Zelo's POV part 1

My First Friend, My First love

Hi! hello! before anything else i would like to ask the forgiveness of the readers, I know it has been a month or so that i have made this FIC and now finally I have I have its chapter 2!!! Yeeeeeaaaaah [Cheers] woohh!!

This Thing called school was a huge problem for the past weeks that is why i couldn't update. But now its here, it is finally here so... 

[brum roll] dugun! ENJOY =^o^=

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

MinAh’s POV

Where am I? I feel so comfortable; the cold rooms the warm blankets … wait! I’m on a bed?! I opened my eyes and the flashing light blurred my vision.

“Aahh! Bright!” I said as I got up from laying down the bed.

“Good you’re awake,” a male voice said.

Oh no! I’m in a guy’s room. God help me, oh gosh what happened after I passed out on the street? Who is this guy? Gosh!  … Relax MinAh just face the guy, you can do it … I’m trying to turn my head to face the guy but I turned away instead, oh my gosh I’m really scared right now, I could pee here. I may be I’ve been kidnapped right now.

“Minie … ah, MinAh-shi are you feeling better?” said the male voice as he got closer.

Gosh, he’s getting closer … OMO what to do! He might do something … gosh! I’m ready for that yet! Alright! Just keep your head down. Wait for him to get closer … and …

“aaahhh!! GET AWAY ERT!!!!!!” I said as I threw things I could grab to him with my eyes shut.

“MinAh!” the he suddenly grabbed my arms and I couldn’t help but to open my eyes and look at who this kidnapper really is. When I opened my eyes, I saw beautiful brown orbs looking straight in to my eyes, looking so concerned; his corneas was red, showed that he was able to sleep; his eyes staring right through me, like he is trying to know every part of me inside and out.

We stared at each other for a long time and I couldn’t help to feel like I know this eyes; this concerned, beautiful eyes. Then he broke contact. He turned away from me, showing me his long back. It took me sometime to recognize the person in fort of me. Then I remembered the guy on the roof top, the persistent guy.

“Zelo!” I yelled suddenly.

He turned around, with reddish cheeks and watery eyes. He looked adorable yet, he still looked sad or worried.

“You remembered me?” he asked with bright eyes.

“Yeah, you’re the guy on the roof top,” I said.

“Ah, yeah, I introduced myself to you,” he said as his bright eyes shimmer down.

“Zelo-shi, what happened to me?” I asked as I got out from the bed.

“Well … I was walking home … when I saw you passing by, but … you did not notice me. So … I continued walking … and then suddenly … I heard something … or someone fell … o-on the ground. And then … when I-I turned around you were laying the ground already,” he said shyly, giving a very awkward atmosphere.

We were silent after that. He was just standing in front of me; I was sitting on the bed. It felt very awkward; it seems both of us are shy about the situation we are in right now. Who wouldn’t be, a boy and a girl alone in a room, on a cold night. Gosh! MinAh what are you thinking?! Pabo (idiot) you just met him this day and you’re thinking that way? Pabo! Pabo! I mentally face palmed myself.

“Uhm, MinAh-shi do you want some coffee? He said breaking the awkward silence.

“Sure,” I replied then I followed him out of the room and in his living room.

When we got out of the bed room, I was shock by how amazing the room was. It has a flat screen LCD T.V, huge couch, complete gaming system, huge speakers. Wow, Zelo is one rich kid.

“Do you live here alone?” I asked to start some conversation. Zelo was in the kitchen preparing the coffee he was offering a while back.

“Yeah,” he answered.

The place was really quite, like it wasn’t a good home for a teen ager to live in. Though he looked like he could live on his own he is still young to live like this.

Well this place is clean, really clean; it is not like a man is living here. I would expect this place would be messy, cloths everywhere, underwear hanging from his bed, dirty plates unwashed in the kitchen sink, leftovers on the table, but this is very, very clean.

“Junie, keep your room clean, it’s not good when girls like us see your underwear on the floor,” said a little girl’s voice that feels like me who is talking. She was talking to a boy who is at the same age.

Then my head started to pound again, pain is more than before. The pain was so bad, so hard; I could feel the place spinning again.

“MinAh!” said Zelo “whats …” that’s all I’ve heard then I passed out.

ZELO’S POV

Back to this morning

“Junie! Help us! Call for help” said the young MinAh in so much confusion. “HyunRi!!”

I woke up from the same dream again, the memory of my two best friends in danger, and me doing nothing to help them. I just stood there, shock and paralyzed. This is something that I regretted my entire life.

I got up from bed, waking up in the same cold quite apartment my parents rented for me. I’ve lived here for about 2 years now. I was supposed to live this place at that time. I and my parents were going to migrate but I couldn’t live this place.

That time when HyunRi died, was really too much for MinAh that she had to live town, even for me it was tough. But MinAh suffered more; I was just standing there when HyunRi was clutching the edge of the Cliff, clinging for her life. I was supposed to be their protector but, I was such a coward then.

Every day it just like this, I curse myself for not helping my too friends. May be by now I such have killed myself, but the knowledge that maybe one day MinAh will be back here and I could apologize for what happened is the only force that keeps me going.

Then I change into my uniform, hoping I can really go to school and not just stop by the park and stay there all day; recalling the memories that would never be back again.

The school was just beside the apartment I am staying in so I just walk there. But I take a different route very day, I will always pass by the park we use to play in and it always passes by MinAh’s old house. I pass there every day just to see if they came back there.

And as I pass through the old park I have the feeling that today would be different, that today would be special. When I passes by their house I saw boxes out of the house, maybe they’re back. I really wish they would be.

MinAh back here would be really great; maybe I could fix our old friendship and start anew. And maybe I would feel much better every time I would wake up in the morning.

Then I see people passing by, mostly girls from my school.

