Why Zelo?

My First Friend, My First love

Zelo’s POV

The BEST birthday in the past 10 years of my life!

I can’t believe it after so many years, she’s finally back =D

I walked out happily out my apartment and went to my usual route; passing our park and MinAh’s house.

It seems a really great day, the sun is shining brightly and you can feel the cold breeze making things feels so great. I know great things will happen today.

I should walk faster; I must walk with MinAh to school today. In the end ran to her house, it quite far but I have to walk with her to school, I don’t know why but I just want to.

I arrived just on time; she just walked out of the door. She looked a bit down, I wonder what happen?

“MinAh-shi! Good Morning!” I waved at her, but she didn’t seem to notice me, she just continued walking out of their gate. Is she ignoring me? What happened to her? Did her parent scold her?

“MinAh,” I grabbed her arm so she would stop walking. She turned around and she was wearing earphones, so that is why she did not notice me.

“Ah, Zelo-ssi, hello,” she looked at me then down to the ground.

“MinAh-shi, why do you look sad?” I bravely asked her, what if I’m the cause why she so down.

“You won’t understand, even if I will tell you,” we continued walking to school with a heavy atmosphere.

I don’t know what to ask after that … may talking about YoungJae-Hyung will bring some conversation in. even if I won’t like what I’ll here, it’s better than nothing at all.

“uh, MinAh-shi, how was YoungJae-Hyung when you were in Busan?”

“fine,” with that I had nothing to say to her. we were back with the sad atmosphere around us as we continued walking. She looks like she doesn’t want to talk about it; I better leave her alone for now.

A few minutes later were at the school gates, and as we got in the school grounds people started looking at us and here goes again people who have nothing better to do in life. They started to whisper while looking at us. Come on they are practically telling us they’re talking about us with their actions, they’re so idiotic and immature. I bet they’re talking about why I, the schools ultimate bad boy, walking to school with this unknown girl. I say unknown because MinAh is new here. And gosh I can’t take whispering and gossips, it is so irritating, so I gave to chattering chickens death glares.

“JunHong-ah!” I turned around, not much people call with my real name anymore nor do they know what my real name is; only my hyungs do. Then I saw HimChan-Hyung running towards me.

“hyung? What are you doing here?” he went near me.

“Don’t think that I was drunk last night I did not remember your little girlfriend you brought home,” he whispered in my ear.

“bwo [what]?!” girlfriend? What’s wrong with him?

“hey! Don’t be rude!” she smacked my head because he thinks I was being informal with my words again.

“any way JunHong-ah, give this to her and this is for you, I felt like cooking lunch for you two, so I made this but you where not there anymore when I finished so I brought it here,”

“you don’t say so~,” I said sarcastically and he smacked me again.

“good luck jello, make sure to give her that, I’ll see you later,” he waved goodbye and to his fangirls. Gosh he’s full of himself sometimes.

“Ah, MinAh–shi,” I turned around to see if MinAh waited for me but she was nowhere to be found. She must have her earphones again and did not notice I wasn’t beside her anymore or she just don’t care if I’m with her or not. Gosh that was disappointing.

When I reached the classroom she was already there, her head on her desk and she is sitting beside me. I walked towards her but I was dragged by my friends,

“yah, Zelo!”

MinAh’s POV [early morning]

Super Junior-neun wonrae man jaman bbajin Ireum hayeo himssen dori SUPERMAN

The first thing I hear in the morning, the sweet voices of that incredible handsome man that makes every morning beautiful, every night magical, every performance breath taking. Their voices are as majestic as the voices of the angels in heaven … and I am over exaggerating things again.

First and foremost I am an E.L.F a super fan of super junior. I am in love with all 15 of them and yes that includes their Chinese members and kimbum. Oh wait 16 members including Prince Manager, super junior’s manager. Hahahaha!

Well enough of that, it’s another day ... but why do I feel like yesterday was super long, if feels like 5 chapters of a story. Gosh! But so many things happened that day, October 15 20** wew! Wait yesterday was the 15th?! I checked my phone to see that I was wrong that yester day was the 15th.

“Date of the day October 16, 20**, sigh,” I felt like my world crushed, I have no purpose in life anymore.

