The Brain Master

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

Hyerin P.O.V :

You know, being a hostage with B.A.P is quite entertaining. I'm not a masochist but..yeah, they treat me nicely. I even eat 3 times a day! Spending time in here also made me understand B.A.P more. They actually are nice guys. Yongguk is like the appa and Himchan is their mom. They take care of the younger members nicely. And I think B.A.P has taken a like to me too. Yesterday, I was invited to have dinner with them. Believe or not, Himchan's cookings were really yummy. It's like a professional chef. Later, we cleaned up and had fun catching firefli-

Wait, why'd I talk to a leaf? I put down the leaf and lay. 

I miss Appa, Jihyo...And VIXX..as well as TEEN TOP....What would they be doing right now...I sigh. Leo...

"Hyerin!" a male's sudden shout surprises me. I immediately stand up and peek outside. There isn't anyone. Pabo, why did I think it was Leo's?

"Hyung!" I can hear Zelo's exclaim not very far from here. Again, I try to peek. Empty. Guess they're in the cabin.

"~~~I heard~~~~" Their voices are too low for me to hear. I stick my ear to the wall in order to eavesdrop.

"He'll come~~~~" Aish...I grunt in annoyance. Speak louder, please. I change my position.

"~~~~Our client~~" Finally, I give up. But I know they were talking about this 'guy' who orders B.A.P.

I hug my knees and roll on the floor, "I'm boreeeeeedddd~~~"

When will somebody come and rescue me?

***

Leo's P.O.V :

For some reason, the annoying N appeared in front of my house this morning. Of course, I ignored him and went back to sleep. But, this guy really knew how to disturb me.

"Leo yah~" N shakes me vigorously. I stay asleep.

"Wakey wakey~" N sings with his shrill tone.

"Urgh..." I grunt. Man, I can never ever and ever be accustomed to that horrible tone.

"Wake up! It's sunny today~!" He chirps right beside my ear.

"..." I cover my ear and still asleep. Not desperate yet, he uses plan A.

*Ring Ring*

"Ah! It's a message from Hyerin's dad!" I rise and throw my blanket, "What did he say?!"

All I got was the smirking N. "Gotcha."

Cursing, I go to wonderland again.

"Yah! Don't be like that. We'll have a meeting with TEEN TOP." N protests.

"...When..."

"An hour later."

"...Still long." I flip to the other side.

"Jebal~ I wanna show you something." N pleads. 

"..." Pissed, N uses plan B.

He climbs over me and seduces, "If you don't wake up, I'll kiss the prince charming~~"

The first thing I see when I remove my blanket is the moist lips of a sixteen years old adolescent male that is threating my lips and connected to mine a few seconds later.

"...!?" Both of us stare in shock.

"I-I...don't mean it!!!!" N backs off slowly.

"You're dead." I stand up and squeeze his shoulder.

"I'M SO SORRY YOUR HIGHNESS!!!"

***

Jihyo's P.O.V :

TEEN TOP, VIXX and I decided to meet in Lola's Cafe at ten. All of us are here. Except Leo who's really furious about something and goes outside awhile.

"So far I know, B.A.P's lair is Busan. And they usually stay there about 2 weeks before hunting other territories." Everyone stay quiet after C.A.P speaks.

"..You mean, Hyerin is there right?" Hong Bin raises his eyebrow.

"We don't know for sure. But 50% positive." L.Joe yawns and goes back to his book.

"How 'bout we go there and beat 'em?" Ravi suggests.

"If I were you, I wouldn't suggest you doing that. First, They are well-known gangsters that don't hesitate to kill someone if needed; Second, It is their lair. We don't know what'll happen; Third, Busan is far away from Seoul." Chunji grits his teeth. We stay still while thinking a way out.

"Err..Is there anything we can do to save her as soon as possible?" I raise my hand.

"Well, there is. Unfortunately, it's dangerous and risky." Niel rolls his eyes.

"Can't we count on the police?" Ken tilts his head.

"No, it's useless. It's a gang war and the police won't bother risking their lives for a teenager." Ricky drinks his smoothies.

"Does Hyerin noona's dad know this?" Hyuk asks N.

"No, I think. He never goes home unless he has free time." N sighs desperately. Everyone really puts a lot of effort searching the safest way to rescue Hyerin.

There must be a way to save unnie right? Hmm...Niel said something earlier. I think that'll work

"Niel, can you tell us the risky way that you mentioned earlier?" Every head looks at me.

Niel takes a few seconds before questioning, "What'll you do if you are trapped in a room that is super hot until it can burn you and no way out, but you have to do something to survive."

Everyone shakes in confusion.

Changjo smirks, "Easy. Fight fire with fire."

***


A/N : Happy birthday to B.A.P SWAG leader, Bang Yong Guk!!! #ItsBYGDay

Remember this?

LOL

Bonus : trainee Leo :D