Revenge

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WOOYOUNG!!!! I miss you sooo much!!” says Chansung excitedly when he saw Wooyoung entered the class. He hugs Wooyoung so tight that it was hard for Wooyoung to breath. “Let go of him! You’re suffocating him Hwang Chansung!” yelled Junho hitting Chansung from behind. Once Chansung let Wooyoung go with a pout, Junho take his turn to hug Wooyoung.

 

“I miss you chubby cheek. Why are you absent for so long? I’m stuck with this money boy for three days,” complained Junho. Wooyoung just smiles warmly at his friend. “Sorry. I miss you guys too. I join the Horvejkul family vacation to Jeju. That’s why I’m absent. But, I bought a lot of souvenir for you guys,” says Wooyoung with a bright smile.

 

“Yeay!! Is it food?” asked Chansung excitedly. “Huh? No, sorry. Is just some keychain, t-shirt and some other stuff.” “It’s fine Wooyoung. Don’t listen to Chansung” “Yah!! Learn how to be thankful,” again Junho smack Chansung head. “How about I buy you guys lunch later,” suggest Wooyoung. “Yeay!!!” Chansung was so happy, he was jumping up and down. junho just shake his head and smiles.

 

Lunch time finally arrived for all the classes. Nichkhun leave the class quickly to avoid any conversation with Victoria. He didn’t go to the café, instead, he went to the rooftop, trying to get some quiet time. He miss his huswife, but he didn’t called him because he knows that Wooyoung want to spend time with his friend after being absent for quite some time.

 

He lied down to the concrete floor, absorbing the sun and enjoying the wind. He then took out his phone and browsed their honeymoon photos. He smiled looking at each to the photo. Seeing Wooyoung’s smile, remembering their sweet moment, making him missed him more eventhough it was only a few hours since they see each other.

 

Taecyeon went to the café with Minjun. When saw Wooyoung and the gang from a far, he practically run to them. “Hi Wooyoung,” says Taecyeon with a huge smile. “Taec hyung! Minjun hyung! I miss you guys. I bought some souvenir for you guys,” says Wooyoung with a smile. Seeing Wooyoung smile and his voice, Taecyeon can finally breathe, his heart is at ease again.

 

All of them were enjoying their lunch together. The table was full with laughter and Taecyeon especially looked very happy. Wooyoung feel very complete at that moment. His relationship with Nichkhun is blossoming, he has all of his good friends around him, the situation at home was at the very best and he was doing the thing he love the most, which is studying. Victoria was looking at him from a far, hatred painted all over her face. “I will not let you happy Jang Wooyoung.”

 

Wooyoung was on his way to his class when he feels his phone vibrated. He looked at it and saw a message from Nichkhun. “Baby, meet me at the rooftop <3” “Uhm…guys, I want to go to the toilet. You guys go to the class first ok?” “Ok Youngie~” says Chansung. Wooyoung then went to the rooftop. He has around 15 more minutes before the lecturer enter.

 

He reached the rooftop in no time. He opened the door and begins to find Nichkhun but found none. “Khun? Khunnie~..Whaaa!!” screamed Wooyoung when someone suddenly pulled him from behind. “Hahaha! Baby, it’s me,” says Nichkhun laughing hard. “Khunnie! Don’t do that again,” whine Wooyoung, hitting Nichkhun chest playfully.

 

“Khunnie? I like it,” says Nichkhun playfully, hugging Wooyoung waist. Wooyoung just smile shyly. ‘Why do you want to meet me up here? Is there something wrong? I didn’t see you during lunch just now.” “I just miss my baby. I miss you so much. I’m not used to not having you beside me,” says Nichkhun pouting. “I miss you too Khun,” confessed Wooyoung while circling his arms around Nichkhun neck.

 

Nichkhun then cupped Wooyoung face and kissed his cheeks non-stop on both side. “This cheeks are mine.” He then proceeds kissing the younger nose and forehead. “This is mine too.” His lips then trailed down to the neck, kissing it and biting it. “This is mine also.” His then moved to the younger lips, so close but still not touching. “What about this?” asked Nichkhun teasingly at Wooyoung. “It’s yours too,” answered Wooyoung shyly.

 

“Good baby boy~,” says Nichkhun huskily, finally closing the gap. Their mouth meets in a slow and passionate kiss. Nichkhun tighten his hugs, accidently grinding their lower part. Wooyoung moan at the touch and Nichkhun took that change to plunge his tongue in. He traced his tongue on all part of the younger mouth, tasting the addictive taste.

 

“Khun…Khun..not here,” says Wooyoung breathlessly when Nichkhun let his mouth go to attack his neck. Knowing what Wooyoung say was true, Nichkhun stops his doing, sighing deeply. “I wish this day will end early so that we can go home where I can do anything I want to you,” whispered Nichkhun to Wooyoung’s ear.

 

“I know Khun. Let’s be patient ok. Two more hours and our class are done. Then I only have to finish the study session with Taec hyung, after that, I’m all yours.” Remembering that, Nichkhun frowned deeper. “What time does the thing starts?” “I will finish my class at 2 then at 4 I have to go to his house.” “So you have two hours gap?” Wooyoung nodded.

 

“Let’s go somewhere during that time. I haven’t eaten yet.” “Whatever you wish Khun,” says Wooyoung smilng brightly. “Don’t smile like that. I don’t think I will let you go if you continue smiling like that,” says Nichkhun. Wooyoung chuckled hearing that. “Come, let’s return to our class,” says Wooyoung pulling Nichkhun hand. “Fine. But give me kiss first so I can survive the rest of the day.” Wooyoung just smiles but never say no.

 

Wooyoung and Nichkhun then parted their way and make their respective classes. Nichkhun was about to reach his class when someone grabbed his waist from behind. “Khun, please.. Let’s get back together. I promise I will change my behavior. Please,” said Victoria, faking a tears. “Stop doing this Victoria. And wipe those tears away. I’ve known you for so long and I know you don’t shed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter