Rumors

My First Friend, My First love

 

Author’s POV

MinAh entered their classroom quietly as she usually does but that did not escape the keen eyes of her classmates she a rumor has been circulating around the campus.

“Is that really her?”

“waah! Who does she think she is?!”

“Maybe she blackmailed them,”

“Yeah, that is why she’s suddenly got close to them”

“And I heard that she did not even know him before, so maybe that explains it,”

“What the hell!”

 

 

 

She curiously looked around wondering why everyone’s eyes were on her. For some reasons she felt like this is going to get more tough for her. She sighed and just tried to block those noises from her mind.

She sat quietly as murmurs still go around. Those noises come from even guys butting in on other people’s lives. While outside of the classroom, Zelo was about to enter the room when a bunch of girls blocked his way;

“Zelo-shi, can we talk?” said the leader of the girls

“What do you want?!” Zelo answer bluntly

“Well we are just worried about you,”

“You’re worried about me? Ha!” Zelo chuckled mischievously

“Well yes, we don’t your reputation to get dirtied,”

“What f**k are you girls on about?” he was starting to get annoyed with them going around the bush.

 “Well it’s about her,” their leader said as she eyed MinAh sitting on her chair looking outside the window.

Zelo turned to where she was looked and saw MinAh being approached by some other girls. He knows this girls, and this girls are always gets in to troubles relating to matters with B.A.P like one time HimChan got a girlfriend and they did horrible things to that girl.

Zelo pushed away the girls he was talking to and hurriedly enter their classroom. While inside everyone was sitting quietly, they know what will happen next, they looked at MinAh with pity yet they know they can’t do anything if they still want their remaining high school life to be normal.

 “MinAh!” she turned to Zelo who was calling her all of the sudden

“Ah Zelo good morning,” she said weakly. Zelo glared at the girls who were approaching her. They know they can’t confront MinAh with Zelo around so they retreat from now at least.  

“Remember what you promised me!” he said as he placed his hand on his hips

“Ah yes, yes,”

 

[flash back]

 

“It’s beautiful right?”

“Yes it is, Jeoangmal Gomawo (thank you so much) Zelo. I’ve only known you for awhile now yet you made me this happy already. You made me came out off my shell somehow and introduced me to great people. I don’t what I could do to repay you,” MinAh felt like crying at the wonderful view and feeling she is experiencing right now.

“I know one way,”

MinAh turned to see Zelo looking straight at her with longing in his eyes.

“What is it?” she was feeling awkward with Zelo stare at her. Zelo noticed that he has been looking at her too long and averted his eyes to the beautiful background behind her.

“You promise to do it?” he smiled sweetly showing his dimples and creating his cute eye smile; seeing that MinAh’s heart skipped a beat.

“Promise …” she placed her pinky finger in front of her, “pinky promise,”

“Then …“ Zelo got closer to her; slowly closing the distance between them.

MinAh froze on the spot, her heart rate quicken. Then she felt Zelo hot breath on her ear, his hand placed at the other side and their bodies were closer than it ever was before.

“Z-zelo-sh-shi?” MinAh suttered as their bodies comes to a hug. Zelo wrapping his arms around her, placing his chin on her shaking shoulder.

“MinAh …”

“Y-yes,”

“Promise me that you’ll always tell me your problems,” he said tightening the hug

“Ah, but why?” She felt the sadness in his words.

“Just promise you’ll trust me,” he pulled away from the hug, facing her. He looked straight in to her eyes, wanting her to feel his sincerity.

“But, Zelo isn’t that a bit too much burden to you,” he felt sadden by her response this wasn’t the response he was hoping for. He may have his hopes too high. She looked at the man in front of her lost his glimmer and shine yet she herself loved that glimmer of he has.

“arraso[alright]! I promise,” Zelo’s glimmer when up in an instant hearing her words. “But promise me something as well,” Zelo eyed her curiously. “Promise you’ll also tell your problems and the truth,”

He hesitated to answer; right now he is not even telling the truth to her. He is not fully honest to her at the moment. He felt his heart break at her truthful words.

“Promise,” he smiles weakly. His heart is breaking at this moment, having a friend trust you without fully knowing your true intensions is very hurtful.

 

[end]

 

“So what is wrong now?”

“Nothing much …”

“Really? MinAh …”

“Arraso! I think there are rumors going around about me so I’m a bit worried, that’s it,” she said looking out the window.

Zelo looked around and noticed how everyone’s eyes are on them whispering at each other, may be this is his fault. The King-Ca (king of the Campus) suddenly very friendly with the new friend is very unusual, he thought.

“mianhe (sorry)” he said suddenly earning a confused look from the girl.

“wea (why)?”

“Well you do know about my King-Ca status right?”

“Ah, I get it,” looking back ones again outside the window

“MinAh?”

“hum?”

“nothing,” he said awkwardly, feeling that she doesn’t want to talk about it anymore.

 

 

 

 

While outside of the room

“leader, what do we do now? We can’t do anything if Zelo is always around her,” saying a girl together with a bunch of other girls eying Zelo and MinAh with disgusted looks.

“I can handle her, don’t worry,” said their Leader with an evil smirked on her face.

 

 

~*~

 

HI! i'm back finally. Sorry if it's a bit short but I know I just have to update. so here and 

alert!! waah! wonder who she is? (evil smirk) WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE thanks 

lots of love =3