a little spark

My First Friend, My First love

Author’s POV

“How exactly did you two know each other?” Asked Zelo. They were all together in Zelo’s living room. The 4 drunken guys; mainly YongGuk, HimChan, DaeHyun and JongUp were already sleeping like a log, While Zelo, MinAh and YoungJae was surrounded by a very awkward atmosphere.

“Well remember when I had to stay in Busan a year after you and YongGuk-hyung met me?”

“Yeah I was 10 back then, after that you came back together with DaeHyun-Hyung,”

“I met MinAh-shi there, but she suddenly disappeared”

“You were in Busan MinAh-shi?”

“Ne, we moved around a lot so I didn’t stay long there,” MinAh answered silently. As far as she knows she hasn’t talk to this much people except her parents.

 “Well anyway MinAh-shi since you’re already here, you can hang out with us anytime, arraso?” YoungJae rapped his arm around her shoulder.

MinAh froze by the sudden skin ship YoungJae shown; she was uncomfortable with this sudden closeness she’s experiencing right now. Zelo did not like what he’s seeing, he couldn’t even come close to MinAh and his hyung just wrapped his arm around her shoulder! He was so frustrated.

“Hyung, I think it’s getting really late,”

“yeah, MinAh-shi do what your YoungJae-sunbae to walk you home?” he said with a playful tone.

“I can do it!” Zelo suddenly yelled, “ Uhm, you see I kind of called her parents already, and I told them I’ll take her home,”

“oh, I see,” YoungJae can read the maknae like an open book, it was so amusing for him so see the maknae doing so much effort for this girl he just met.

“MinAh-shi I thinks we should go now,” Zelo stood up grabbing MinAh’s hand unconsciously.

“Ah! Yes, thank for your time sunbae-nim,” MinAh bowed in front of YoungJae, MinAh didn’t seem to mind Zelo dragging her out of the room. Somehow she felt comfortable with Zelo’s actions.

 

Zelo went out the door, Zelo walking ahead of MinAh still holding her hand unconsciously. They were quite for some time, it wasn’t an awkward silence more like a comfortable silence.

“Zelo-shi you don’t have to walk me home,” breaking the silence

“Do you even know where we are now?”

“uh no, but you’ve already done enough for me,”

“no biggie, I like walking anyway,”

“Zelo-shi, it’s okay if you let go of my hand now,” Zelo did hear what MinAh said that time he was busy thinking.

Zelo’s POV

Sh*t! Why I am such a jealous brat?!  And why is YoungJae-hyung being so overly comfortable with MinAh?! Gosh! I’m frustrated right now.

I was so frustrated with what just happened that happened, all I know is that I grabbed MinAh out of my apartment.

“ZELO YAH!”

“Huh, what’s wrong?” was she talking to me? I was too deep in my thought I did not even heard her.

“You weren’t listening to me,” is she sulking … In front of me? Aigoooo! She looks so cute.

“What were you asking me?” I can’t contain my happiness right now. She was doing aegyo for me =3

“I was asking if could you let go of my hand now, l promise I’ll walk faster,” she kept her head down, but I could clearly see her blushing.

Wait! What? I was holding her hand all this time?! I suddenly let her hand go.

MinAh’s POV

Gosh this is so embarrassing! Why did I have to ask him that? Now it all awkward, sigh!

“uhm! Let’s keep walking, shall we?”

Our silence wasn’t like a while back, now it really awkward. I want to start a conversation but I don’t know what to talk about. Sigh! I’m so stupid! Pabo!

“uhm, MinAh-shi are you really close with YoungJae-hyung?” what’s with that question? That will make things more awkward, well it better that just being quite, right?

“well we transferred in Busan when I was 10 and I was the same, I don’t talk to anyone or make friends with anyone since I know I still have to leave again, but YoungJae-sunbae was my neighbor that time and he was very persistent in making friends with me so we became a little close,”

Zelo stayed quite after that then we arrived at this park near my house. I don’t know why but I feel so relax and at home when I pass by this place. It feels like so many happy memories happened to me here, I just don’t know what or when it was? Weird!

I looked at Zelo and he was also staring at the park, it feels like we have a common feel about this place because he looks so at peace right now, I can’t help to smile at him.

“am I really that handsome for you to look at me like that?” oh gosh he noticed me looking at him! Freak!

“ah! Aniyo! [no] well my house is just over there, I’ll go ahead,” I rushed towards my house but he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him into a hug.

“Uhm, Zelo-shi?”

“for awhile, please … let me hug you … just for now,” he feels so sincere and hurt at the same time. I hugged him back, maybe he needs  a hug since he lives alone at a young age.

We were hugging for a few minutes, yet I felt so comfortable hugging this stranger I just met today. It feels like his hug in saying that he would never leave me. But could I really trust this guy?

Zelo broke away from the hug and placed his hand on my shoulders.

“MinAh-shi, can I call you MinAh?” I nodded with is question and smiled.

“so, it means were friends now okay? And if there is anything that I bothering you just come to me, arraso!”

“thanks, but …” I couldn’t finish what I was about to say, because he placed his finger over my lips, >0<

“I don’t care if you’re not staying for long, just enjoy your time here, arraso [understand]?”

“ne, arraso[alright], but I’ll not  promise anything okay? I not really good with sharing my feeling or even talking with other people,”

“yeah,” he gave me bright smile “now go it’s really late,”

I walked away from him, feeling happy somehow,

~~~~~~*******~~~~~

 

hi readers =D I'm back after 6billion years and with a little happy story of my two shy lovers =D hope you liked it =D

p.s

MORE COMMENTS, MORE UPDATES =D