Dark Knight - Junhong?

My First Friend, My First love

CHAPTER 18

MinAh’s POV

“MinAh, wake up! Hey,” why are they waking me up early in the morning? Urg!

“Later dad! I need sleep,” I snuggled more in this very comfortable yet hard pillow. When did mom by me a new pillow? It so nice, I like hugging it, hmmm.

“Kim MinAh-shii, Are you really enjoying my back that much?” enjoying? Back? Wait that is not dad’s voice, Oh shhh! This is so embarrassing! How could I forget?! How come?! I am now wishing for the earth to eat me now! PLEASE!

“MinAh, you can open your eyes now, I know you’re awake. And as much I like you clinging in to me like that, the view is a much better sight. So, come on,” Zelo pulled me away from him and helped me off his bike.

“hahaha, come on, you fell asleep half the way here, it’s too bad if you don’t enjoy this scenery,” I am officially the most embarrassing person in this world.

“Alright, but promise me, you won’t make fun of me?”

“Promise! Now come on,” he took my hand and gave me an encouraging squeeze.

“Okay,” I open my eyes and saw Zelo smiling at me looking so amazing and behind me is the entire Mokpo’s night view.

“wow! Where are we?” I said while walking closer to the edge but not too close.

“A special place, I found this one day while running away from the cops. HAHAHAHAHA!”

“YOU RAN AWAY FROM COPS?!” I looked back at him and saw his smiling face, that is a smile I have never saw from him. It’s a kind of smile that has no reservation, a smile that is so true and I can’t help but smile back.

“hey,” he broke our silence “ this is my scared place, I have never brought anyone here, so you must be thankful, arraseo! (got it)”

“arrata! (alright – informal)” I replied

“woah! Since when did started to get informal, huh? Kim Minah, don’t you know who you’re talking with? Huh?!” he moved closer to me with his mischievous smirk.

“I Kim MinAh am with TS Private High School’s KingKA! The ever so great Zelo! HAHAHAHAHA”

“That’s right! HAHAHAHA! I’m the great Zelo!”  I looked at him closely, he is laughing so beautifully. He looks so carefree. Then it hit me,

 

 

 

 

 “Zelo-shii, who gave you that nick name? you know “Zelo” that nickname, I did not really asked it before because you might not want me to ask or maybe it something special and you don’t want anyone to know or it’s a family secret, so I did not really want to press on it, but maybe it’s okay for me to ask since with been friends for a while now and well I just hope, maybe it’s okay to ask and all, but if you don’t want to it’s okay you know and –“

“MinAH!”

“HUH? Was I ranting again?”

“Yup” he chuckles “you’re very talkative tonight aren’t we?”

“Huh, I guess I am, I’m just comfortable with you that is why,” I faced him and smiled, “I hope you don’t mind Zelo-shii” then I faced that vast skies, it is so peaceful here, and somehow my fear is not acting up.

“No, I don’t, I actually prefer you this way, Happy,”

“Thanks, I really can’t remember when I was this comfortable with anyone,”

“Well you can start now, with …. Me” I faced him suddenly, “ and my friends too,” he continued, and looked away, it’s good that it is a bit dark here, the only light is from the moon and the motorbike’s headlight – he can’t see me blushing like crazy!

 

 

 

 

We were at a comfortable silence, the cold night breeze, the dazzling star; it is so perfect that no words are needed at this moment.

“uhm” he broke or comfortable silence, “As much as I like to stay here the whole night, we have to get you home now or your dad might butcher me alive, so shall we my lady?” he bowed at me like a gentle man and offered his hand. I can’t help it find funny with his blue hair, piercings and ripped jeans.

“As you wish my lord,” hey it is nice to go along sometimes,  I took his hand and he led me back to the motor bike.

“Think of this as a horse and I am your black knight,” he smiled at me as put on my helmet

“A Black knight, not a knight in shining armour?” I laughed at his silly comment

“Nope! Those are only guys with pretty faces and don’t know how to fight. I prefer to be a dark knight with scars but is loyal and strong,” he got on his biked and started it coolly.

“ooh, are you professing your love to me Sir Zelo the dark knight?” I got on his bike and wrapped my arms around his waist,

“We don’t know, maybe I am?”

“ooh,” I chuckled, he is so silly tonight, “let just going already if you still you don’t want to get butchered as you said,”

“Alright then my lady, hold on tight!” then we started our way back to my house. And still on the way there I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“you can put her there junhong-ah,” hmm? What’s going on? I feel so sleepy.  Ah! I don’t care; I need sleep more than life.

 

 

Zelo’s POV

“ne (yes) ajjuma, sorry if I got her home this late, I just wanted her to remember something,”  I placed MinAh on her bed,

“and she fell asleep again on my bike, I had to drive slowly so she won’t fall, this girl really,” I covered her with her blanket.

“JunHong-ah, she still doesn’t remember you and …”

“Yes, she still doesn’t but, she will. We will just have to wait for her to do so,” I smiled at her mother.

“Well I get going now ajjuma,”

“Yah! Don’t call me ajjuma! I’m not that old you know, you can call me eomma JunHong-ah. You were like my own child to me too,” she held my hand and gave it an encouraging squeeze.

“And thank you for being with her, she hasn’t been the same since then but now I can see my old Minnie coming out again. So please I ask you to be patient with her Junhong-ah,”

“You did not have to ask me eommoni, because I am more willing to do it too,”

“Thank you, well why don’t you eat first before you go, hmm?”

“I don’t really have too,”

“Nonsense! MinAh told me that you live alone now, so I won’t take no for an answer, come on, let that sleepy girl sleep and you must eat! Look at you you’re so skinny.”

 

 

 

MinAh’s POV

 

 

“eomma! I’m hungry!” I said as I woke up. Today is Sunday so there is no school. It has been days since that night I still remember that night with Zelo and gosh! I can’t help but blush. It was like taken from a movie and the only missing part it us kissing! OMG! I can’t believe I want that! Do I like him already?!

“AAAHHH!! NO WAY!! OMG!!”

“YAH! Kim MinAh, wake up already, me and you father will have to leave for work, there is an emergency we have to fix. But don’t worry, I made you food till lunch and of we’re still not back before dinner just order in and here is some money,”

“What? But eomma its Sunday,” I said pouting as I got off my bed.

“I know dear, but this is really important, don’t worry I called JunHong over so you won’t be lonely,”

“JunHong?”

“Darling! We have to go!” my father yelled form down stairs.

“oh, I’m sorry dear but we have to go okay? See you later,” she kissed my cheek and rushed down stairs.

I was left in my room dumfounded,

“Who is JunHong?!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey, hello? anyone there? I'm so sorry my dear raders, after years I am back. I lacked the necessity to do any stories for those past year so I was able to. but now I am back and will do my best to continue this story. and to make it up to all off you I won't put heavy stuff for while and focus on blossoming Junhong and MinAh's love story. would you like that or should I continue on digging deeper on their past? I already had plans for this years ago and since I lots all of those I'm asking your opinion on where to go next. please help me.

 

once again I am asking for your forgiveness and understandin!

let's be friends and embark as where the story of MinAh and JunHong/Zelo would lead :D