VIXX's Mission : Lotte World!!! Pt.3

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

"So what's next?" Hong Bin asks as we are finishing our lunch.

"Rholler coashter." I answer as I munch my french fries.

"Ohhh~" Jihyo gulps her soda.

"What?!" N stops eating.

"Repeat please."

"I said, roller coaster." I clean my mouth with a tissue.

"No!" N denied it.

"Yes." I stared at him.

"No."

"Yes."

"No.

"Okay, cut it off you two. We already made the deal right? Roller coaster then Ferris Wheel." Ravi says.

"Since when?" N raised his eyebrow.

"In the entrance." Hyuk cleans his hand and stands up.

"I didn't know about that." N squints his eyes.

"So let it be." Hongbin rolls his eyes.

"NO!"

"Keep talking or we'll leak one of your embarrassing experiences." Ravi eyed N.

"I don't car-"

"Cha Hakyeonwas a-" Ravi shouts intentionally.

"STOP IT!" N suddenly rises.

"Dude, calm down." I clean my mouth with tissue.

"It's...nothing..." N rubs his back neck.

"Agree with Roller Coaster?" Ravi sneers.

".....Alright." N sighed.

"YES!" Jihyo, Ravi and I pumped our fist in the air.

***

"So...how can we divide ourselves?" Ken confused.

"I'll be with Jihyo." I volunteered.

"Great...My partner is Hyuk then." Ravi grouped with Hyuk.

"Hong Bin is mine!" Ken hugs Hong Bin.

"Okay...Leo is my partner." N walks to Leo. Leo looks annoyed with the talkative N.

"Our turn is first. See ya!" Jihyo and I ride the roller coaster. The boys followed after that. After all the passengers are ready, the roller coaster started to move.

"Are you  sure this is safe?" N asked Leo.

"...Maybe.." With that answer, N then asked Jihyo who is in front of him.

"Are you s- GAAAAAAAAH!!!" The roller coaster came down and up and down continuously.

"HHHEEEEELLLLLPPPP MMMMMEEEEEEE!" N can't stop screaming.

"YOOHHHOOOOOO~!" I shouted happily. The other boys were shouting too. Some of them shouted in fear and the others in happiness. Leo just stays quiet. The wind gushed strongly, hitting our faces. I swear, It was really fun riding the roller coaster with friends. I'm enjoying the scene until the roller coaster slowly stops.

"F-fi..na..lly.." N panted heavily.

"Let's ride again next time!" I released myself from the safety belt and walked away.

"I'm hungry..." Ravi growls.

"Excuse me!!" N and Ken run to the toilet. Hyuk and Hong Bin followed them.

"Yah! Where is everybody going?" I scratch my head. Ravi shrugs then leaves. Probably to buy some food.

"Unnie, I have to pee!" Jihyo leaves also. Leo came afterwards. His face was really pale.

"Are you okay?"

"...Dizziness..." Leo was walking like a drunk man so I helped him to the nearest bench and let him rest in my lap. 

"Thanks." He mumbles.

"No problem." I giggle.

We stay like that until Jihyo shows up.

"Un-!"

"Shhh." I pointed Leo. Jihyo nods and approaches me like a thief.

"Jihyo-ah, mind buying some ice?" I whispered.

"Yes ma'am." She saluted and ran. I admire Leo's face and his hair.

"Hyerin..." He mutters. I giggle with his action and kept his hair. He seems to enjoy it.

"Ma'am, here's the ice!" Jihyo shows up and gives me a bag of ice then she leaves again. I put the bag of ice on Leo's head and waited for him to recover. Ten minutes later, he was awake so we gathered with the others.

"It's still bright, let's have free time before we ride Ferris Wheel." I suggest.

"Good idea. We'll meet again in front of the Ferris Wheel at 7." With that, everybody separated.

***

(At 7 PM)

"Annyeong!" Hyuk greets as he arrived.

"Everybody's here?"

"Neh~!"

"We'll split into two again. Leo with Hyerin, Jihyo with Ravi, Hong Bin with N, Hyuk with Ken." N announces. Everyone get into their positions and the Ferris Wheel starts moving slowly.

"...." Leo and I stay silent. I look at the view inside from the Ferris Wheel's window. Because it's already night, Lotte World turns on the light.

 

 

"It's really beautiful, isn't it?" Leo's sudden question surprises me.

"Eh? Uh..Yeah, it is."

"..." Leo's back to himself. I remain quiet too.

"Hyerin.."

"Huh?"

"Don't come near to somebody else."

"..What do you mean?"

"...Seeing you near with other boys, made my heart ..ached." Leo is staring at me with his usual poker face.

"Aaaa, I get it." Leo's face brightens a little.

"You must be joking right? You got me!" I laugh playfully.

"...Did I look like I'm joking?" His face turn into serious.

"......." 

"Hyerin, I mean it." His voice was stern.

"I-I..."

"Okay, time's up!" The operator drives us away. After talking in an awkward situation, I avoid Leo. The rest seem don't notice about that. We talk much about today's trip and why we should go together again. We parted and say goodbye to each other then. On my way home, I kept thinking about Leo's word. 

He doesn't...love me, right?

***

 


A/N : Double update, FINISH!!! *coughcough* At last, Leo *coughcough* shows his feeling towards  Hyerin~! Hahaha, as I promise, I'll give the last 2 hints. 

3. 1993 liner.

4. Cute bad boy

Good luck~!