When the Flower Was Blooming, A Storm Came

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

Hooray, I finished half of my HW ._.

FYI : Makchang is a Korean dish that consists of grilled pork's large intestines


Yesterday was an awkward day because the conversation I had with Leo. I couldn't sleep well so I woke up in the dawn, where people are still sleeping. I jogged to the park and exercised a little. I even ate some breakfast and went to the supermarket to restock my food supplies. 

"Cheese, check. Milk...check..What should I buy then?" I tried to remember the things on my shopping list.

"Ah, band-aids..." I stroll to the first aid section and take the band-aids.

Band-aids....Reminds me of Leo whom I dragged to my house after being hit...I chuckle then go to the cashier to pay for the things.

"Hmm...I want to eat a grilled food today,....Makchang should do it then~!" I walk happily to my house while imagining the delicious lunch, but then, I am distracted by a fuss. I look around for the source and approach it. There's a boy, seems in my age, is being hit until his whole body is filled by bruises by a gang of punks in a narrow alley.

"It hurt, doesn't it?" One man pushed the boy until he fell on a pile of trash bags.

"Yeah, call your friends to rescue you." The man's friend lifts the boy's collar.

"They won't come." The boy smirks.

"Tch...Then your pretty face will do it!" The man, who lifted him, punches the boy's face until his nose bleed. The boy groans in pain.

"It's not over yet!" The other man kicks the boy's stomach really hard. My face twitched seeing the boy's expression.

Alright, that's it. With all of my might, I shouted loudly, "POLICE!! THERE ARE GANGSTERS IN HERE!! PPHALI!" 

The punks were shocked so they ran away in fright. .... I smirk at the runaway punks then approach the had been beaten boy. Oh God...His condition is really worst. Is he dead already? He just laid there, lifeless. I squat beside the boy and poke his face.

"Aww." Okay, that surprised me. He started to open his eyes...Well, I admit it. He's y with those black eyes and red hair. 

"Who are you?" His angelic voice asked. Is he an angel? It just...he's too perfect.

"Hello?"

"Huh? My house is near here." That's my sudden answer. The hell...He will think me as a maniac...Why in the world a girl offers her house to a boy that she just met?! Unexpectedly, he laughed cutely.

"Take me then." He teased. Okay, he's weird but cute. Fine, challenge accepted, I smirk.

***

"Wow, you'd really take me to your house." He amazed.

"Sit here." I ordered him to sit on the couch in the living room. He sits cluelessly. I rushed to my bedroom to find the first aid kit. After searching for awhile, finally, I found it and went back to the living room. He greets me with his adorable smile.

"What's your name?" I asked him while treating his bruises. The blood had dried now.

"Lee Chan Hee or Chunji. It's up to you." He smiles warmly.

"Chunji then. Mine is Hyerin. Byun Hyerin." I smile back.

"Ouch!" I accidentally stab his wet wound.

"Whoops, sorry."

"Can I call you noona?" His eyes sparks in excitement.

"Sure~" I chuckle for his humorous action.

After a few treatment, I finished treating his wounds.

"Wah~Thank you, Hyerin noona~! May I borrow your phone?" 

"Go ahead. I'll prepare lunch first." I went to the kitchen.

"Thank you, noona!"

"Oh Chunji, do you like Makchang?" My head popped from the kitchen.

"Makchang? I REALLY like Makchang!" He grins.

"Well, it's a good thing I pick Makchang~" I mumble to myself and back to the kitchen.

***

While preparing the Makchang, I overheard some of Chunji's conversation, "Yah, L.Joe, where's C.A.P hyung?"

Cap? A hat? I wondered for a moment before taking some pork's large intestines from the refrigerator.

"Don't worry I didn't tell them."

Who? The earlier guys? I put the intestines down and took the cutting board.

"My pretty face was hit by the ing ."

...Is he a narcissus? I shrugged then started to cut the intestines into small pieces.

"Good thing someone saved me."

Me? I stopped cutting and pointing myself.

"Mind to pick me up?"

Oh..He's talking to his friends. I continued to cut again.

"Beside the dumb Yan's house."

Does he mean the Yan's family? They are quite nice to me. Okay, he's suspicious now. I went to the dining room which locates beside the living room. So I can peep him. Everything seems normal. So, I shook my head and preparing the dining table.

"Yep, I'm in the target house now."

WHAT?! ME? As a target?! I almost dropped a plate. Thanks to my reflect, I caught it on time.

"Stop asking and pick me up already!"

*BRUK*

He just slammed my phone really hard, what will my phone's fate be? I sighed.

***

"Chunji, lunch is ready!"

"Neh, noona!" He appears with a smile on his face. Is he a bipolar or something? I stared at Chunji awhile then continued to prepare the grilling stuff.

"Hmm~ Noona's cooking is really tasty." He takes a makchang then eats it. I don't know why but seeing him smiling and acting cute is making my heart skip beat.

"Hey, Chunji...Ehm, whom did you call just now?"

"Oh, my friends. They said they'll come in a moment."

*Knock Knock*

"Wow, they are fast. Thanks for the food noona~! He finished his food and walks to the door.

"Don't worry, me and my gang will pay you a visit next time~!" He winks and leaves.

"Bye?"

*Blam*

Well, it was fun having another guest....Wait, did he say 'my gang'? So, he's a member of a gangster?!

***


A/N : It's a one long chapter guise! No wonder it takes 2 hours ._. Ehem, so the special guest finally shown~! Ta-dah, it's Chunji :DDD

 

 

With TEEN TOP of course! But the main special guest is Chunji only. 

I use TEEN TOP in Crazy era~

No reason. I just want to :D /bricked/

Okay, I think this is the last update for this week. HWs are killing me X_X

Excuse for the grammar mistakes and typos. I'm sleepy right now....