Who is Zelo?

My First Friend, My First love

MinAh’s POV

“JunHong … we’re have I heard that before?” I mumbled to myself

Class was already over minutes ago and I’m fixing my things right now. Zelo already left right after class he said he has an appointment today together with his hyungs so he has to live early; he left with that JongUp guy.

Honestly I’m really overwhelmed with Zelo, he’s being really nice to me, even if just meet yesterday and it wasn’t a nice meeting in fact. But I feel so comfortable around him; it feels like I’ve known him for a long time now. I wonder why? Well because around guys, they feel so intimidating to me, and I really don’t like being around them that much. Maybe he is just a nice guy, that is why his so comfortable to be around with.

“uhm, mianheyo [excuse me],” someone tapped my shoulders

When I turned, two girls was standing behind me, one with short hair and the other with long hair, the they looked like my classmates but I don’t know their name, since it just my second day and I did not talk to anyone except Zelo.

“ne? [yes]”

“MinAh? Right?” the girl with the sort hair asked me, while the other two just stood there quietly.

“ne, is something wrong?” I tried to act like cool since; well I’m not really good with talking to new people. It was shocking how comfortable I am with Zelo.

“aniyo [no]! Well … we just want to ask if well … have chosen a club to join in?” they looked quite shy, maybe I came out boast again. Or maybe even mean looking. Aigoo!

“is having a club a requirement for this school?” great another mean looking comment, just great MinAh just great.

“not really … but you see, tomorrow we will have 2 hours for club activities in the afternoon … and well since everyone goes to their own club and also you can’t skip it and go home early either … so were just thinking if maybe you want to join our club, so you won’t be alone and everything” she kept her head down in shyness. Maybe she thinks I’m mean or cold, well that’s good, just good -.-

“What does your club do?” she looked up to me with bright eyes, is she really that happy with my reaction? I was just trying to redeem myself.

“We do community service to daycare centers and you look like you like kids so …”

“I’ll join,” they jolted as they heard my answer. I really like children, there you adorable so I can’t help but to feels so attracted to them.

“Really?! That’s great! I’m Kang YunHee by the way,” said the girl with the short hair. “and this Park SooJin,” she grabbed my hand and beam brightly at me

“Kim MinAh,” I shook her hand and the other girl as well.

“MinAh-shi, do you want to hang out for a while? I know this new awesome coffee shop and today they’ll have B.A.P performing!!!” YunHee shrieked and twirled around. And what kind of thing is this B.A.P? or is it bap, you know bap as in rice bap.

“Ah, sure …”well, I’m not really use to this kind of friendliness. Its kind awkward, but they seem to be really friendly. Why not? I’ll try to make good friends this time since I’m not leaving this place anymore.

 

 

“here we are!” we arrived at this coffee shop near school. It was nice looking, it looks like any other coffee shop out there, but it has this stage and it looks like there are people performing right now.

“OMO! They’re already performing!! Ppali [hurry]!” YunHee pulled the two of use inside. When we got in the people performing just ended there song.

“Did you guys like our new song? It’s titled Bow Wow. This song is dedicated to all guys having problems with their girlfriends being all jealous when you looked at other girls. So we hope you liked it.” A guy with brown hair said. he looks really familiar … where have I seen that guy before.

“oh! Welcome to our new customers! Oh MinAh-shi, welcome!” everyone in the shop turn to look at us, gosh that is so embarising, who was that who called my name? And to my surprise one of them is YoungJae-sunbae-nim. I hid my face with my hair. Gosh why did he to do that?! And if YoungJae-sunbae is here then, is Zelo here too? But where is he?

Then the three of us sat near the window, both YunHee and SooJin sat infront of me.

“So for our next song, another song we composed here is dancing in the rain; dedicated to the three beautiful girls who just joined us this afternoon.” Oh that’s the screaming guy last night. Oh there’s Zelo his waving at me, so I waved back.

NP: Dancing in the rain

“Minah? How come you know YoungJae-sunbae?” SooJin asked. It’s the first timed she talked to me, since it was YunHee who talked all the time.

“Well he became my sunbae when I was in Busan a few years ago,”

“oh, that’s good,” she smiled to me. Why is she curious? Maybe she liked YoungJae-sunbae, she looked really disappointed when I was called by sunbae.

“hey MinAh-shi!” YunHee grabbed my hand suddenly.

“y-yes?”

“I’m really curious … how come you’re really close with Zelo? Are you two childhood friends or were you two friends before you came here?”

“N-no! I … I just met him yesterday,”

“jeongmal [really]?!” they both said.

“huh? Why? is something wrong with that? He is really friendly you know.”

“Zelo?! The great bad boy Zelo, friendly?” YunHee said.

“Bad Boy? You mean Gangster type kind of Bad boy?”

“well you can say that he is kind off a gangster since they get into fight a lot outside of school”

“fights?!”

“yes, but they don’t start it, as far as I know,” YunHee sounded really unsure.

“how come?”

“well Zelo and his Hyungs were the Kings of the campus, so they have a lot of haters and all that,” SooJin added.

“why?”

“well, all of them are rich, they’re handsome but they’re really bad students and they’re really scary if you go against them”

“is that true?”

“Yup, they were not the best students there is, they did not attend class that much but they don’t do bad things,”

“I’m getting confused now, are they bad or good guys?”

“well let me explain,” YunHee stated.

“B.A.P, as what they call themselves are not good students but their good people. They bad mouth teachers and skip classes but they only do it to do music and what they earn there is usually given to charity. They fight a lot because they protect people getting bullied and abused if they see them and there are a lot of people that are really jealous with them,”

“So, to make the long story short, B.A.P does poorly in school to help other people,” SooJi added.

“alright I get it now, there not all bad,”

“yup, that is why everyone in the campus respects them,”

“Oh! Deabak [amazing]”

“but back to the topic, MinAh are you sure you were not close with Zelo before you came here?” YunHee questioned.

“ani[no], really … what’s the problem there?”

“well! it’s because it was first in a long time that he stayed the whole day in class, and plus he did not fought or bad mouthed any of the teachers and he ate lunch in class and with you, so it was such a huge topic today,” YunHee stated.

“that can’t be true?”

“oh, it’s so true sister, you’re a big topic in school now,”

“this is really bad!” I hit my head on the table. Just great the time I want to be really invisible and this happens.

“hi! I’m YunHee, we’re classmates by the way,”

“oh! Sorry … I really don’t much of my classmates,”

“I’ve notice, this is SooJi,”

“Hello … anything you girls you want to drink? My treat,” he said as he sat beside me.

“Well, since you insist,” I grabbed the menu from his hands.

“Well, hello ladies,” I looked to the person talking and I saw Zelo’s Hyungs approaching us.

“SooJi?!” YoungJae-sunbae suddenly yelled.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I hope you like this update =D honesty I was going to update this yesterday but I got a little bussy and tired. BTW, have you ever heard of a party at 4 in the afternoon? well apparantly my school have done that for a couple years now, LOL!

oh, if you notice I kind of undated all the past chapters. I just reviced some spellings of the boys' names since when I read it again I made alot of mistakes, I mean alot. So, there are were no changes with the story what so ever.

PLEASE I BEG YOU TO COMMENT ... I DESPERATELY NEED SOME FEED BACKS. I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE THERE, LET ME FEEL YOU.