Unveiling

My First Friend, My First love

 

Ahoy! to all my readers ... sorry if my chapters are a bit depressing and sad. Honestly I'm not really good with lovey dovey stuff so ... I'm sorry. 

 

Anyway, I wanted a to do a happy chapter but it ended up sad still maybe it because of my grandma passing away or is it just me, I do still want to here your comments and reaction to my story so please ..

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE =^-^= ENJOY

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Zelo’s POV

JongUp-hyung pushed me away from and door and went inside and closed the door. A few minutes have passed since JongUp-hyung went inside and there is no sign of struggle inside if there are intruders nor any sign for me to enter. So without any hesitation I kicked the door open.

“HYUNG!”

Pop!  [Confetti]

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!”

“Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday JunHong-ah, Happy Birthday to you,” I was surprised my hyungs remembered my birthday that even I forgot.

“yah, JunHongie you should be thanking us right now,” said my motherly hyung HimChan

 “Ani(nothing), thanks hyung, It’s just that I forgot about this,”

“Oh? Jeongmal? Nah, its fine Zelo come on let’s eat that cheese cake I bought for you” (You guys know who this person is already XD)

“Yah Jung DaeHyun! Don’t bring Zelo to your nonsense” yelled YoungJae-hyung as he pulled me away from DaeHyun-hyung. “JunHong-ah here my present,”

“hahaha, thanks Hyung,”

“Choi JunHong-shi,” said YoungGuk through the microphone. “It’s your 17th birthday that I know you forgot again, but you’re not yet an adult yet I will give you a head start by allowing you to drink, drinking beer. WOOOOH! To Zelo’s 17th birthday! Cheers!”

“wooh! Cheers” the others cheered.

This people have been my family since my parents started to work abroad. YongGuk have been standing up as my father though he is much older, even if with 6 years of difference he still understands me. Being there when I need support and guide dance when I want to give up on life, especially about the fact that I still can’t let go of my past.

“Zelo, you know when you called me, I thought you remembered your birthday and spoiled are surprise, but same as every year you still forgot,” Said YongGuk-hyung as he sat beside me.

“There were a lot of things that happened today hyung so I was totally out of it,”

“Well whatever that was forget about if for awhile and have fun, it’s time to celebrate,”

“Ne, kamsahamnida Hyung,” he ruffled my hair

“JunHongie, what do you want to eat?” said HimChan-Hyung.

“Not really hungry omma … ah I mean Hyung,” I a little and in the corner of my eye I could see YongGuk-hyung giggle.

“Yah, Bang YongGuk help here, give this to JunHong,”

“Ne,”

YongGuk-hyung gave me a bag of cherry tomatoes; they know I can’t resist these things. HimChan-hyung has been the mother of this family, we are bunch of kids who are neglected by our parents, all of us are rich kids who get what they want so this where we all waist our time. We maybe bad teens in school but we never got into serious trouble such us using drugs or stealing, our hobby is creating music, hip hop music that reveal society as we see it.

“Let’s party!” HimChan-Hyung

My Hyungs partied like there is no tomorrow but for me I was just sitting on this couch the whole time; I just don’t feel like partying when all of this is happening. I was supposed to ask help from YoungGuk-Hyung about this but I just can ruin their fun about this problem again.

“Hyung I’m going out for a while,” they probable can’t hear me, the music is too loud.

Hey, You Mighty One up there, if this is really my birthday give me a good present, like giving me a sign that I have found Minie already … please.

“woooohhh,” I rubbed my hands together. It one cold afternoon, winter is really coming.

I was walking around and the sun was starting to set, class is over by now … I wonder if MinAh is home by now. The cold weather never fails to make me feel lonelier. Seeing people walking, drinking, having fun together makes me miss my younger days … hahaha I sound like an old man.

“hhaa!” my birthday wish, I just want my life to go up hill from now.

 

I arrived at the usual park and it’s abandoned as always, but before it was filled with children. After the incident I would always come here and stay at this swing I am on right now. I would come here early morning and watch other kids play all day and watching them leave one by one, then I would cry all day regretting what happened to us.

