B.A.P Attack! Pt. 2

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

Author's P.O.V :

"Mission accomplished." C.A.P smirks while scanning B.A.P's answer.

"So, we really gonna smash them in the end, huh?" Ricky appears from the kitchen and tosses himself to a nearby couch.

"Yep, unless you have any better idea?" L.Joe goes back reading a scientific journal.

"...Can't deny that." Chunji takes out a box of pocky sticks from a drawer beside him and tears its plastic.

"Yah! Don't steal my life supply!" Niel who were busy playing his cell phone, ran to Chunji's direction immediately and attempted to snatch the pocky.

"Finders, keepers." Chunji teases Niel by tossing the pocky to Changjo. Of course, after grabbing some.

"Gomawo, hyung." Changjo does the same and tosses it to Ricky.

"GIVE IT BACK!" Niel runs back and forth, chasing his life supply.

"Hyung, catch!" Ricky throws the box to C.A.P.

"Cool, free snacks." C.A.P pours the pockys into his wide mouth like literally.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" Niel rushes, jumps and lands on C.A.P that earns groans from both sides as the result.

"Ouch!"

"FINALLY!" Niel takes it as fast as lightning while smiling.

"GAAH! It's empty!!!" Niel shakes the box.

"Mehrong~" Chunji tease Niel playfully.

"Hyung! Aaaaah~" Niel grumbles and wrestles with Chunji

"Sorry sorry! I'm hungry! Blame C.A.P hyung!" Chunji tries his best to defend himself.

"Hey, don't throw your fault to the older one!" C.A.P shouts in protest.

"Hmph...Childish." Someone grunts quietly. It seems nobody realizes the a stranger's presence except Chunji

"Hey, did you hear that?" Chunji restrains Niel from coming nearer with his hands.

"What?" Ricky questions back.

"Someone just grunted."

"Probably the wind." L.Joe answers lazily.

"No...it's a male sound....Ignore it." Chunji stands up abruptly which makes Niel kisses the couch.

"Going out." And shut the door.

"What's up with him?" Changjo asks as he is munching the pockys.

"Dunno. Let him be." C.A.P shrugs.

"Hey! You still have my life supply!" Niel strikes again.

"Aigoo...This hyung." Changjo sighs in agony

***

Chunji's P.O.V :

I swear that I heard something just now... I check the bushes behind our base. Clear.

What could that be? An animal? Cat? Dog? Or- Another mysterious noise is heard.

That way!! I walk silently in order not to surprise whatever it is.

Almost there. I gulp and ready to fight if I have to.

Gotcha!...Huh? Cherry tomatoes? What the hell? I kneel and pick up the leftovers.

Wait a minute! It's a bad sign!! I must warn C.A.P I turn my back and dash.

"GUYS! B.A.P-" Before I could continue, something sharp pierces through my back and a force pushes me into the ground. I cough and emit blood.

"Nice try. But you failed." A tall figure with blonde hair appears while smirking.

"You." I curse the one who stabbed me. None other than Kim Himchan.

"Yes me. Your mortal enemy." He ambles and steps on me.

"Ugh!" I moan while enduring my pain.

...I'm bleeding badly...I can feel that my expensive leather jacket is getting wet gradually.

"Too bad for a Lee Chanhee. He can't warn his 'friends'." Himchan squats and pulls out the sticking dagger from my back.

"Tch!" I bit my lips to prevent .

"It's a shame even though you have a fine body...." Himchan traces my back with his dagger gently.

"If only you were my best friend, just like the past." He stops tracing then fooling around with the stained dagger.

"..." I'm starting to feel dizzy.

"It isn't too late though. Just beg and I will grant your freedom." Himchan whispers and bites my earlobe.

"..." I mouth something.

"What~" He brings his head closer to my mouth.

"F**k you." I spit him and grimace. Himchan seems outraged and walks away.

"..I offer you your last chance but you denied it. Poor you. Hah!" He turns his back and kicks my stomach powerfully. I was sent flying and hit a large tree as the result.

"Ack!" I coughed more blood and my vision began to fade.

You can't be defeated in here! You must warn the others! My intuition keeps screaming deep inside my head. I try to move my hand, but I can't.

I guess I'm starting to feel numb.

"You are quite tough, you know?" Himchan claps, "Usually people would faint for that."

Who cares about that, idiot....

"Well, I guess it's time for the finale. Boss is waiting." Himchan checks his wristwatch and coming near to me.

"Sweet dreams, my former buddy."

***


A/N : Hello everybody~~~ Back again! Fiuh, I made a record.....

I HAVE UPDATED THREE TIMES IN THREE DAYS A ROW!!!!

*clears throat* maybe it's pointless for some of you, but to me, it means A LOT. I usually update once a month OTL /bricked/

Lazy me, haha~

Let's move on! Okay, I just updated and I promise it's not a lame chapter as usual (If you think it's lame, I will stalk you every day) O=O

Just kidding. Teehee <3 But yeah, I find difficulties in writing this chapter and if you said it's boring....*le cries*

I wrote it for 4 hours!!!!!! (Maybe. Can be less or more) Hah! Sorry. ==" 

Feedbacks and critics are certainly welcome. CHUNJI IS BEING BEATEN BY HIMCHAN. OH MY GOSH

/feels/ Alright, why did I make this chapter *sigh* Just being random, haha, pardon ><

For those who hasn't vote, please vote the poll below~~~ See chapter 26 for the posters ^^

I want to know your favorite poster XDDDDDDDDDDDD

AND please read this BLOG if you have free time and give me your comments about my other stories~~~~

THANKS A LOT ^^