Amusement park day 1

My First Friend, My First love

Author’s POV

It was a bright sunny day; the sun was out shining brightly, there are still some puffy clouds giving a good shade from time to time and you can feel the cold breeze passing through your skin that makes this a perfect day to go out have some fun under the sun, go biking with friends and love ones, have a picnic down the park and just relax and enjoy the day. It was really a perfect day to enjoy then as the gang went out of Zelo’s apartment that amazing feeling welcomed them. They know that this will be fun, starting with the weather that cooperated greatly.

“WAAAHHH!! This is so nice, so nice!” Zelo said as he stretched his body.

“The weather is just perfect don’t you think so,” said Deahyun as he placed the picnic basket inside the trunk of the car.

“Yeah, this is really perfect day,” YoungJae said as he placed the small cooler beside the picnic basket.

“DeaHyunie is everything ready back there?” Himchan yelled as he, YongGuk and JongUp was already seated in the car waiting for the two to finish preparing.

“Yes,” He answered as he and YoungJae got in the back sit together with JongUp, and HimChan will be the one driving.

 

 

 

“MinAh, are you sure you’re fine there on the Motorbike with Zelo?” HimChan asked as Zelo and MinAh was getting ready. MinAh just nodded in response to HimChan’s caring question. Then after a few rounds of debate to where the amusement park is they headed out. Zelo gave MinAh a black helmet and used his own helmet and they drove off as the motorbike was trailing behind the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zelo had already mastered this superbike when he first got this when he first entered senior high. This bike was brought with his own savings from allowances from his parents and some from the payment they got from doing shows and writing songs for companies. Though most of the money there is given to charity they still save some for their own rewards things they needed to continue their music.

As they reached the highway Zelo zoomed and passed the cars that is hyungs was using, the sudden change is speed made MinAh gripped tighter to Zelo’s waist and made her beating as faster as or even faster than their speed right now. Starting from the time Zelo said that she should ride with him her heart hasn’t stayed still, her faced felt like it was on fire yet her hands are pouring out buckets of sweat. She wasn’t this anxious this morning when Zelo first fetched her in the park near her house but after hearing what HimChan said about the changes Zelo made after their meeting it just made her heart happy and complete for some reasons. Though she still doesn’t completely believe that the Zelo she sees now has once bad mouthed the teachers. It was just too hard to believe from what Zelo has done for her; it just completely unbelievable. But for her this people won’t make too much of a big deal if it wasn’t true, so she is now trying to comprehend what is happening.

 

 

 

“MinAh are you alright?” Zelo said as his eyes was focusing on the road. Zelo is still not used to someone in the back seat since it is ether he ride with his hyungs in their cars or he would ride alone in his bike so he still feels unease with this situation plus his heart is beating like crazy from the strong grip that MinAh has around his waist and how he can feel her face on his back then when he noticed the sudden un ease on MinAh’s part he started to slow down the speed. Also MinAh did not answer the question because she was also too preoccupied with thoughts and the sound of her heart is making her deaf to all the noises around them

 

 

 

 

This little trip of them is nerve racking both of them, their hearts we’re beating so fast if almost made them crazy yet they feel somehow complete with each other’s presence. Zelo knows for sure why he is feeling this way but for MinAh, it was a totally different. She knows she feels happy but she has no idea why, is this all because of Zelo and his very welcoming friendship or is their more his actions. It was a big mystery for her but for today she won’t think about. The whole reason why she wanted to skip school was to forget and unwind but this she just cannot stop herself from thinking about Zelo’s action. Which one is the true Zelo? The one she sees or the one the others see? 

 

 

 

She watched Zelo’s back with longing and concern she has never felt so curious about anyone before. And before she noticed it they have arrived at the amusement park.

 

 

 

“Wow! This really pretty,” MinAh said as she got off the motorbike.

“It’s quite far from town but it’s the best one here so far,” Zelo said as he shut the engine off and got off the motorbike.

“This place is really nice Zelo, Kamsamhamnida (thank you)” MinAh smiled brightly at him that made Zelo’s heart skipped a beat. It is like he is seeing the old MinAh here right now, the bright joyful MinAh.

“It’s nothing,” Zelo rubbed his neck.

 

 

“They’re here!” MinAh yelled slightly as the BMW parked beside them. People around started to notice the expensive vehicles in the park and then five handsome men started to step out of the vehicle.

“Hyung hurry up!” Zelo felt that his hyung was really feeling the attention they are having so wanted to cut it off now or they might not get in the amusement park at all.

 

 

“What do we do with the food Hyung?” asked JongUp

“Leave it there JongUpie, we’ll just get it there if we will eat lunch and it’s too mush hassle to bring around,” Said YongGuk as he went near the ticket booth, then the rest of then followed him.

 

 

 

“Tickets 4 adults and 3 teens please,” YongGuk bought the tickets and gave to the gang. After that they entered the park running like little children.

 

 

 

“Hey, MinAh lets go try the bumper cars,” said YoungJae as he pulled MinAh.

