he chocked with the soup?

My First Friend, My First love

MinAh's POV

 

 

 

A few minutes after my parents left me the rain started to fall. The sky is feeling my loneliness and added more cold feeling, just great. Note the sarcasm. It has been a good 30 minutes since then and this JunHong person is still not here. I wonder where that person is, well it doesn’t matter if he comes or not. My books are paradise, I can stay in them all day or I can spaz about Super Junior. I wish he wouldn’t come so that I don’t have to entertain that person. I can stay in bed all day.

*dingdong* just great, really great, sigh

 

“That must be JunHong,” I stopped reading to open the door. Who is this JunHong they left me with? He must be an uncle or cousin I have not met yet. But, as far as I remember I only have uncles and aunts from my mother side, so I know I have met them all,

 

 

*dingdong*

 

 

“wait!” dam this person is in a rush

“Yes? You must be … ZELO?!”

“Can I come in? It’s really cold out here” aww, he looks like a wet puppy! I want to cuddle with him! No! what am I thinking! Stupid!

“MinAh? Is it okay or are you with someone, I can leave if that’s a problem,”

“huh? What no! come in, I’m alone right now, my parents aren’t around so you can just be comfortable,” I open the door more so he could come inside. “Let me get you something to change to, why are you so wet anyway,” I led him upstairs to the bathroom.

“it rain so suddenly, I did not expect it to be that strong,”

“here’s the bathroom, go take a shower, while I get you something to change to. There might be some oversized clothes in my closet that would fit you or I could look in my dad’s but that would be too big on you. What am I saying, just go inside. I’ll just hang it by the door,” I look at him and I see him holding back his smile,

“what?” I asked him

“Nothing, it’s just that you look cute when you rumble like that,” I blushed.

“what are you saying! Just go inside before you catch a cold,” I pushed him inside the bathroom

“alright! HAHAHAHA!”

When he got inside, I tried to calm my heart down. Aish! Why did he look so good with his wet blue hair! And he’s smile, gosh! Then he called me cute! He called me cute! OH MY GOSH!

“MinAh? Is it okay to use any products here?” that broke me out of my thoughts

“Yeah, we just share things there since dad doesn’t use shampoo, the once there is only for girls is that okay with you?”

“Yeah, thanks,”

“I’ll get your clothes now,” I moved to my room.

 

 

 

 

“now what to choose, hmm?” I looked through my clothes and “ah! I know what to pick. I hope it won’t be too short for him,”

“Zelo, the clothes and towel by the door, I’ll be down stairs to make you some coffee. Take your time,” I told him outside the bathroom and headed downstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“who is this KyuHyun guy and why do you have his hoody?” Zelo said as he entered the kitchen.

“hmm? You don’t know him? You’re in the music business and you don’t know who he is? Are you kidding me?” I put down the soup I made for him and the coffee.

“I would be asking you if I knew?”

“you seriously don’t know about super junior? Not one bit?”

“oh those “sorry sorry” guys? Like this” he did the dance move with the hand rubbing thing, I know you guys know it.

“yes, and you tell me you want to work as a music industry yet you don’t know who the greatest artist are, what a shame. Anyway, come sit down and eat this,”

“ooh, what did you make for me my lady?” oh my gosh, he is starting again.

“stop playing around and eat so you won’t get sick,” I looked at him as he messily fixed his wet hair.

“why did you come here in this weather anyway? The rain is so strong,”

“ I was on my way here when it rained, so instead of going back I just continued on. It’s just rain, it won’t kill me.” The he started eating

“the rain won’t but the slippery road will,”

“no big deal, you are talking to the master of motorbikes,”

“you’re so full of yourself,” I smiled at his antics.

*sigh* “the rain is so strong, I hope my parents are alright. Now in this weather, that JunHong guy will not be able to make it, whoever that person is,”

*cough* *cough* I looked at Zelo and saw him choking or I guessed he choked with the soup?

“are you okay Zelo?” I patted his back to help him cough off whatever he choked on,

“I’m okay, I’m okay. What did you just say right now? There is someone coming here?” I nodded at him and looked at him confused.

“My eomma said that she called “JunHong” to come stay with me so I won’t be lonely,”

“and you don’t know who that “JunHong” is?”

“as far as I can remember, I haven’t met anyone named JunHong, so I was thinking that it’s a cousin I haven’t met or whatever. By the way, why are you here anyway? You did not tell me that you were coming here today,”

“uh, I just felt like going and I was going to surprise you and all,”

“hmm, okay. But what are we going to do now? We can’t go out since its pouring outside,” I stood up and looked around to find something to do, “why don’t finish that first and lets have a movie marathon, I have all the movies of Harry Potter in my laptop, sounds good?” he gave me a thumbs up and continued eating he’s soup.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“so you are telling me you knew why Snape was doing all that from the 3rd movie?” I asked Zelo as we finished the last movie of the Harry Potter Series. I stretched my legs and arms, we have been sitting – with a few breaks, for hours.

“yes, it was quite obvious, he was very suspicious but not too bad suspicious, you know what I mean?”

“come on, who would have though he was a double agent or something,” I stood up and when out of the room to the kitchen. We been eating junk food of the entire time, I think it is time to eat real food. Zelo followed suit

“well he was suspicious from the 1st one, when he was doing that counter spell that was saving Harry during the Quidditch match. Tell me, how would he have known that Quirrell was doing that and why would he save Harry if he was really on Voldemort’s side?” he continued to argue with me

“I don’t know, it’s just … urg! You are so annoying!” I gave him a glare, how could he have known one of the most amazing reveals in the story.

“Wae? What did I do?”

“nothing *sigh* is there anything you would like to eat? I thinks it’s time for dinner, mom said we could order in but with this kind of weather, I don’t really want anyone to be in danger just because I don’t want to cook, when I can actually do myself,” I look through the ref and cupboards for anything that would catch my cravings

“you know MinAh-shii, you’re really cute,” I froze. Did he just called me cute,

“yah! W-what are you s-saying,” I could not look at him,

“uhm, that your cute? honestly, I find it cute when you just keep on talking about things like that, sorry to say it all of the sudden like that,” woah! What is this awkward atmosphere?

“thanks I guess, so what would you like to eat? I’m not really that good so nothing hard please?”

“well why don’t we just cook ramyun? Hmm? And put some stuffs in?”

“sure, will you help me Zelo-shii?”

“sure,”

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

hi! I will focus on their relationship for awhile, I'm still finalizing some senarious. ooohhh, spolier. I was decided years ago about some certain thing in the story. there is a question that is very vital to the story, I hope someone would ask it in the comment section.

 

anyhooo, let us enjoy this young love for sometime, but remember good things never last wahahahaha >:)