Confession Time with hyungs

My First Friend, My First love

Zelo’s POV

Today is the first weekend that MinAh has come back to my life and I’m not going to miss the chance to have fun with her. I have already got her number from HimChan-hyung and I’m just going to ask her out as a friend nothing more. Yes nothing more that friends; just friends.

Yesterday was Friday and I had no chance of being with her since she has other friends now. YunHee and SooJin seem like good girls, maybe they can help me break MinAh’s shell but there taking her away from me now. And I won’t let that happen today, today I’ll bring MinAh to the place where we used to play before and maybe some memories will come back to her. I’ll just grab the keys of my motor bike and …

“Choi JunHong! We need to talk!”  HimChan-hyung? What are they doing here?

“Hyung?! What the hell?” I walked out of my room and I saw them all lined up in a line in oldest to youngest order. And it looks like I can’t do what plan to do today with them looking like that.

“Sit!” HimChan-hyung ordered.

“Why would I? I have plans with MinAh today,”

“SSIIITTTT!!” they all grabbed me and pulled me down the couch as I was trying to go out of the room.

 “WHAT THE HELL HYUNG!”

“We need to talk JunHong,” now this time YongGuk-hyung sounds serious

“alright! But what is it about what hyung?”

“You and MinAh,” said Daehyun-Hyung

“The special treatment you give to her,” YoungJae-hyung smirked at me. What the hell?

 “And your changes when she showed up,” now JongUp-hyung too?

“aish! Hyung, I don’t have time for this, I have to take MinAh somewhere today,”

“No you don’t, I already called MinAh, and she said she has club activities today, so you don’t have any excuse JunHongie. You have to spill!” HimChan-hyung yelled.

“aish! Alright, I give! How about we talk about this over breakfast?” I give up, when there all united I can’t do anything about it, I’m out numbered.

 

 

“Alright spill JunHong,” HimChan-hyung smashed a can of beer in front of me. We are at the dining table in my apartment.

“Hyung, I said breakfast, why is there a can of beer in front of me now?”

“Oh, sorry … I just got carried away,” he threw the can in the trash and we’re all shock of what he just did. It is one of the ‘What The Hell’ moments in your life.

[NP: Rain sound- B.A.P]

 “Alright Zelo, who is MinAh?” YongGuk-hyung grabbed the chair next to mine and sat on it.

“She’s Kim MinAh, the girl I told you about before hyung,”

“The girl you were waiting for the past 10 years?” YoungJae-hyung asked

“Yeah,” I looked down, my hyungs know how much agony I experienced since the incident with HyunRi and how much I wanted to search the whole world to look for MinAh.

“So what’s the problem now? She’s here, then go apologize,” HimChan-hyung advised

 “I-I c-can’t,” why do I feel like crying, this is such a ty feeling.

“why not JunHong-ah?” Deahyun-hyung gave me a glass of water. I drank it all before answering the question.

“She … she, d-doesn’t re-mem-ber me” I can’t hold it in any longer. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

[STOP READING! fast forward to zelo’s part. You can feel his pain more]

 “hah! This ty feeling I had ever since I found out that MinAh has forgotten my whole existence and the memories we all had. I just don’t know what to do hyung. Those days that I wish that we can go back to the old days now I know it’s going to be too hard to bring it all back, I can’t keep it all in anymore, it feels like it’s happening all over again. Hyung I can’t do the same mistake again, I can’t let her go. I just can’t watch everything happened and not doing anything to help. That is why I’ll do whatever it takes so that I can to bring our friendship back,”

My hyungs just fell silent, I know they understand me. They’ve known me for so long that I know that they will help me no matter what I want. They even helped me to force my parent in allowing me to stay here rather than to go to the states with them.

“It’s okay JunHong-ah, we’ve got your back,” JongUp-hyung patted my back and gave me a reassuring smile.

“Hyung, do you think she’ll remember?”

“Of course she will,” he smiled again

“But she’ll hate me again hyung! … I know she will,” I punched the nearest wall to me. I can’t feel any pain anymore. This hurts more that all the pain I’ve felt before.

“She won’t JunHong-ah, she won’t,” HimChan-hyung pulled me into a hug. And so did the rest of them.

“She will … she will,” I just broke down; they’re the only people I cry to. The only people I believe in.

“It’s okay Zelo, let it all out,” YongGuk-hyung

“HyunRi! I’m sorry, I’m so sorry!!” I’m starting to feel so dizzy, I can hardly breathe ….

“JunHong-ah! Hey! …”

 

 

 

 

[STOP MUSIC]

“Uh! My head hurts,”

“Zelo, how are you feeling?” HimChan-hyung entered my room bring a bow and water on a tray.

“Hyung? What happened?”

“Well you suddenly had your panic attack,” he placed the tray on my study table and sat down on the edge of my bed.

“Hyung, mianhe [sorry]” I feel so weak right now. I just feel like there’s no hope anymore.

“Hey! Don’t be,” he pulled my chin up. “JunHong-ah, don’t lose hope, she’s here and we we’ll do everything to help her remember,” his smile gave me a warm feeling.

“HimChan is right Zelo, You’re not alone anymore,” YongGuk-hyung said as the rest of them went inside the room, smiling.

“Yeah, you’re right hyung, there is still hope. She sees me as a friend now,” I smiled at them

“And soon she’ll remember her Junie,” HimChan-hyung ruffled my hair and we all started laughing. I feel so good they’re all here. If without them I would have killed myself of sadness and loneliness long ago.

 

~*~

 

Hello my lovely readers. I am truly sorry for not updating the past 9897678657567 years. I had a lot of sessions of the writter's block and for the past weeks the situation in my city wasn't good so updating was not an option for me to do but now since this are getting better day by day I can finally update as soon as a chapter is ready.

 

I really want to thank you all reading this for wating for this chapters to be posted and as you've notice that this was a double update to thank you all for wating and reading this story. I'm sorry for a bitter-sweet chapters but it has to be done. Nevertheless thank you for wating and reading, I just wish you would also comment your reactions and thoughts about the story.

 

Comment and Subscribe SARANGHAE <3