Amusement park day 2

My First Friend, My First love

Author’s POV

The gang was standing in front of a game stall. The stall’s game is throwing a ball at a pyramid of bottles and knocking them down. MinAh was the one who choose the stall since she liked the prizes there.

“MinAh, which one do you like from those? Oppa (female’s big brother) will get it for you,” said the confident HimChan

“I like the blue bunny oppa,” MinAh awe at the site of the huge flushes hanging from the ceiling of the stand.

“Arraso (alright) … Ajushi (uncle) one round please,”

“1,000 won … you got three tries,” said the man as he placed three baseballs on the table.

“Bang,” HimChan placed his hand in front of YongGuk asking for money

“Aish! What am I … a bank?” YongGuk got his wallet forcefully

“Yes, My Bank … now hurry,” YongGuk placed the money on HimChan’s hand forcefully getting a smile from him but YongGuk glared back.

 

 

“Now, this is for MinAh!” Himchan threw the ball full force but missed earning a giggle from everyone.

He glared at all of the boys but smiled shyly at MinAh, he was a little embarrassed he failed.

“This one for use will … HIT!” yet again HimChan failed and YongGuk couldn’t hold his laughter and burst out laughing.

 “WHY YOU …!” HimChan heard YongGuk’s outrageous laughter got really embarrassed and grabbed him by his collar and pushed him back a little.

“HAHAHAHAHA Chill hyung let me do it,” everyone looked back at the stall and saw JongUp playing with the ball.

“JongUpie?” though JongUp is a bit quiet and mysterious at times he has a lot of things hidden that even B.A.P doesn’t have any clue about, that is why the boys are really curious if JongUp could do it.

Everyone watch anxiously as JongUp’s eyes opened and a serious, focused JongUp threw the ball forcefully, everyone watched in anticipation as the ball hit the bottles directly broke it to pieces.

Everyone was speechless. Even the stall owner was speechless, JongUp smiled like he used to and pointed at the blue bunny. The stall ajushi got the stuff toy and quietly gave it to him. Everyone was shock at that moment no one moved at all.

“Here MinAh,” JongUp gave the toy to MinAh like nothing outrageous happened.

“Kam-sam-ham-ni-da (thank you) o-op-pa,” MinAh wasn’t sure if she should be amazed or scared with JongUp.

 

 

“Hyung how about we try that rollercoaster?” JongUp pointed the rollercoaster behind everyone that has 4 super high loops.

MinAh froze as soon as her eyes laid eyes on the huge rollercoaster.

 

“CHYEAH! Come one before the lines becomes too long,” yelled DeaHyun as he run to the coaster.

Everyone then moved along but MinAh stayed where she was holding the bunny tightly.

“MinAh, gwenchana (are you okay)?” Zelo noticed that MinAh did not move along with them and he saw how scared she was. Her breath was uneasy and she was seating a lot.

MinAh did not answer as she was shaking because of her fear. Just being near those places scares her.

“Hey hyung go ahead I’ll accompany MinAh here,” The boys turned around and saw the scared MinAh shaking.

“But if she won’t come then …”

“Alright maknae (youngest) go and have fun,” HimChan cut off YoungJae since he noticed that Zelo wants to have some alone time with MinAh.

“But hyung!” YoungJae protested but HimChan pulled him away from the two.

“Come on Jae, the line is getting longer by the minute,” DaeHyun pulled him since he can see what Zelo is up to.

“But …” YoungJae did not protest anymore and went along but he looked back at the maknaes and finally understood what everyone is up to.

“You could have just whispered to me, rather than dragging me forcefully,” he said to DaeHyun as they were waiting in line

“It would ruin the mood the two already have,” DaeHyun smirked; he finds it really amusing how JunHong change so much since MinAh came here. “She change him so much right jae?”

“And he change her too,” YoungJae said as he looked at the two maknaes still there at the spot where they felt them.

