Unexpected

My First Friend, My First love

MinAh’s POV

“What the hell are you doing here?!” suddenly YoungJae-sunbae yelled which made everyone in the shop to look at us, and then he went closer to SooJin.

“Jae!” said one of the B.A.P, what was his name again? I forgot but I know I’ve heard it already. Aiish! Curse me and short term memory. Well anyway back to the topic, he grabbed YoungJae-sunbae out of the shop.

We were all shock with what suddenly happened. We were quite for a long time. The rest of the B.A.P boys were just standing silently, except for Zelo who was beside me. SooJin kept her head down, I don’t know what is happening, why it is happening and why this is happening, and I think asking about it isn’t a good idea.

“uhm … I’ll go check on them,” the guy who made us lunch said, I think his name is HamChin, I’m not really sure. Hey don’t blame me if that is what I call him, they haven’t introduced themselves properly to me yet. Then he left us.

 

 

“Ye-yah … hi, I’m Bang YongGuk,” the scary guy! OMO! He was the guy who almost made me cry last night. “Ah, MinAh-shi sorry if I scared you last night,” he bowed down, in front of us. Or maybe he is not that scary, he was just drunk last night.

“It’s nothing,” I smiled at him then he smiled back. It was a very awkward smile and I bet mine was more awkward. Sigh.

“Hi! We’re classmates,” said JongUp and that was an unexpected greeting.

 

“So have you girls decided what to order?” Zelo broke the awkward silence we were all in. Everyone was silent before that, no one spoke at all; it’s like there is something between this guys that I have no clue about. Unexpectedly the usual talkative YunHee was silent.

“Well … hmm,” YunHee tried to look at the menu like she’s comfortable with the atmosphere. I’m just observing them like a spy here; I’m judging you people deep! And I’m only hyper in my mind! Hahahaha! So right now everyone is busy looking at the menu.

“I think I need to go,” SooJin stood up and left us, we were all stunned. This is another unexpected event.

“I’ll go after her,” then YunHee also left, leaving me alone with a very heavy atmosphere.

Alright I never expected this to be happening today. Well it wasn’t a good day anyway.

  “uhm, yeah … I think we should go back, we have to start another round … come on Zelo,” said Bang YongGuk as he pulled Zelo of the chair.

“MinAh, wait for me, arraso? This is the last batch of song anyway,” I just nodded and watch them walked back to the stage.

After a minute or so, YoungJae-sunbae, and the rest of the boys joined the others on stage and prepared themselves for their last round.

“Hello once again everybody, it so sad to say but we only have two songs left for all of you to enjoy today. So for the 1st one, here is “It’s all lies” and for the last one will be “Coffee Shop” enjoy,” it was Bang YongGuk-shi who introduced the songs.

I listened to them finished all the songs. They are really good singers, and Zelo and Bang YongGuk are really awesome rappers.

 After the song we left the café and decided to walk around town before going home. Zelo was walking right beside. I was so out of place with them, they’re talking about things I don’t understand. Huhu! This is really unexpected that I would be hanging out with them. And for heaven’s sake, I’m hanging out after school, this is not going my way; I have to get out of this.

“MinAh? You okay?” Zelo suddenly grabbed my hand. This is another unexpected happening.

“yeah,” I replied weakly, this is another tiring … and unexpected day.

“How about I get you something to eat and maybe my hyungs can introduce themselves to you properly now. HOW ABOUT THAT?” he kind of yelled at the last part of what he said. He is like telling his hyungs to do what he wants and making it obvious, HAHAHA, Zelo is really a cute guy.

And I think his hyungs noticed what he was up to and started to slightly pushing each other. They looked like a bunch of kids pushing who goes first to see a dentist, so cute.

“Hey, how about we get some ice cream?” I suggested as I saw an ice cream stall, I really do want to eat ice cream right now; the best way to cure a girl’s not so good mood.

“Sure, why not,” Zelo smiled at me and we walked to an ice cream stall across the street at the city park.

 

 

“What flavor do you want, missy?” the ice cream vendor asked me. WAAAH! There are so many flavors; I can help but to drool over them.

“We’ll have 2 chocolate and strawberry scopes in a sugar cone, please,” Zelo was the one who answered for me. But how did he know I like those flavors and he even knows the cone I like? I looked at him and he just gave me a thumbs-up and smiled; his very thoughtful.

After we got the ice cream, we sat a bench near the stall and I ate my ice cream happily. After a few minutes Zelo’s hyungs came running towards us carrying 2 bars of Hershey’s chocolates.

“MinAh-Shi, this is for you. We’re sorry about scaring you last night. We kind of had a party and we were drunk so,” I was shock they looked like school boys being punished. “MIANHEYO” they all bowed and said in unison well except YoungJae-sunbae, since he knows that he did not do anything wrong last night.

This is really unexpected of them to do this, from what I heard from YunHee there a bunch of kings. And from what I know kings are not like that, they don’t bow down to anyone.

I really don’t know what to do? I looked at Zelo and maybe he can tell me what to do, but he’s just trying to holding his laughter and so is YoungJae-Sunbae. So I just grabbed the chocolate bar and …

“It’s alright, no biggie,” they all stood up with smiling faces.

“I’m Jung DeaHyun,” the guy who grabbed YoungJae-sunbae

“I’m Kim HimChan. I made lunch for you; did Jello here give it to you?” I just nodded and smiled at him. So that was he’s name, well I was close anyway.

“I’m Moon JongUp, I haven’t introduced myself formally but I think you know who I am,”

“yes we’re classmates,”

“and I’m …”

“Bang YongGuk-sunbae! OMG! You’re a really great rapper! Did you really compose the songs you guys played back at the shop? They’re really awesome,” Zelo kind of mention that they write and produce their own songs

“Ye[yes], Kamsamhamnida,[thank you]”

“well since everyone is settled, how about we take MinAh home now? The sun is already setting and girls shouldn’t be out at night,” said HimChan-sunbae.

“yeah you’re right hyung, Lets go MinAh,” zelo stud up and pulled me along with him.

“yes! Let’s go!” You know this is what I call UNEXPECTED. So many things had happened and most of them are unexpected. But never the less I enjoyed this day and my first friend for so long has made my day brighter and maybe the rest of my days in high school is going to be worth breaking my shell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh! Wait I really did not notice! Zelo was holding my hands the whole time! OH GOSH! What the hell?! How come I did not even bother not letting go! Oh Sh*t it’s so embarrassing!! AAHHH!!!” I was screaming in my room. I arrived home hours ago and I only noticed it now?! I’m so stupid!

“MINAH! GWENCHANA[are you alright]?!” My dad yelled.

“YE! Good night!” I yelled back since maybe there in the living room right now. Well it time for to sleep, well I hope I can.

 

 

~*~

Double Update