What had happened to her

My First Friend, My First love

NP: B.A.P – “It’s all lies”

Zelo’s POV

Ding dong

“Good morning Mrs. Kim” Its Sunday morning and I’m at MinAh’s house. HimChan-hyung said that she is in this overnight trip with her club and she’ll be back in the afternoon. So I’m taking this chance to talk to her parents and maybe apologize for what happened before and tell them about my plans in bringing her memories back.

“JunHong-ah? What brings you here this early?”

“Ma’am I came here to talk to you about something,”

“Dear? Who’s that?” said her husband.

“Good morning sir” I bowed at them

“Dear, this is JunHong, he’s the one MinAh used to play with before,”

“Is that so, come in boy,”

“Thank you sir,” I followed them inside and everything is the same as it used to be before. We used to play here a lot since MinAh’s parents were really nice, but they were not always around before.

                   

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So JunHong-shi, what brings you here? MinAh’s not here,” said her father.

“Sir, I just want you to know that I’m planning to bring back MinAh’s memories,” were at their living room now and the atmosphere is really heavy.

“Why JunHong-ah, hasn’t she recalled her memories already? We haven’t talked to her about that yet, since she were still afraid it will have a negative effect on her,” her mother came in bringing a tray with drinks on in it and sat beside her husband.

“After that incident when she recalled some of her memories, she s-seemed to forget about what happened again. Even time when s-she was running o-out of your house,” I’m trembling a bit. I’m still not feeling well from yesterday but I have to take this chance to talk to her parents.

“Oh God dear eotoekhae [what to do?]?” Her mother gasped. I don’t like this; I’m bringing bad news to them.

“JunHong-shi, I don’t think it still a good idea to bring her memories back,” her father said as he tried to calm his wife down.

“But sangjangmin [Sir, a person with high level],”

“JunHong-ah, MinAh suffered so much after what happened with you and HyunRi,” she cried  

“JunHong-shi, MinAh suffered so much, she did not eat for days. She just stayed lying in bed, it looked like she was there but her soul had left her body. She stayed like that for a couple of weeks until she finally moved her body and stood up. She would sometimes stare blankly out the window then she would just stare blankly at the wall from her bed. She did not say anything for months. Until one night she had a very high fever, she was trembling and her eyes turned white. And when she calmed down and her fever went down, the next morning she did not remember who you or HyunRi was. She did even remember what happened, it was a good thing she still remembered who she was,” her father continued for his wife.

“B-but I looked at every hospital in town, I could find her there,”

“When she first regained consciousness and did not move or said anything we decided to bring her to Seoul and find her a good doctor there, JunHong-shi it was too much for her little body to take,”

  “Sir, I know what you feel and I feel the same way, but we just can’t let her forget HyunRi like that. Sir I know MinAh knows that there is something missing in her life, I can see it in her eyes,” the day that I saw MinAh she was really lifeless, she felt like a walking dead. I can tell her pain because I was like that before my hyungs helped me out and I’ll do the same to MinAh.

“JunHong-shi …” her father wanted to say something but I cut him off

“Sir, she doesn’t know who I really am. She doesn’t know me as JunHong her childhood friend, she only knows me as Zelo the friendly guy in her school. But I won’t let that stop me from helping her, I want to see the bright and joyful MinAh again,” a tear fell down my cheek and I wiped it off right away.

He did not answer after that, they were also stunned. I know this is disrespect not following what they want for their daughter but I know that it’s for the best. I know it is.

 

“Eomma[mother]! Aboji[father]! I’m home! Oh? Do we have guests? And who owns that superbike outside?” she must have seen my shoes.

“Dear in the living room,” her mother said, she trying to fix herself; so that MinAh won’t notice she was crying.

 

“Oh! Zelo-Shi, what are you doing here?”

“I came to return something you left in my apartment. And don’t worry I’ve already explain things to your parents,” I smiled at her.

“Oh, Okay,” she awkwardly smiled.

“Well I’ll be taking my leave now,” I bowed at her parents. “See you in school MinAh-shi,” I waved at her.