 

 

 

 

 

“MinAh do you want ice cream?” Zelo touched MinAh’s shoulder and broke the silence the two of them were in since the older guys left. MinAh was still trembling a bit but when she felt Zelo’s hand on her shoulder made her relax and she looked up to him.

“Huh? … Where are the others?”  MinAh was really trembling at that time that she did not notice what was going on around her.

“They’ve gone to the rollercoaster,”

“What about you Zelo? Don’t you want to ride that?”

“Nope,”

“Why? I can wait here until the ride is over,”

“If you’re not going to ride it then I’m not going too”

“Zelo …” MinAh felt touched by Zelo’s care. It made her heart beat faster after he said that.

“How about some cotton candy while we wait for them?” he said grabbing MinAh’s hand and pulling her to the cotton candy stand.

 

 

 

 

 

“two please,”

“1,000 won,” Zelo paid the lady and run back to MinAh who was sitting on a bench.

 

 

 

“Here, I got you a purple one and mine is blue,” Zelo smiled like a kid remembering that day where they decided their colors.

[flash back]

“We have to decide now before we fight over colors,” said the little MinAh bring a set of flash cards with colors on them

“I agree,” said HyunRi

“arraso … I have dibs on Blue!” yelled little JunHong

“What? But I want blue,” protested little MinAh

“But I said it first,”

“Come on Junie, let me have blue,”

“But blue is for boys Minnie-ah”

“But I want blue,”

“I said it first!”

“How about you have this color Minnie … it’s called bora, purper in english,” said HyunRi trying to stop the fight.

“It’s called purple Hyunie and she’s right Minnie it looks better on you,” added JunHong

“Alright! From now on I’ll like purper,”

“No Minnie it’s purple” corrected JunHong

“purper … purp-pur”

“Purple Minnie … Pur-ple”

“aish! Why can’t I just call it bora!” said the annoyed MinAh

[end of flash back]

“Hey MinAh, trying saying it”

“Say what?”

“Purple,”

“huh? Bora (purple in Korean)? Why do I have to say it in English?”

“just try,”

“purper … ah let me try again. Pur-p-le … purple, PURPLE! There, did I said it right?”

“HAHA, yeah you did. Good job,”

“Why did you suddenly ask me to say that?”

“You still can’t remember?”

“Remember what?”

“Nothing … they should be over with the ride now,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the two was walking to the rollercoaster MinAh felt unease by the sight of it and Zelo noticed it so he grabbed MinAh’s hand and held it tightly.

“Its fine we won’t ride any of that, arraso [got that]?” Zelo gave a warm smile that made MinAh felt at ease.

“arraso [got it]” MinAh smiled weakly

 

 

 

 

“wwaah! That was amazing!” shouted DaeHyun as they got out from the ride.

Only Deahyun and JongUp looked alright after their ride. JongUp is still smilling like nothing happened, YoungJae looked like he was going to hurl any second and YongGuk was helping HimChan walk out of the ride.

“HAHAHAHA you guys look awful!” Zelo laughed at the state of his hyungs it was a good thing he did not go with them

“oppa why don’t rest at the picnic area over there and we will go get the picnic basket so we can have lunch,”

“That would be great MinAh-shi,” said YongGuk as he was helping HimChan sit on one of the benches there.

 

 

 

 

The maknaes (youngest) did not take ling before they got the picnic basket and coolers to the older guys. They sat down on the open grass and laid down a blanket and put out the food they prepared a while back.

“Alright here we have Kimbap (Korean rice rolls), mandoo (Korean Dumplings) Gaeran Mari (Egg roll omelet), Japgwapyon (nut and rice cakes), pajeon (Korean style pancakes), cherry tomatoes, and here we have ramyun (Korean Ramen) and only for DaeHyun he says; Cheese Cake” HimChan placed platters of all the picnic food they prepared a while back.

“Okay dig in!” then everyone started to get their favorites.

 “waah, ramyun and still hot!” YongGuk grabbed the large bowl all for himself.

“Yah! Bang give me some,” HimChan tried to get some ramen from him but he refused like a kid making a little angry and the two started their friendly childlike fight.