“No, MinAh come with me let’s try that Pirate ship swing,” said DaeHyun as he pulled MinAh away from YoungJae the Vocal couple has became really fond with MinAh as they both her find her cute and fragile. But, no one knows MinAh better from Zelo. Even if she’s shy now, he knows that she is still that adventurous MinAh.

“MinAh, How about that sky drop,” Zelo said confidently because he thinks MinAh still likes this kinds of things. But for MinAh the sight of high places really scares her. Rooftops are just fine since they’re fence; but being drop from a really high scares her to death yet she can’t recall any memories of her falling from somewhere before.

“Sorry Zelo I really don’t do well in high places,” Zelo was perplex, confused of what is happening. Before she would just love to jump off a tree, but now she doesn’t? That though made Zelo a bit down.

“YoungJae-oppa how about that bumper cars you just said?” MinAh said which made Zelo even more down. Zelo watched as MinAh and YoungJae walked to the bumper cars with a slight hurting in his heart. Of all people why would he feel jealous of his hyung? Why is he feeling so possessive when it comes to MinAh? Does he like her that much already? Zelo’s mind is so hard at work processing his feeling.

 

 

“Yah, Zelo-ah come on,” HimChan pulled Zelo away from his thoughts and to the bumper cars.

 

 

 

 

 

The gang waited in line the bumper cars and they were having so much fun, laughing at funny stories they were telling MinAh; like the time Zelo raised a frog in his apartment but he couldn’t take good care of it so they decided to just kill the frog and they said Zelo got really emotional about that. MinAh was laughing at how DaeHyun was interpreting how Zelo got angry at them. But there was one person that is not having such a good time.

 

 

 

Zelo watched MinAh, laugh at his hyungs joke. He wasn’t upset about them making fun of him; he was upset on how MinAh changed so much since the incident. But he hasn’t lost his hopes just yet. He knows MinAh will remember them someday and they can finally fix things properly.

 

 

 

 

MinAh noticed that Zelo was at the back of the group since she declined his offer. She was feeling her side was empty, Zelo always stays at her side were ever they are. But now he is away from her and she is feeling really lonely somehow, his existence has really made a big effect on her in such a short period of time.

“Hey guys were next,” JongUp said excitedly. The gang went inside the right and got on the empty cars.

 

“Sorry no vacant car felt … you can wait for the next round boy,” said the operator to Zelo since he didn’t look like he was part of the group with his down aura.

“No! His sitting with me ajushi (uncle),” MinAh said to the middle aged men.

 

Zelo was shock with what happened. He was really shock by how MinAh responded. Maybe he has made an impact on her now, he thought. MinAh smiled brightly as Zelo got on the car.

“You drive,” MinAh said still with a smile on her face. Zelo just got on the car quietly that made MinAh a bit worried.

“Zelo-ah you’ve been quiet, what’s the matter?” MinAh isn’t used to the quiet Zelo, she is used to the bright and joyful Zelo.

“Nothing, I’m just worried,” he answered as they waited for the ride to start.

“About?”

“You,” he said sadly

“Me? Why would you be worried?”

“It’s about you’re …” Zelo did not finish what he was saying when YoungJae bummed their car. After that Zelo’s energy bumped up as well, He will never back down from a fight.

 

Then after YoungJae bumped them DaeHyun also did then MinAh got a bit frightened and unconsciously wrapped her arms around Zelo’s arm. That action made Zelo’s heart skipped a bit and he felt a bit conscious and then MinAh felt Zelo’s unease and noticed that she was holding Zelo’s arm then let it go right away. But soon after so many crashes they had, they forgot all about their consciousness with each other as MinAh held on to Zelo and Zelo giving every crash his all. They were having so much fun that they all got shocked when the cars won’t move anymore. With disappointed feeling they went out of their cars.

 

 

 

When they were out of the bumper car ring they started to looked at each other and seeing them all in disappointed feelings. Seeing how pathetic they all looked after being disappointed with their short lived fun on the bumper cars they started laughing at each other. They had so much fun.

“So what do we do next?” MinAh said after recovering from her laughter. MinAh saw Zelo smiling brightly again and she felt really happy seeing him smile again.

“How about we play some games?” Said HimChan as he pointed at the line of stalls all for games with huge stuff toys dangling around each stall

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

 

Happy Happy birthday to Choi JunHong A.K.A Zelo of B.A.P!!

My dear readers, I promised that I would either have a double or triple update, but unfornately I could only do a double update. I'm sorry for that.

and I would also apologize early if I might be able to update soon because education must come first in our lives so I have and must focus on my studies. So please wait for me ... I'll update as soon as I can and I hope my lovely Readers will wait for me and my story so please don't unsubscribe =( 

Again I'm here with this bitter-sweet update, Please let me hear what you thing in the COMMENT section below. and if you like my story SUBSCRIBE at the subscribe button with the heart on the right side on the Foreword page. HAHAHAHA as if you guys don't know.

 

Kamsamhanmida! Saranghae!