Girl's Day

My First Friend, My First love

MinAh’s POV

 

 

It has been a month now since we’ve transferred here and from what I see I have change so much. I’ve been hanging out a lot with Zelo and his hyungs, I’ve done so much with them already and because of that there are people are approaching me and making friends with me already. Though there are still rumors going around, the past few weeks have been good so far, no incidents and such.

“MinAh-shi!” I turned around and saw YunHee and SooJin

“Hello,” I waved at them. Class was already over and we are already heading out of our class rooms.

“You haven’t been hanging around with us that much anymore,” YunHee pouted. Well it is true, I have been hanging around a lot with Zelo and his hyungs almost every day after school, I’ve been with them every time they have shows or just when they will stay in their underground studio and write songs.

“Mianhaeyo (I’m sorry), I just had a bit of a busy schedule,” I rubbed my neck. This is a bit awkward, never thought they would actually want to hang out with me, after the last time.

“arraso (alright), say I know you’ve been hanging out a lot with B.A.P this days,”

“oh, so you guy have noticed,”

“Everyone is school knows about it MinAh. Anyway don’t think about it anymore, why don’t you come with us today? For a change, a little girl time would be great,”

“Uhm, well you see…”

“Got plans with Zelo?” YunHee smirk at me.

“Kind of … but he’ll understand,”

“So, you’re coming with us?”

“Why not, I do need some girl time,” being with Zelo and His hyungs is a bit too manly, even if they ask me what I want, they still get what they what in the end. Sigh

“Great! So first we’ll head to the mall, I hear that EXO has a fan signing event now,”

To Zelo ^^: sorry, I can’t make in today. I’m going to the mall with YunHee and SooJin. I’m going to have some GIRL time with them today.

“You really want to squeeze with their crazy fans again?” said SooJin to the super excited YunHee

“Hell yes! I’ll do anything just to touch Chanyeol’s hand!” yelled YunHee

From Zelo^^: what mall is it? Can I come along?

To Zelo^^: not telling you! Plus it’s GIRL TIME, meaning girls only.

“MinAh are you an EXO fan?” asked YunHee

“Nope, I’m a pure pearl sapphire blue blooded E.L.F,”

From Zelo^^: not fair! I won’t ruin your “girl” time. Fine, can I just pick you up afterwards then.

To Zelo^^: well if that’s the case, I’ll text you where if I’m going home already.

“Come on the bus is here!” we got in the bus, and YunHee was excited as a child on her first time in Disneyland.

“Who are you texting MinAH?” asked SooJin

“It’s Zelo, he’s asking what mall we are going to,” I smiled at them

From Zelo^^: Arraso (alright), be sure to wait for me there,

To: Zelo^^: Arraso(alright).

“You can’t tell them or else they’ll all be there and ruin our girl time,” YunHee whines like a child

“I know, that is why I did not tell him,”

“good,”

From Zelo^^: be careful okay? =*

To Zelo^^: I will n-n

Zelo’s POV

“Hyung! MinAh’s not coming today,” where at the underground studio now.

“Uuh~ and I’ve prepared KimBap for her,” whined HimChan-hyung

“What did she say Zelo?” asked YongGuk-hyung

“She said she’s having some ‘girl’ time,”

“well what’s wrong with that?” asked YoungJae-hyung

“She is with YunHee and SooJin. I still don’t trust those two girls,”

“Yeah, that is true. Remember what SooJin and her group did to YoungJae’s last girlfriend?” DaeHyun-hyung joked.

“That poor girl, she had to transfer schools,” said JongUp-hyung

“I wonder how she is now. I really did liked that girl,” added YoungJae-hyung with full concern

“But I don’t remember YunHee being with SooJin before?”

“A new recruit maybe, but remember what happened to that girl that was linked with me?” said Daehyun-hyung as he reminisce some memories.

MinAh’s POV

We’re at the mall now, and wow! This is the first time I’ve seen so many people at one place.

I know don’t go out much but this is insane. For a fan signing at a small by town, this is insane!

 “YunHee, we’ll be in the food court if you’re done here,” said SooJin as she pulled me away from the huge piles of screaming hormones.

“Not a fan?”