“MinAh here this is for only,” Zelo gave a plate with 4 rollers of Kimbap to MinAh

“That’s too much Zelo-ah,”

“ani (no) knowing my hyung we won’t have anything to eat in a few minutes. So save that, arraso?”

“Yes sir!”

“Hey! Hyung give leave some for MinAh!”

The boys looked like pre-school kids on recess. Zelo grabbed food from his hyungs and gives it all to MinAh making her heart flutter, while DeaHyun protested everytime Zelo gets food in front of him. Then YoungJae scolds him everytime he does that. They enjoyed lunch very much. Their constant fight food for food made them looked really joyful and contented.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah! I’m full,” DeaHyun pat his stomach from satisfaction.

“Me too,” said the smiling JongUp

“Me three,” added Zelo

“I fourth emotion,” YongGuk raised his right hand.

The four sat on the ground like bears after lunch while MinAh, HimChan and YoungJae packed up.

“Here throw this on the bins there,” HimChan placed the trash bag in YongGuk’s lap and when back to help YoungJae and MinAh keep the plastic wears they brought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the clean up the gang continued their amusement park day; they went on rides and played almost every game there is on the park. While most of the rides MinAh and Zelo would stay behind they found it convenient to have some alone time. Though they look awkward both of them enjoyed the time they had. They would mostly spend their alone time on photo booths and souvenir shops they felt really happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was sundown and the guys were walking around and street lights were starting to turn on one by one. The light from the rides were starting to be , and within a few minutes the park was full of beautiful lights that glittered around them.

“Wow, it’s this late already?” said HimChan as he looked at his watch.

“He’s right, we should start to head home now, MinAh-shi’s parents will look for her,” added YongGuk

“They’re right, MinAh we should go home now,” said Zelo

“Uhm, but first can we ride the Ferris wheel?” she said shyly

“Are you sure MinAh? It’s pretty high,”

“Y-yeah, I really want to ride that before but I just didn’t have the courage then but now I really, really want to ride it,”

“Arraso, the last one for today,” said Zelo as they head to line up for the ride.

 

 

 

 

 

“Only 5 persons per cart, you two can ride on the next one,” said the worker

“Yeah … go ride on the next one you two,” teased DaeHyun

“But hyung …” Zelo did not finish his sentence when he felt MinAh tugging the sleeves of his shirt. Zelo turned to her only to see her blushing.

“I’m okay with it Zelo-shi,”

*Shi? She must be embarrassed if she called me that,* Zelo thought

“Okay, take care you two~” Chan as the worker closed the cart.

 

 

 

“This way please,” said the worker as he lead the two to their cart. The two entered awkwardly not saying a thing.

As they got settled in the ride started, slowly the carts rise making MinAh flinched and tremble in fear. Zelo noticed her and held her hand from the opposite side of the cart.

“Do you want me to sit beside you?” MinAh nodded slowly as looked at her feet afraid to see how high up they are. Then she felt the cark rock after that she felt a warm feeling beside her, when she looked at it he saw Zelo smiling brightly at her making her feel safe and at ease.

“Nothing to be afraid off MinAh, I’m here,” he said as he tighten his hold on MinAh’s hand.

“Look behind you we’re on highest point now. You can see the whole park from here,” MinAh bravely looked back and saw shinning lights from below. They looked like stars on the ground as they flicker along. The site was so beautiful that MinAh forgot her fear at that moment.

“It’s beautiful right?”

“Yes it is, Jeoangmal Gomawo (thank you so much) Zelo. I’ve only known you for awhile now yet you made me this happy already. You made me came out off my shell somehow and introduced me to great people. I don’t what I could do to repay you,” MinAh felt like crying at the wonderful view and feeling she is experiencing right now.

“I know one way,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

 

HI! i'm back again =D

I really want to thank you all for reading the story. I know I don't update that often so I really thank you for your patience.

 

comment more and show me your LOVE for this story =D

 

until the next one =D