“I’ll see you out,” MinAh said and then we walked to the door.

“Zelo-shi, what did you talked about with my parents?” She shyly asked.

“Will you call me Zelo from now on, just Zelo? Forget about the whole formality thing, we’re friends now remember,” I smiled at her.

“Alright, Zelo what did you talked about?” she asked with more confidence now.

“Well they asked about how you are doing in school since they said that you don’t get to have friends that came to your house before,” I lied to her and then opened the door.

“Well that is true,” she said as she watched me go out of their front yard.

“So, I have to go now … See you tomorrow,” I smiled at her and got on my superbike and rode off.

 

 

 

 

MinAh’s POV

“Eomma, do we still have Kimbap left? I’m hungry,” I said as I walked inside.

“MinAh, come here let’s talk about something,” I don’t like the tone of where my father is going with this.

“Aboji, what’s the problem?” I asked him as I walked in the living room.

“Sit down dear,” my mother said. “MinAh this is about Jun … Zelo I mean,”

“Waeyo[why]?

“Well we think it’s better if you stay away from him,” my father said.

“Huh? Why? I’m not going out with him if that’s what you’re thinking,” what is going on with them? His my first friend in a long time and they’re asking me to stay away from him?

“We know that, it’s just that we think he well be a bad influence to you,”

“Father, you know that it has been such a long time that I had friends and he’s the one that introduced me to them, I just can’t stay away from him like that,”

“MinAh will just listen to me!” he yelled, he just yelled at me. Is this really a big deal?

“No! How about you listen to me now father, I have done whatever you told me to do; I did not complain one bit about moving houses every time for the past 10 years. Now I have found people who is trying to be friends with me I just can’t abandon them just like that!” then I ran to my room,

 

 

 

“This is so selfish of them! What the hell is their problem?!” I slammed the door in my room.

 

 

 

 

“Minnie-ah, its eomma open the door please,” she said as she knocked on the door

“What is the problem with me having friends, mom?”

“There is nothing wrong with it MinAh dear; we just have some reasons why we think being with Zelo isn’t such a good thing for you,”

“I can’t think of anything wrong with it mom,”

“MinAh please understand,”

“How, tell me mom how?”

“Trust us dear,”

“How can I trust you when you won’t tell me what the whole reason is?”

“MinAh,”

“Mom, if you won’t tell me then please just leave me alone for now,”

 

 

 

 

 

“I just can’t understand them. Why won’t they tell me what’s going on?” I’m staring at our family picture in my hand. I was 7 in this picture, I just got out from the hospital in Seoul yet I can’t really remember why I was in the hospital then, all I know since then we kept moving from town to town so I really don’t have that much childhood memories.

[If you’re still playing the music … STOP!]

 

“SJ CALL! SJ CALL! SJ CALL!” My phone rang, wonder who’s texting me.

“HUH? Unknown number? Wonder who’s this,”

FROM 0123456789: HEY! How’s it going?

                                                                -Zelo^^

“how did he get my number? I don’t remember giving it to him,”

“SJ CALL!”

FROM 0123456789: If you’re wondering where I got your number, blame HimChan-hyung.

                                                                                                                             -Zelo^^

TO 0123456789: Hi! I’m fine by the way, thanks for asking. And tell HimChan-sunbae I’ll get him next time.

“This guy really has good timing,” I said to myself.

“SJ CALL!”

FROM Zelo^^: He said he’ll make it up by making lunch for you tomorrow.

TO Zelo^^: hey, speaking of school, do you know how to play hooky? =(

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

 

Hello!! How is everybody doing. I know everyone knows (mosty Babys and E.L.Fs) this comming 15th of October is Baby Zelo's and Fishy DongHae's BIRTHDAY!! WWWOOOHHH! and to celebrate it I just to enform you all that I would try to have a douple update or maybel triple update. a little gift to my readers for their birthday. I l hope you guys will wait for it. 

 

Dont forget to SUBSCRIBE COMMENT or maybe VOTE UP.

Thank you so much for reading I LOVE YOU ALL =3