want me to help you washing up” asked Nichkhun bluntly. “What ?!! No..no..no..no. I can do it by myself,” stuttered Wooyoung blushing with his hand covering his chest. Nichkhun then just left Wooyoung and went to his room, lips curving into a smile when remembering Wooyoung panic face.

 

30 minutes later, both Nichkhun and Wooyoung went downstairs to have breakfast with their parents. All of them were eating peacefully. Mr. Horvejkul looked at his family. It looks like Nichkhun and Wooyoung relationship are getting better. Even his wife starts to open up and accepting Wooyoung. Mr. Horvejkul smiles warmly at the view in front of him. Suddenly, his peaceful thought was interrupted by Nichkhun.

 

“Nichkhun, what wrong? Why do you stop eating?” asked Mrs. Horvejkul. “I don’t like this pancake. It’s too thick and sweet. And the coffee is too bitter. I don’t like it. I don’t want it,” says Nichkhun, sulking while crossing his arm on his chest. “But, you never had any problem with my cooking before. You have been eating this type of breakfast thousands of time before. I don’t think there is any problem with it,” says Mrs. Horvejkul confusedly.

 

“Cook me some french toast and scramble eggs. And a hot chocolate.” says Nichkhun to Wooyoung, still sulking. “But Nichkhun, mother had cooked your favourite breakfast. You will not want it to go to waste right,” Wooyoung said. “No, I want you to make my breakfast for me.” state Nichkhun firmly. “But…” “Wooyoung, just go and make this ‘big baby’ his breakfast,” says Mrs Horvejkul while shaking her head.

 

With a small sigh, Wooyoung move to the kitchen and prepares Nichkhun his breakfast. It only takes Wooyoung 15 minutes to finish preparing. He brought the food to the dining table and lay it out in front of Nichkhun. Nichkhun quickly digging up him food greedily, without even lifting his head up. His parent was just looking at their son, shaking their head.

 

After breakfast, Mr. Horvejkul asked Wooyoung to meet him at his reading room. “How are you son? Did Nichkhun treat you better these three days?” asked Mr. Horvejkul with warm looks in his eyes. “Yes, father. I’m ok and Nichkhun treat me really well now,” answer Wooyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter