Writer's message to you

My First Friend, My First love
Hello readers,
 
 
 
                                First and foremost, I would like to apologize to you all. I have been updating for a long time now. I'm a student so it is very hard to balance your hobby and school plus your other extra activities, but rest assure that I will update next year. I already have 2 chapters planned yet I haven't properly formulated each sequence that would be in the story, yet. I just hope that you all will stay by my side until the day I'll return. 
 
                               Second, I would like to that you all for reading my story. Some of you are just silent readers but I challenge you voice out your thoughts and reaction through the comments. Your comments are my energizer to create more chapters, as much as other writers are. Comments, both good ones or critic ones are highly appreciated. Every comment you give to the story will be put in my heart to make this story better and more apealing.
 
                                Lastly, I would also apologize again. The story is a bit confusing and depressing at times, but rest assure things will work out. Everything happens for a reason and that is what i believe in. This story will be made accordingly, some parts made were not originally planned, but in the end it made this work out for the better. I hope I moved you all as a writer with the characters feelings. Knowing about how you felt while reading this would be amazing.
 
 
 
 
 
A happy New Year to all!
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                           Lots of love XOXO <3
                                                                                                                ChoJaykie