Playing Hooky

My First Friend, My First love

MinAh’s POV

 

“MinAh, are you sure you want to do this?”

“Huh? Why Zelo? YunHee said you’ve done this before right?”

“Yeah, a lot but … you seem like a good girl and would never do this kind of thing,”

“A lot has been happening and I just want to forget and have fun today,”

“Didn’t your parents wonder why you have a bigger bag?”

“Nope, they went out early so I had a good chance,”

“But MinAh, I really think this isn’t a good idea,”

“Zelo, YunHee said you’re this some kind of bad boy, so what’s wrong in doing this,”

“Well, I have no problem about doing this; it’s you that I’m worried about,”

“Waeyo [what’s the problem]? I’m willing to experience this, Come on Zelo-ya,”

“Are you really sure about this? School doesn’t start until 10 minutes from now. We can still make it,”

“Shiro [I don’t want to],”

“MinAh, we can still have fun in school,”

“There are a lot of people who stares at me when I’m with you; I really don’t like that,”

“MinAh, I really don’t like this at all, you’ll miss school, you’re parents don’t know that you’re doing this. And I think if you do this the first time then you’ll surely want to do it again and again and this is not a good thing and …”

“Zelo-yah, we’re just going to the amusement park, I’ve been there before so no worries. Plus I really don’t feel like attending school,”

 

 

 

 

We’re at Zelo’s apartment right now and I’m changing my uniform in to civilian clothes since we’re going to the amusement park. It was really hard time forcing him last night …

[Flash back from last night]

TO Zelo^^: hey, speaking of school, do you know how to play hooky? =(

FROM Zelo^^: Hooky? You want to skip school?

TO Zelo^^: Yup! Sounds fun right?

FROM Zelo^^: No! It’s not fun MinAh, it’s a bad idea. It’s not good to skip school.

TO Zelo^^: Oh come on Zelo as if you haven’t done it before.

FROM Zelo^^: How did you know that? But it is still not good; I’m not approving of this,

TO Zelo^^: YunHee told me, Bad Boy Zelo, KING-CA (King of the Campus) Zelo

FROM Zelo^^: What else did she told you about me? @o@

TO Zelo^^: A lot, but that’s not the point here. Come on! Please my first favor ever,

FROM Zelo^^: Does your parents know about this?

TO Zelo^^: Nope ^^

FROM Zelo^^: WHAT?! Then it’s a sure NO! You must not skip school.

TO Zelo^^: Please =( I really need to have Fun and unwind. It’s just the amusement park =(

FROM Zelo^^: Fine, but you must not wear your uniform. Got that?

TO Zelo^^: WOOOH! ^o^ waah! jinja[really]? Jeongmal gomawo [thank you so much] =D

From Zelo^^: Alright, but you owe me one,

TO Zelo^^: Yeah sure, Good Night =D Sweet dreams my friend.

FROM Zelo^^: You too Minnie-yah =)

[End of flash back]

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go?” I asked him as I got out of his room.

“MinAh, its 7:30 the amusement park opens at 10,” he answered. He’s in the kitchen right now and …

“JJJEEELLLOOOO!!!” was that HimChan-sunbae?

“Oh MinAh? What are you doing here?” I see the whole group here right now, wow they must be really good friends because it seems like they’re always together

“Hello,” I bowed.

“MinAh, who’s there? …  YAH! HYUNG!”

“Zelo why is MinAh here this early?” looks like Bang YongGuk-sunbae doesn’t like this.

“Uhm, Sunbae-nim …” they all turned their attention to me. “I was the one who asked Zelo to play hooky with me so … please don’t scold him,”

“Aigoo … kyeopta (cutie)” HimChan-sunbae suddenly hugged me. “Yah! Bang YongGuk don’t scare her! Are you okay MinAh-shi?” I am utterly shock with him hugging me I can’t move or say anything.

“YAH! HimChan-hyung you’re the one scaring her!” Zelo pulled me away from HimChan-sunbae

“You alright MinAh?” Zelo asked me and I just nodded in response.

“What’s with the sudden get together hyung?” he asked them.