I lazily got out of my bed and slowly walked to the bathroom.

why did I forgot about that?! “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed in the corridors near the bathroom. Then I heard footsteps running towards me.

“Minie-ah? Gwenchana?” my mother grabbed my hand and pulled me close to her.

“ eomma [mom],” I looked in to her eyes about to cry and she looked so worried.

“what’s wrong baby?” she brushed my hair to make me feel comfortable.

“eomma, I’m so stupid,” tears fell from my eyes

“what is it? Whatever it is eomma will understand,” she wiped the tears in my eyes

“eomma,” I started to cry more

“dear stop crying, will try our best to fix whatever it is,”

“ really eomma?” I looked up to her

“yes dear … tell eomma what is the problem,” she gave me a bright smile telling me that I could trust her

“well you see … it was donghae oppa’s birthday yester day and I wasn’t able to give him anything and I know that I told you that I would marry kyuhyun oppa , but I still love donghae oppa and I felt so bad not getting him anything and I did had a chance to greet him even if it was just of twitter or meday so I feel really bad, and I just can’t continue on with life with this great burden upon me. Eomma otteoke? This is so bad I feel killing myself already, I feel so useless” I talked in hyper fan girl speed and my mother could not answer me after that, I think she was shock of what a terrible sin I did or she’ll kill for cry about this.

“Kim MinAh! Go take a bath already. I think you need to refresh your brain. And for worrying me you’ll not get your favorite kimbap for lunch and dinner,” she walked away from me, leaving me devastated.

“EOMMA MIANHAEYO!! I won’t bother you about that anymore. So please even just for dinner, give me kimbap, KIMBAPP!!” I know I lost this battle so I better prepare for school.

[back in class]

It was already lunch time, but I don’t feel like eating my lunch without my favorite Kimbap.

I was to get my lunchbox from my bag when a lunchbox was suddenly placed on my table. By the way I was wearing earphones the whole time, on full volume in fact. Luckily I wasn’t called by our teachers, or was I?

I looked up and saw Zelo standing in front of my table; he grabbed the chair in front of my desk. Then he signed to take my earphones off, so I took it off.

“I was calling your name the whole time, the teachers also called you twice,” he said as he opened his lunchbox. My eyes widen with what he said.

“Jeongmal? They called me? Why didn’t you called me or even tapped my shoulders when I was called? What a friend!” gosh this is so devastating, I though he’s my friend. Friend?

“I’m kidding … oh, this is for you,” he grabbed a pink lunchbox out from this bag.

“freak! … oh? You made this?”

“ani [no], Himchan-hyung did, remember the drunk guy screaming last night. He’s like my mom,” oh, I just nodded in response.

“ah Zelo-ssi, thank you,” I opened the lunchbox and saw “KIMBAP!”

“You like that?” I nodded happily

“Zelo-ssi thank you,” I smiled happily at him.

“what for?” he tilted his head, aigoo! Kyeopta [cute]

“well, for last night and well for this, even if I was cold to you yesterday,”

“ah yeah, it’s nothing,”

We ate our lunches quietly, Wow it is really good, as good as my mom’s kimbap. Zelo is really nice and maybe he’s hyung are nice too.

“Zelo-ssi,”

“hmm?” wow he’s enjoying his food.

“are you a foreigner?”

“huh?!” he looked at me shockingly. “Why would you think so?”

“well your name is Zelo and it’s not Korean,”

“hahaha, it’s just a nickname,”

[FLASH BACK]

Author’s POV

“Minie, hyunie … look at what I can do,” Zelo did a dance routine for his two friends

“woah! Junie your really good,” said HyunRi

“Yah, with that talent we can’t just call you Junie or JunHong anymore,”

“yeah, minie’s right,”

“Hmm! Ah! Alright from now on you are Zelo, It’s like zero but with an L in English which makes you not a zero, got it?” MinAh said

 “no, but I like it, Zelo, from now on I’ll be called Zelo!”

[end of flash back]

“Zelo-ssi!!”

“huh? Ah what were you asking about, MinAh?”

“your weird spacing out like that, but I was asking why were you called Zelo?”

“well a special friend named me that,”

“JUNHONG-AH!!” 

"huh? who's that?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A happy chapie =D 

 

More comments, more updates