“Good morning, Zelo-shi,” one girl greeted. I really don’t care about other girls in this world until I fix things with MinAh. She left before I could say anything to her.

After I heard HyunRi’s scream that time everything was a blur.

[Flash Back]

“Junie! Help us! Call for help,” said MinAh , she was screaming at me, she look worried, she already covered with dirt, I can only see her and a portion of HyunRi’s hand trying to hold on to MinAh’s.

 “JunHong!!! Do something!” I could see tears falling down nonstop on MinAh’s face. Couldn’t do anything my feet felt like it had been cemented on the ground. All I could do was watch MinAh, crying for help, desperately trying to get HyunRi out of the cliff. Her small hands were desperately trying to hold on HyunRi’s equally small hands; slipping from hers and her tears falling nonstop.

“Hyunie, hold on, don’t let go of my hand, okay? Don’t ever let go,” she said will full encouragement, then she screamed. “HyunRi!!!!” I couldn’t process what happened next. The police was already there, I was looking at them trying to pull MinAh out from the edge of the cliff. Then a policewoman came to me.

“Boy? Are you okay?” she said, and then my vision became blurry, water flowing from my eyes. I couldn’t stop crying the police officers was trying to calm me down but nothing worked, I stood there crying then the policewoman decided to carry me, bring me to the ambulance, there I saw MinAh, passed out. She was dirty, he cloths all covered with dirt. I was still sobbing, tears forming in my eyes nonstop.

[end of flashback]

“Darn!” I said as I wide the single tear of my left eye. I always tear up every time I remember those times.

 “uh!” I said as a girl bump on to me.

The girl turned around and when I looked at her I swore that she looks a lot like MinAh, her eyes looks really similar. But the only difference is that her eyes are a bit dim and cold yet the MinAh that I know has eyes like the sun.

Kim MinAh and Lee HyunRi, they are the two people in this world who gave light to my life.

[Flash back]

 I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, so everything I need was in the grasp of my hand. But in a young age I felt abandoned. The usual rich kid problem, parents not at home, nannies are the one taking care of me. In some stories nannies would be great but mine were as cold as ice. They were though, strict and really cold. They thought me everything I known; from writing, reading, science math, you name it, but that was all I did until one afternoon I got I chance to go out of the mansion. So mainly I grew up with a boast attitude and cold as well. Then one day my nanny brought me out for a flied trip teaching me real world science. Then we arrived at a small park.

“Young master, I will allow you to move around, but be really careful,” my nanny said.

I just looked at her, coldly and turned away. First I only looked around to see if anything was interesting. Then suddenly two girl, with the same age as I came up to me with bright smiles, they were dirty covered with sands. I believe they were just playing at the sandpit near the monkey bars.

“Hi!” the girl with the ponytail said.

“yah, don’t be a snob. I’m MinAh, and this girl is HyunRi,” said MinAh the one with the bangs and pigtails.  

I just stood there then smiled. I just couldn’t help to smile; they feel so warm, so friendly. Then both of them smiled widely. They both grabbed my hand and pulled me, like saying to come and play with us.

“What is your name?” Said HyunRi

“Choi JunHong,”

“Nice meeting you, JunHongie!” said MinAh

[end of flashback]

“Hey Zelo,” JongUp-hyung said, as he placed his arm over my shoulder. That pulled me out of memory lane. Those sweet times I’d miss the most in this world.

“Morning hyung,” I said. We were near our class room and I just don’t feel like attending class.

“hyung I’m skipping,” I said as I turned away from him.

“Zelo, you skipped yesterday,” He said from my back but I did not really pay attention. I just raised my hand and made a piece sign.

I walked calmly, I passed by teachers, students I really did not care, I’m known to be a hooligan in this school any way, what harm can a simply skipping of class  would do to my o-so perfect record anyway.

I was taking the stairs to the only place I liked about this school, the roof top. When I passed by the stairs, at the corner of my eye I saw her again, the girl who looked like MinAh. So I wasn’t really day dream or had a miss conception. She is real.

I hurried and went back to look for her, but to my luck I did not saw her again. I check the corridors if she was there.  But I couldn’t find one single trace.

Was she really here? Or am I just being delusional because I kind of losing hope that MinAh will come back. Will she ever forgive me?

I opened the door that lead to the roof top. I cold breeze welcomed me in as usual.

“AAHHH!” I screamed as I stretched my arms. Well this morning was very emotionally trying; walking in a dream about my scared past, walking by another false chance of MinAh being back here and lastly seeing a grown up MinAh here in school.

But maybe just maybe MinAh is here, maybe she was hold back a year or so. Maybe I did not notice her, maybe just maybe …

“Maybe … *yawn* MinAh,” last word I utter as I fell asleep.

I was really tired from that morning that the lunch bell woke me up.

“Lunch already?” I got up from where I was and hurried down stairs to or room. I know what to do, and JongUp hyung could help me.

I ran fast, we have to start as early as possible, maybe if I’m right things would be better.

When I entered our room someone bumped on my chest.

“Uh, sorry,” I looked down and saw that it was a girl who dumped on me. She touched her nose, it quite a hard collision.

““No, I should me sorry; I was the one in a hurry,” I said and it was true. I did not bother to see who that was. Walked pass her; I don’t have time to bring her to the infirmary if she was hurt. I have more important things to do.

“Hyung, come here! Help on something,” I said as I got closer to my friends.

“In what JunHong?” said JongUpie-Hyung.

“I think I saw MinAh, Kim MinAh the girl I told you about,” I said with full excitement but their faces look confused or … sad? I can’t really tell.

“What’s wrong? Come on hyung,” I pulled JongUp-hyung out of his chair then I felt like I step on something. I looked down, and below my foot was and I.D card.

“Kim MinAh,” I read the name on the I.D card.