“I like they’re song, but not to this extent,”

“Me, if it was SuJu here, I’ll do the same, HAHAHAHAHA” then it was quiet from that point of, the Awkward silence.

“Are you hungry?” I asked her since I think just passed by the food court.

“Nope, want to look around for awhile?” then I nodded.

After that she just walked straight ahead with saying a word; then stopped in front of a pet store.

“Do you mind if we stop here for awhile?”

“Not really,”

 We got inside, and it was loads of different kinds of animals; from reptiles to cats and dogs, to fishes and more. It was really amazing that there’s a place like this in a mall.

“Do like animals?”

“Yeah! I really do. Its only insects I don’t like especially flying ones. They give me the creeps!” I said as I was looking at six bunnies in a cage.

“SooJin-shi, look at this bunnies, they remind me of B.A.P,” I signaled her to come closer as she was looking at the fishes

“This one is DaeHyun-toki(bunny) since this one is greedy with the food. The one on the wheel is JongUp-toki(bunny) since he likes to exercise. This one sleeping here is YoungJae-toki(bunny) since he likes to sleep when he is not doing anything. That one glaring at DaeHyun-toki(bunny) is YongGuk- toki(bunny)  because that one looks scary. This making a cute face is HimChan- toki(bunny)  cause his an attention hugger. Then last but not the least that bunny drinking the water and moving its nose a lot is Zelo-toki(bunny)!” turned around to see SooJin’s reaction, but to my surprise she was already outside looking at a stall of key chains, so I hurried outside.

“Sorry to keep you waiting,” I said sarcastically at her.

“I don’t mind. Anyway are you hungry?”

“A little bit thirsty, why?”

“YunHee is already at the food court waiting for us,”

“That was fast. How did she pass through that crowd?”

“She has her ways, Palli (faster)”

“Ah, neh (yes)” that amazing, how she finished so fast

 

 

 

 

 

“What took you two so long?! I thought you’ll be here!”

“We got sidetrack,” SooJin answered calmly.

“YunHee-shi, how did you finish so fast?”

“I have my ways. Well you girls plan on eating something? ‘cause I’m starving here,”

 

 

 

 

 

“So, what do you like MinAh?” YunHee asked as we looked around the stalls

“uhm, I’m not really that hungry,”

“Come on, don’t worry it’s my treat,” She smiled sweetly. “Here how about this some cheese cake?”

“Oh no, I’m allergic to dairy products,”

“What happens if you were able to eat some?”

“I’m lactose intolerant, I’ll go gassy and I’ll have to barf it out or else I might pass out,”

“Gosh, that’s awful,”

“Yeah … well I’ll just have some Kimbap. Is that okay?”

 “That’s fine,” then she ordered the food. My kimbap, her fresh salad and SooJin’s white spaghetti, who was left at the table to watch our things.

 After our little snack, the rest of the time was pretty normal think. We walked around stalls tried different clothes and shoes. Doing what most girls I see do, and it felt great. Finally I was able to do what normal people do. The two of them even brought group shirts for the three of us, YunHee said she’d pay for mine since I did not bring any money with me and that I was her present for me.

“Wow I did not notice it’s this late already,” YunHee said. I looked at my watch and it was already 7:18pm.

“Your right, I think we should head home already,” SooJin added.

“MinAh where do you live, I could take you there since my brother if coming to fetch me,” YunHee asked

“No thank you, someone is already come to get me,”

“Are you sure, you don’t have to be shy,”

“Promise, I would love to ride with you, but I already texted him,”

“Arraso (alright) text us you already arrived home,”

“Sure, bye. Thanks for the time; I had a really good time,”

“This won’t be the last right?” asked SooJin

“Promise, this won’t be,” Then a black car arrived in front of us and the two of them got in and went on their way.

To Zelo^^: Are you still coming to get me?

From Zelo^^: Look to your left

I turned to my left and saw Zelo with his superbike waving at me.

“How did you know it was here?” I asked as I got closer to him

“Well, I had to check every mall in town to know and the good thing is that I have friends and there is only three malls here,” he said as he hand me my helmet.

“You know you could just have waited for my text,”

“Well I got worried,”

“Thanks,”

“You want to go home right away?”

“Nope”

“Good, ‘cause I was planning to bring somewhere,”