And in this where YongGuk-Hyung and HimChan-hyung found me, that time they were in junior high; they saw me crying there one night when they were passing by

[flash back]

“hey boy? Why are you crying,” a guy with a pretty face asked.

“Kid, go home it’s late … boys like you should not be out at this hour crying like a sappy baby,” a deep manly voice.

“Yah! Bang YongGuk don’t so harsh,” the pretty one said.

 “It’s okay, sunbae (senior) he’s right … my guilt will not disappear if I cry all day,”

“What is your problem?” they said together

I told them the story of HyunRi’s death and all the pain I had, my gilt of letting my friend died and suffer, so  that night and kept on crying, but they kept my company, they did not left me there until one of the guards came looking for me … having them listening to me made my heart feel lighter. Since that day on HimChan-Hyung and YongGuk-Hyung would visit me at the park and then would sometimes treat me out and to play games, go to trips, just to help me get over my sadness but they understand when I do feel sad and when I want to be left alone.

YongGuk-Hyung showed me his passion for rapping and music making which help me a lot.  Writing lyrics of my pain, suffering and dreams then rapping in front of people and performing for them made me escape my problems for some time and made me feel a little better.

[end of flash back]

“today is really cold,” I placed my hands in pocket to give me some warmth. I just feel extra lonely today.

“maybe I should head back,” I turned to face the play ground one more time before I leave, this place hold a lot of memories … both good and bad. A sad smile was formed in my face, I made my heart heavier.

I started to walk down the street, passing by MinAh’s place and I saw her going out of her house … she looked like she was crying but I couldn’t really tell since she was running away. What happened to her? Did something wrong happen to her parents? May be I should check if her house is okay.

I ran to her house and saw her mother barged out of the door …

“MinAh!”

“Auntie, what happened?”

“Who are you boy?”

“It’s me JunHong … Choi JunHong,”

“JunHong? JunHongie … help my MinAh,” my heart dropped she said that. She grabbed my hand and kneed on the ground sobbing, crying her eyes out.

“Auntie, stand up. What happened to MinAh?” I feel like the worlds going to end if anything bad happens to MinAh

“She recalled her memories … JunHongie I don’t want her to blame herself … I don’t want her to isolate herself again … I don’t want her to stop talking again … please help her,” she begged like her daughter’s life is in my hands. MinAh suffered so much that her mother became like this? God, what should I do?

“Honey! Stop that,” her husband came out.

“JunHongie … I begged you, help her”

“JunHongie? You’re Choi JunHong?”

“Yes. Please you don’t have to worry, I’ll find her, I’ll find your daughter, let me fix this,”

I help Auntie stand up and I dashed right away … Now I know she is really here … Kim MinAh where are you? I feel like every step I puts MinAh is greater danger when I can’t find her soon. Where could she be? What if she’s surrounded by a or by a psycho? Who knows where she could me right now? What if she freezing or she stumbled? May be she wounded? I don’t know what I would do to myself if anything bad happened to MinAh. But then hope came, up a head a small figure is standing across the street, it looks like her, maybe it’s her.

“MinAh!” but no response … is it really her? But the girl looked like she’s in pain. Then out of the blue she fell on the ground.

“MINAH!” I ran toward her. God knows what happened to her? Is she sick? Hurt? Hungry? And when I got closer and got a good look it was really MinAh. She still breathing by the looks of it but I’m not sure what’s wrong with her.

“MinAh,” she still has her eye open … “what happened to you?” then her hand dropped from her stomach to the ground. My eyes widen … is she dead or she just fainted?

“MinAh” I shook her … “Yah, Kim MinAh it’s not funny” then she started breathing again … I sighed with great relief. But I can’t leave her here, Gosh Choi JunHong you’re so stupid. I carried her bridal style … it looked romantic only if she awake. The good thing is my apartment is just nearby, I should take her there. Wait for her to wake up before I bring her home.

 

“Yoboseyo? Auntie it’s me JunHong … MinAh’s with me right now … yes but she was a bit dizzy when I found her so I brought her to my apartment to rest since it’s nearby … don’t worry it’s not a problem, I’ll bring her over once she feels much better … ye kamsamhamida, anyeong”