“Well ju … ah Zelo, since you ditched us last time on your birthday we decided to have a follow-up party,” answered DaeHyun-sunbae

“We were going to ask a proper permission from the school to excuse you and JongUp from today’s lessons but it looks like you already made plans,” said YoungJae-sunbae

“Well, we’re not leaving now; our plans are not until later 10 am, right MinAh?”

“Yeah, I really want to go to the amusement park today, and since Zelo is the only one I know that would go with me so I begged him,”

 

 

“Ah!” HimChan-sunbae suddenly yelled. “I know what to do, come closer everyone,” then all of us were in the center of the living room. I was at the edge of the long couch, Zelo was beside me, then JongUp-shi was beside him, YoungJae-sunbae was on the floor beside the coffee table with DaeHyun-Sunbae and YongGuk-sunbae was on the single sitter couch while HimChan-Sunbae was in front everyone near the T.V screen.

 

 

 

“Since B.A.P wants to celebrate Zelo’s Birthday and MinAh-kyeopta (cutie) wants to go to the amusement park together with Zelo … why won’t we all go to the amusement park?” then the boys started nodding and smiling at each other. And why did sunbae called me kyeopta (cutie)?

“Is that okay with you MinAh?” Zelo asked.

“Yes, the more the merrier,” I smiled at him.

 

 

“Well now since we still have a lot of time left, why won’t you help me make lunch MinAh? You know how to cook right?” HimChan-sunbae asked.

“I’m not really confident with my cooking skills,” I said shyly.

“Aigoo, that won’t do, Zelo might go hungry if you can’t cook,” he teased, what does he mean by that? Does he think that … oh no, I hope not.

“Mworago?! Yah! Hyung!” Zelo yelled and that made me feel awkward. I think he is thinking the same thing.

“Alright I won’t tease anymore. Come here MinAh help me make lunch for later. Deahyun, YoungJae I need you to buy me some things. JongUp, check YongGuk if he got what I need in the car and help him with it uppie and Zelo check the amusement park’s details, the price and if we’re allowed to bring food inside,” then everyone started moving. HimChan-sunbae sounded like a mom preparing for a trip with his kids. They look really amusing.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung is everything on this list?” asked Deahyun-sunbae.

“Ah, wait for a while … MinAh is there anything you want to bring there?” HimChan-sunbae

“Well … sunbae I really liked that Kimbap you made for me last time,” I answered shyly.

“Well if that’s so then Deahyunie double the number of the ingredients for the Kimbap, YoungJae knows what those are so go now and make it quick,”

“Got it hyung! Jae let’s go!” after that they left right away.

“Well MinAh why don’t you get us the aprons in that cabinet there and will start cooking,” he smiled at me, he does sound like and eomma (mother).

“arraso (alright) eomma (mother)!” ops, I stop on my track and bowed in front of him. “mianhamnida (sorry, very formal) sunbae-nim (senior)”

“It’s alright MinAh, I get that a lot. Now go get the aprons so we can get started,” he ordered. These guys are really nice to be around.

“and MinAh,” I turned to him carrying the aprons already.

“ne (yes)?”

“Call us oppa (female’s big brother) from now on, you are part of the family now,” he smiled to me. Wow this is really heartwarming.

“Ne (yes) oppa,” I smiled at him, handing him the white apron.

“Now, how about we cook the rice first,”

“I can do that oppa, that’s is the only thing I’m confident in cooking,”

“Well then go ahead,” he pinched my cheek,

“uhm, hyung?” Zelo then called his hyung, then I went on washing the rice but I can still heat their conversation.

“hyung, I’ve check the amusement park and we can bring snacks in. There I also a picnic ground we can stay. They also have a lot of tables around the amusement park that is being use by the customers and they also have restaurants there if we might stay for dinner. Its 40,000 won per customer for the all you can ride ticket,” he stated to his hyung.

“Alright, so will it really open at 10 am?” HimChan-oppa asked.

“yeah, so we still have time,” Zelo answered.

“alright, go tell YongGuk about it and prepare the money we need,” he said, they’re paying for everything? That’s not right …

“uhm, oppa? I can pay for my own ticket,” I said shyly.

