Reunite and Losing

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

 

“Good morning or should I say good evening, cutie. You look comfortable sleeping on the cold floor,” says the man with a smirk. Wooyoung tears were pouring out. “Don’t cry cutie. You have a guest. You don’t want your guest to see you like this.” Wooyoung then hears footsteps, a heel to be exact. He then sees Victoria approaching him. She then grabbed Wooyoung hair, forcing Wooyoung to look at her. “Hello Wooyoung.”

 

*end of flashback

 

“Victoria….” Wooyoung looked at the girl with his eyes wide. “You don’t have to look so shock Jang Wooyoung. I’m sure you know I’m the one behind this.” said Victoria confidently. “Why are you doing this? I have done nothing wrong to you,” said Wooyoung with tears in his eyes. Victoria suddenly slaps him really hard, sending him to the floor with his mouth bleeding. There is nothing he can do because his legs and hands were tied.

 

“Nothing wrong???!!!! You took my man away and you say you had done nothing wrong???!!!,” Victoria was screaming like a mad women. Her eyes and face was red with anger. Her rage scares Wooyoung because he doesn’t know what that anger will cause.

 

“I have tried letting Nichkhun go. I even asked him to divorce me. I cannot predict the future, I didn’t expect him to feel the same way to me as what I felt to him. We love each other so much Victoria, just let us be happy,” pleaded Wooyoung. Hearing that makes Victoria bloods boils even more. She commanded the man to kick Wooyoung’s stomach who was still lying there so hard, ignoring the blood that was splattering from Wooyoung mouth.

 

When the man finally stops, she approached Wooyoung, pulling his hair so hard. “Nichkhun is mine and he will always be. Because of you seducing him, he dumped me. I cannot accept that. Just looked at my beautiful face, my hot body, my wealth. How can I lose to a boy like you? I will take back what’s mine,” spat Victoria. She then slams Wooyoung head to the ground causing Wooyoung to pass out.

 

 “Just let him there. Don’t even feed him. I want his death to be slow and painful,” said Victoria to the man and then leave. After watching Victoria leave, the man just sighed deeply while looking at Wooyoung unconscious body. “How much longer do I have to do this for a living?” the man just shakes his head and leave Wooyoung alone there.

 

Once on her car, Victoria laughed really hard, feeling satisfied with the current situation. She is finally having her revenge. “Huh, serve you right Jang Wooyoung. That’s what you get for messing around with me. Khun must be so lonely right now. Looks like I have to comfort him,” said Victoria while smirking, driving her car away to the hospital.

On the other hand, Nichkhun was still lying on his hospital. He had already awake 30 minutes after he fainted. But, once he opened his eyes, he started to get histeric, wanting to leave his bed to look for Wooyoung. Though Nichkhun was injured, he was still strong enough to push anyone that forbidding him to leave the bed. The doctor have no other choice inject Nichkhun with sedative to calm him down and allowing himself to rest and sleep.

 

His parents went down to the cafeteria to eat and rest since they have been there since last night. Taecyeon and Seulong went somewhere trying to figure out the situation and finding the solution. Nichkhun was left alone in the room to allow him to rest.

 

Victoria reached the hospital. She takes a good look of her reflection on her compact powder mirror. Touching up on her makeup, she smiles looking at her face. “I purposely put on this innocent make up look just for you Khun. You would not be able to resist me,” said Victoria while smirking at her reflection.

 

She got off from her car, entered the hospital with her confident look and went straight to Nichkhun’s room. She was very happy when she found out the room was empty with Nichkhun alone sleeping on the bed. “Even god is on my side,” whispered Victoria to herself, making her way to the bed.

 

She observed Nichkhun face. He looked really pale with tears stain on both of his cheeks. His eyes are also swollen. “Pity you dear. But don’t worry, once that boy is out of this world, you will not have to be sad anymore because you have me,” whispered Victoria. “What is this?” Victoria saw that Nichkhun was hugging tightly a jacket. Even he was asleep, his grip on that jacket was very strong.

 

“Such an ugly jacket. You need to change your taste in fashion babe,” Victoria then tried to take the jacket to throw it away, but Nichkhun is not letting go. Victoria tries harder and it works. She throw the jacket on the sofa. It seems her pulling is disturbing Nichkhun sleep because he was whimpering and murmuring some words. “Wooyoung baby, come back to me please. I miss you, don’t leave me Wooyoung. I’m sorry baby….” muttered Nichkhun, crying in his sleeps.

 

Victoria was fuming with anger when she heard that. “Even in your sleep you still want him. Am I nothing compared to him? He will pay for this. After he is gone, the only person you going to dream when you sleep is me,” said Victoria with a low voice. She then leaved the room.

 

When Victoria opened the door to leave the room, Taecyeon and Seulong was on their way to Nichkhun’s room. Taecyeon spotted Victoria and quickly hid themselves. Taecyeon can see Victoria angry face when she leaved the room. “Who is that?” asked Seulong. “That’s Nichkhun ex-girlfriend.”

 

Hyung, something is not right with her and I can feel it. I think she has something to do with this,” said Taecyeon with a serious face. Seulong nodded. “I will send my team to follow and investigate her. Hopefully we will find clue about Wooyoung whereabout.” “Make sure you do it secretly Hyung. Don’t let her notice it. I don’t want to put Wooyoung in any danger.” “I will, don’t worry.”

 

Wooyoung finally wakes up after how many hours, he himself doesn’t know. His whole body was hurting. His chest was in pain and was having a difficulty of breathe. His mouth has that lingering taste of blood. When he opened his eyes, the room was already dark with only a light coming from a small lamp. He was hungry, tired, scared and in pain. “Khunnie, help me please,” said Wooyoung slowly while crying.

 

“WOOYOUNG!!” Nichkhun was finally awake from his sleep, screaming Wooyoung’s name. He looked around wide eyes and saw his family members and his friend was looking at him with a sorry look. “Wooyoung…Wooyoung is calling me. He needs my help!” NIchkhun was panicking. He quickly tries to stand up to leave the room, looking for Wooyoung.

 

“Khun, please son. Calm down. The police is trying everything they can to save him. Please, stop hurting yourself. Wooyoung would not like it,” said Mrs. Horvejkul with tears on her eyes. She was very sad to see her son like that. Hearing Wooyoung name, Nichkhun quickly calm down. But only for a moment. When finally realized that Wooyoung’s jacket was not with him, he begins to panicking.

 

“Where…baby…Where’s Wooyoung jacket??!! I cannot find it!! He was panicking, trying to look to the jacket on his bed. Nichkhun begins to cry again when he failed to it. “Here, here. It’s on the sofa,” said Minjun, handing Nichkhun the jacket. Nichkhun quickly lifted his face, taking the jacket and inhaling the scent. He hugged the jacket and lying down and falls asleep again with tears on his face. The people around him just looked at him with a sad face.

 

The next day, Victoria was leaving her house to go to the place where she hid Wooyoung. Unknown to her, there was a car, driven by a police officer dressed normally, following her from behind. The car followed her secretly. She drove her car until she reached and abandon factory at a very secluded place. Her got off from her car and proceeded to the factory. She knocked at the door and a man opened it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter