Zelo's POV part 2

My First Friend, My First love

Sorry for a short one, even if i update so often 

and reades I need to hear your voices !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ZELO’S POV

“Kim … Min … Ah … Kim MinAh!” I can’t believe it? Is she really here, or maybe it’s some other girl … but the she looks like her … “Hyung? You saw her?” I looked at him but he looked a bit confused.

“The new girl? Zelo I am not sure … I don’t know her aside from what you told me,” JongUp-hyung replied.

“She’s her! I’m sure of it! I have to find her hyung!” I said as I run out of the classroom.

Minie where are you? Where could she be? If she’s new here then she can’t wonder off that far.

I searched the hall ways, looking through every classroom, looking like a fool just like this morning but at least now I know she’s here. But if she is the same MinAh, if she really is the MinAh that I know then there is one place she might be. The roof top!

MinAh used to love having wind on her face that is why most of the time we would climb up a tree or go up a hill. So maybe she is there right now.

I rushed to the rooftop then as I opened the door I saw legs from the side, legs of a girl.

I moved closer and there she was, Kim MinAh, the girl in I.D but is this really the MinAh that I have been waiting for all this year. The MinAh that made me smile before? My Kim MinAh?

She is sleeping so soundly I can’t just wake her up, she does look like MinAh when she is sleeping. She looks so cute, like a baby. I can’t help to smile, I feel like protecting her. It really feels good here, of cool. And being here with MinAh makes things much better. So sitting beside is not a crime right?

But, what if she is not My Kim MinAh? I’m must not really get my hopes to high.

“urh … Junie,” she mumbled, OMO maybe she’s awake. What do I say? … Wait did she just say Junie?

Then she started to move, oh what do I say? Maybe she’ll think I’m a stalker for sitting beside her. JunHong say something!

“Relaxing right?” I don’t want her to think am a stalker, all I have to do is act like I am always here, well I am anyway.

Act cool Zelo … after that I looked at her but she looked so shock. Oh who am I kidding? Who wouldn’t be surprise?! Gosh I’m so stupid. Now what to do I do next?

Then when I touched my pocket I remember her I.D

“You drop this awhile ago,” I gave her the I.D, now I have to know if she really is the MinAh I know.

“Thanks,” she said, she sounds cold and that was a little awkward. Maybe she is just shy.

Alright I have to know if she really is MinAh. But she suddenly stood up, oh great maybe she thinks I’m boring. But I have to know if she really is MinAh … out of consciousness I grabbed her hand.

Just great know what do I do? oh god help me. Sh*t!

“Ah, I’m Zelo by the way,” I said out of the blue.

 “I’m Kim MinAh,” she offered her hand and I responded by shaking her hand. Well this may turn out to be a good start for me to know if she really is the MinAh. But I was wrong.

She moved near the edge of the rooftop. The breeze blowing through her in every step she makes. Her long brown hair being blown away looks so beautiful.  But she feels as cold as the breeze, she feels so withdrawn.

‘dugeun dugeun’ oh gosh what is this feeling, looking at her makes my heart beat so fast. She looks so fragile, different from the MinAh I know. Wow! What is this? My face is really hot.

“Kim MinAh are you the MinAh from my past?” I whispered to myself then I went closer to her.

“hey, MinAh-shi,” I went closer to her. “You know true friends will always be there for you even if you’re far away. So stop pushing people away.” May be she is MinAh; she just became cold after what happened to HyunRi.

“You don’t know anything,” she said to me coldly. After that the bell rang.  “We should get back to class,” she said and turned around.

She is cold, cold as ice. Is she really MinAh? She is so different personality wise, but she looks like MinAh and it feels like is MinAh but there is something inside me that says there is something wrong here.

Is my judgment being clouded by the fact that I want to see MinAh now and to fix things before it’s too late. 9 years since then but it still feels like it was yesterday. HyunRi’s scream of terror is still fresh in my mind. The fact that I didn’t do anything to help her is still a fresh wound in my soul.

“HyunRi! I need your help; I don’t even know if you have forgiven me but please help me find MinAh. At least I can still fix things with her here … HyunRi please, I beg you,” I’m crying right now, I don’t know how long I can hold this in. Even with new friends, it still won’t heal the wound in my soul.

“ the world!” at this state I can’t attend class. My eyes are to swollen. This is really stupid, being like this … waiting for a friend who might already hate you to death for years just to apologize … so stupid.  If she is not the Kim MinAh I have been waiting for then I’ll go to America and live there for the rest of my life.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” but I still need to keep my faith, she might be MinAh. But I need to gather some strength for this. Well music always helps me gain strength alongside my hole of seeing MinAh again.

 I have to call the people who can help me ... ring… ring … “Yoboseyo?” a deep voice from the other line.

“Hyung, can we meet in the usual place?”

“sure, be there in 20 minutes … what’s wrong Zelo?

“Tell you there, By the way can you call the others for me?” then I hung up.

Tomorrow I’ll start fresh with this MinAh, I’ll be friend her and see if she really is the MinAh that I know.

I walked out of the school calmly you can say I skipped class like a boss since the teachers can’t do anything about it. My parents own more than half of this school that is why they can’t do anything to me. Just one call from my father and with little white lies I can take out all the money my family has in this school and they having no other choice but to close this school.

“Mr. Choi where are you going?” now the dean is here bugging me.

“None of your business, now if you try to get in my business I’ll make sure you go out of business,” I went near his ear “Un.der.Stood.?” I patted his shoulder.

Yeah, I know it was a bit bad, but I wasn’t in the mood to listen to his scolding … with the same old ‘your family own more than half of the school you should be the model for the students’  gosh am I fed up with that.

I walked out of the building and saw JongUp-hyung waiting for me out side of the gate. Everyone knows that Moon JungUp is my closest friend he never leaves my side unless I want to be left alone and he can read me like an open book.

“So … is she?”

“not yet sure … I’m still confused”

“you’ll know it soon maknae,”

“Hope so Hyung,”

“Ka ja( let’s go)” he ruffles my hair though I’m much taller than him he still feels older and more mature.

We walked to the bus then rode the bus to our usual hangout. It is in center of the city, a basement of a bar which designed like a music room.

We JongUp-Hyung knock on the door but no one answered, so he kept on knocking. Then he got pissed off and started to pound at the door.

“Will someone open this door!” now his yelling, he may be silent at times but he can get really impatient.

“Hyung let me,” it tried to open the doorknob and it opened wasn’t lock and that is quite rare. We always got scolded by our hyung if forget to lock the door.

“Hyung?” I looked at him and he was just a shock as I was.