Disappeared

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

Hyung! I've got the girl. Now, ottokaji?

We'll wait for our client to come. Put her in the warehouse for now.

Okay, but can we a little?

Sure, just don't hurt her okay.

Yeay! Let's go, Daehyunie~

***

"Uhh..." I groan in pain. I gather my consciousness and manage to open my eyes. But, something covers my eyes and I only see darkness. My legs and wrist are tied. It must be their nasty tricks... I try to struggle. Nothing happens. They tied me really tight...Sweats are starting to stream down. Plus it's really hot here...And stinks too. 

*Kriet* Someone's coming...

"Hyung, do you think she'll awake by now?" a soft male voice questions.

"Probably..." This time is a husky and deep voice. ! They're coming! I stun and pretend to be asleep.

"Oh? She hasn't woken up yet... I thought I heard something." I feel relieved. Then, my leg got stiff. Just a little movement..., I think and move my leg a bit. Alas, there is an empty can nearby and get kicked by my leg. Oops...

"Well well well, our sleeping beauty has awoken." Someone removes the fabric that covers my eyes. It's B.A.P. One of them is smirking viciously.

"Did you have a sweet dream, my lady?" A short blond hair asks and laughs.

"Bet she's confused. Look at her pretty face!" The man beside him adds and grins. Okay, they are really getting my nerves up.

"Can anyone tell me who are these bunch of coward kiddos anyway?" I sneer while rolling my eyes. They stop laughing, and a giant with muscular body appears and punches the wall beside me.

"Listen girl, nobody has called us coward. You better ain't making fun of us or else." He threatens while glaring at me. I can feel his heavy breath and it shivers me.

"Uh scary." I still keep up my sneer. He blinks and left.

"Or else?" He turns around and gives me that you-will-regret-later look. I gulp and shut my mouth. The scary guy goes out and is being followed by his fellows. The last person gives me a warning, " You were lucky that Yongguk hyung still spares your life. If it's not for money, you'll be dead meat by now."

*BLAM*

So that scary-muscular guy is Yongguk....The alpha of B.A.P...I see....

I fall on my knees and sigh. All I can do is try not to seek for anger from them by now. I close my eyes and go to dreamland again.

***

"Is Byun Hyerin absent again?" Mr. Choi asks the class. The students are chattering loudly, seems no one cares about Hyerin.

"Alright, she has been absent for 2 days in a row." Mr. Lee continues to check the attendance list.

"Glad she's absent. Seeing her face is making me puke." Girl A talks loudly.

"Yeah, her iness attitudes are irritating. Just because she's close to VIXX oppas, she thinks she's the queen here." 

"Exactly! No one can beat Kim Sunah! She's truly our queen!" The girls squeak in amusement.

"That's right babies! I'm the universal queen right? Who should be the perfect partner for this queen?" Sunah praises arrogantly.

"Of course VIXX, Kim Sunah-sshi!" Her admirers shout in unison.

"Good job. For the prize, I'll pay for the karaoke room. Kaja." Sunah smiles and leaves.

"Queen is the best!" Her admirers cheer. Not long after that, VIXX and TEEN TOP appear and go to Jihyo's desk.

"What's up anyway?" C.A.P points outside.

"The usual, it's Sunah's again and this time, they are mocking Hyerin." Jihyo slams bag hard.

"Take it easy, Jihyo. By the way, is Hyerin sick? I haven't seen her since Monday." Ravi tilts his head.

"I have no idea. It's like...she's missing... I tried to contact her and even visited her. Bad luck..." Jihyo slumps into her chair. The boys are silent. They also don't have any idea what happened.

"I guess...I will tell Leo about this. He's waiting for us in the library." N runs.

"Be careful"

***

Leo's P.O.V :

"Between 1492 and 1503, Columbus completed four round-trip voyages between Spain and the Americas, all of them -"

"Leo~ I'm back!" N flings the door and Leo stares at N in annoyance. "Oops, sorry." He whispers.

"Anyway, Hyerin is absent again." N shakes his head in disappointment.
 
"Oh...Why?" I gather all my scattered books and pack them into my bag.
 
"Dunno. Probably sick? Cause it's raining season."
 
"I see." When I'm ready to zip my bag, I forget to borrow a book. "Hyung, you go first. I'll catch up."
 
"Neh~" N chirps and waits outside. I head toward the counter and wait for the librarian to stamp the card for borrowing books. While waiting, I overheard a conversation at the corner of Comic Books section. Is that...Kim Sunah? I squint my eyes.
 
"~~~Good, just keep her alive and don't do anything before I ask you." She orders and turns off her cell phone. Weird...and supposed she shouldn't talk loudly in library...I shake my head and take my card back.
 
"Don't forget to return it in 3 days. Have a nice day." The librarian smiles.
 
"Arraseo. Have a nice day too, Ma'am."
***

A/N : Hi everyone~ I'm feeling ok, how 'bout you guys? *random question* Alright, I think updates are getting slowly right now. Well, exams season has passed and NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR THE FINAL RESULT *dumdumdumdumdum* For those who are still waiting for your report, don't worry and be positive :D Try Bang&Zelo "Never Give Up" or other songs from your favorite artists! It will boost your confidence. #StayStrong kay? Oh yeah, I have a question to ask. This question has stuck in my head for 5-6 months (maybe?) Okay, here's the question,

How did you guys find Catching His Cold Heart?

I know this maybe a silly question but...well, it's an old story (almost 11 months) and if you search from browse tags, I bet you will find it on 30++ pages. So, that's a mystery for me. Mind to drop some answers? ^^v

Oh, and B.A.P finally made their first appearance as antagonists XD

It's a battle between TeenVIXX vs B.A.P!! It's getting hot now...Stay tuned~! (Personally, I like B.A.P to be the bad boys, what do you think?)