“No MinAh, we’ll pay for everything, don’t worry about it,” Zelo said and left right away; leaving me and HimChan-oppa in the kitchen. We are cutting vegetables for the curry and we are still waiting for the stuff that YoungJae-oppa and Daehyun-oppa is buying right now.

 

 

“Oppa?”

“Ye?”

“when was Zelo’s birthday?” he did not even mention that his birthday was and I was really shock that his birthday had already past, I was really planning on getting him something for his birthday.

“Well, his birthday was last 15th,”

“Mwoya(What)?! This is really bad,” that was his birthday? This is really, really bad.

“Waeyo(why)?”

“Well that was the first day we met, and it wasn’t a good day for me and … I wasn’t a good person to him that time. Now I feel so guilty being so cold to him that time,”

“Jeongmal (really)? It was you who made him all sad that day? He did not have any mood to party that he was just there in the couch deep in thought,”

“What?! He was that affected by what I did? Now I feel really guilty,”

“Well MinAh, Zelo has always been like that,”

“Like what oppa?”

“Let’s just say he been through a lot this past years. But he changed a lot when you came,”

“Changed? How?”

“For starters he stays the whole day in school now,”

“Is that really a big thing for him? YunHee has also mention that,”

“Oh, that is so big. Most of the times we just can’t let him stay even on his class room for an hour,” HimChan-oppa sounded like it was really a big deal.

“That is really hard to believe oppa. Zelo was even forcing me to go to school today, He can’t be like what you said,”

“That can’t be true MinAh, Zelo would take every chance to get out of school,”

“If you won’t believe me oppa, read the text messages from last night,” then I handed him my phone. After that he read through the messages.

 

 

 

“This is really unbelievable … Bang YongGuk! Come here!” then he suddenly yelled and Bang YongGuk-oppa came running in the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

“What is it?”

“Read this, a miracle has happened,” then he passed my phone to YongGuk-oppa

“Oppa? Is this really a big deal?”

“Yes, a very big deal MinAh,” HimChan-oppa answered.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh dear, then we really do need to celebrate,” YongGuk-oppa quietly said. I can see him brightly smiling brightly; showing his cute gummy smile and so was HimChan-oppa. Wow they look really pleased with this.

 

 

 

 

“JongUp! Call DeaHyun, tell them to hurry, we have a really have to celebrate today” he yelled and went back to the leaving room.

“Oppa? Is everything alright?” I’m not really sure what is going on with them, but it looks like something big has happened.

“Everything is great MinAh, you really are a keeper. Now let’s start cooking again,” then we started cooking some vegetables.

 

 

 

 

 

A few minutes passed and The DaeJae team arrived bringing in the things we needed for the food and YoungJae-oppa help in cooking as well. It did not take us long to finish preparing all the food needed since everyone started to help in preparing them. It was really fun preparing with them; they make every little mistake and work look really fun. They are really fun people. We finished around 9:30 so we had time until we the amusement park opens.

 

 

 

 

“So is everything ready?” YongGuk-oppa said.

“Yes, but we have a problem Hyung,” answered YoungJae-sunbae

“What is it?”

“Well, we did not bring the van and we can’t all fit in my BMW, though we can fit the food in the trunk two people can’t fit inside,” he answered

“It’s okay Hyung, I can just use my motorbike and MinAh can ride with me. I can’t trust MinAh to be safe in the car with you crazy people,” Zelo said. Well I already have ridden on that bike this morning; he fetched me in my house this morning.

 “Yeah, I agree with Zelo,” I said.

“What you don’t trust us MinAh?” said DaeHyun-oppa

“Ani [no] oppa, it’s just that I feel more comfortable with wind in my face,” I smiled at them.

 

 

“Alright, then it settled. Well first let me change my clothes,” said HimChan-oppa. “Then to the amusement park we go!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

 

Happy birthday to my dear JunHong =D I had the main image because it his birhday =D 

Posted 10-15-13

Thank You for reading. Please Comment and Subscribe 

Double Update =3 Like I promised