Betrayal

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

"We'll take the girl back then." Yongguk drags Hyerin back to B.A.P's side and arrests her.

***

After B.A.P has arrested Hyerin, they seemed satisfied that their plan went smoothly. They smirked at the devastated Hyerin's friends and decided to go back. Just in time when they turned their back and about to leave, Leo stepped forward and declared something that attracts everyone's attention.

"Trade myself with Hyerin."

B.A.P stops their steps then turns facing the determined Leo. Some of the subordinates burst of laughing while making fun of Leo's declaration.  

"Look at his oh-so-heroic face!"

"He must be joking with our leader!"

"No way that he'll win over Yongguk-sshi!"

Even TEEN TOP, VIXX and Jihyo oppose his 'crazy' idea.

"Leo, don't!" N warns panicky.

"You won't stand a chance against him." L.Joe also tries to stop Leo..

"Please...Leo..." Jihyo sobs quietly. She hopes that this conflict will end quickly without hurting anyone.

The situation is going frantic. Both sides keep yelling. Irritated, Yongguk raises his hand to shut the laughter. Everyone fell into silent shortly afterward. Yongguk ambles until there's a meter distance between him and Leo then questions, "Are you dead serious, kid?"

"One life for another. Deal." Leo stays unwaveringly. His black eyes stare at Yongguk earnestly.

Yongguk jeers while clapping, "I respect your bravery and guts, kid. Show me what you got." 

Yongguk signals his men to bring Hyerin forward. His men fling limbless Hyerin into Leo's arm. Leo catches her skillfully.

"Hyerin!" He can't hold his joy when his dream girl is right in front of him.

"What a dramatic reunion." Yongguk says sarcastically, "Protect your girl for 3 minutes then she will be yours." 

Leo nods and positions Hyerin behind him. He adjusts so that Hyerin is hugging him with all her remaining energy.

"Don't worry, I won't let you go again. Let's go home, Hyerin. ." Leo cups Hyerin's forehead then takes a deep breath.

"I'm ready."

***

Leo's P.O.V :

Your dream girl is right behind you. The one who kidnapped her is in front of you, watching attentively. Sick bastard. Your friends are cheering for you. You must win this challenge, Jung Taekwoon. Win, then Hyerin will smile.

I keep convincing myself that I can do this and look back once again.

Hyerin's still here. I will not allow anyone to take her away from me anymore.

"Good, now let's start." B.A.P's subordinates charge simultaneously. About 15 people surround us. I position myself into a Taekwondo stance while analyzing their fighting styles.

Most of them are using freestyle...And a bit of hapkido...

A well-built middle-aged man who is taller than me tries to punch me from the right. But I block him, grab his right hand and do push kick, sending him stumbles plus crashing with the others behind him. They collapse with groans. Another man, seems younger than me runs from the left, turns his back, lifts his back leg then aims Hyerin. I managed to duck in the right time so his kick is useless.

We keep changing offense and defense position until Youngjae voices, "Plan B boys!"

It takes awhile for me to understand when they take out weapons from their vests.

"HEY THAT'S CHEATING!" Jihyo shouts unknowingly.

"Shut your mouth, sweetheart. Nothing is easy in this filthy world." Himchan guffaws.

I grit my teeth when I have to strengthen my defense. 

Concentrate, Taekwoon. You can win this.

I close my eyes for a sec, and trying to figure out their next moves.

They probably won't use any techniques, just overrunning with a messy formation.

My guess is correct. They move forward at the same time.

Five people who used daggers, knives, and an axe, attacked, tried to cut off Hyerin and I. I push Hyerin, spinning and do a roundhouse kick. After the bad guys have been paralyzed, I quickly grab Hyerin and dash.

...They are too much. The only way to survive is dodging. 

We run and dodge to our best. But if one of us is being targeted, there's no other thing I can do besides counterattack them.

"53 seconds left." One of B.A.P's  reminds us.

TEEN TOP, VIXX, and Jihyo cheer us while B.A.P seems unhappy.

"You can do it, Leo!" Niel bounces as he feels anxious and eager.

"Save Hyerin unnie, please!" Jihyo is praying when I glance at her.

"Watch out!" Ravi points something in front of me which are stacks of concrete, woods and other materials that are going to fall apart.

"!" I immediately embrace Hyerin, fling ourselves and roll.

*CLANK BUFF BRUK*

We succeeded in avoiding without any serious injuries, probably a few bruises. But we're being cornered by B.A.P's men. I regain my consciousness then rise gradually. I help Hyerin to hug me same as before and move back protectively.

"Any idea to escape, lover boy?" The pissed younger man who missed his kick earlier, snickers.

"Tch!" I look around to find any way out. It's useless....

"Now, how about a nice gift from your lover?"

"Wha-"

*CLASH* *TLANG*

A pool of blood formed. A cutter landed on my right. I feel numb. My friends are shocked and stunned. Why? B.A.P is celebrating something. Something has happened. Something that I couldn't understand. I divert my attention to Hyerin who is beside me now. Her hands are covered in blood. Whose blood is that? She quivers. Tears are formed around her pretty eyes. I smile weakly and wipe her tears.

"Don't cry...." 

Then I see darkness.

+++


A/N : Hey hey hey HEY! I FINALLY UPDATED~ OHOHOHO, I'M IN THE LAST YEAR OF MY SCHOOL SO YEAH, THINGS ARE HECTIC ATM.

OKAY, let's have a little review of this chapter.......

OH MY GAWD, LEO!!!!! OTL OTL OTL OTL Sorry if I in making action /rollslikeabuffalo/

And what happened to LEO?!?!? Ohohoho, stay tuned!

P.S. Welcome for the new subscribers~~~

Be sure to leave your reaction, emotion, comment, feedback, etc when you read this. I wanna know how evil I am. Teehee!

BONUS : PIC SPAM PARTY (A Christmas gift to y'all loyal subbies)

Btw, VIXX is gonna make candles ^^ and......y Leo at the bottom ><

Leo is trying to pick the best scent

 

Seems that he's curious with Ken's

 

Tsk Tsk, naughty maknae and leader ^^

 

AWWW!! So cute ><

 

Bingeul bingeul~

 

VIXX's candles! Limited!

 

 

Yah, Ken, what are you doin'?

 

 

Peace yo!