Lonely

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" i will never love you, you re nothing but a burden to me. Because of you i lost my freedom and my life. But i will never divorce you. Not because you matter to me, but because i want to show you what you really deserve, being alone for the rest of your life. You are not allowed to leave this house or go anywhere. Avoid yourself from being in the same place with me. Huh! Forcing me to marry you so you will not be lonely? You got to be kidding me."

A meowing sound from his feet awaken him from his thought. Picking up the little kitten from the floor to his embrace while softly his soft fur, Wooyoung keep replaying the harsh words in his mind. In fact, he had been replying the same words for the past 3 months since the day Nichkhun lash out that warning to him. THe reason for the harsh words was because of an incident that happened a week after they got married.

Nichkhun has always give Wooyoung a cold shoulder ever since he found out he has to get married to Wooyoung. Ill treatment, cold shoulder, total ignorance of his existence has always accompanying Wooyoung from the first day he meet Nichkhun. Until one week after that, Victoria, Nichkhun's girldfriend, found out that Nichkhun was a married man and married to a guy. Frustrated by the situation, Victoria make a huge scene at Nichkhun's house, in front of the whole family including Wooyoung. Wooyoung found out after that night, Victoria had broke up Nichkhun. This what cause Nichkhun to be furious at Wooyoung. If before, Wooyoung only received a cold shoulder, but now vulgar, harsh words has become the new addition.

" Bubu, did i make a wrong decision by following Granpa Horvejkul will? I don't have any other intention, i just want to repay his kindness. He had been taking care of me like his own grandchild. The least i can to repay his kindness is to follow his will. Am i a bad person, Bubu?" ask Wooyoung to his cute little pet in his embrace. As if understanding his messed up mind, that cute little furry animal meowing while rubbing its nose to Wooyoung's left cheek.

"Hihihihi~ Bubu, that tickle!" giggle Wooyoung feeling ticklish. Wooyoung then look at the clock, and it shows 8.00am. The Horvejkul family is having their breakfast downstairs and Wooyoung is in his room waiting them to finish before he can go down and have his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter