Behind The Act~B.A.P

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

Hyerin's P.O.V :

I've been stuck in here day by day. Probably for two days. B.A.P only come to give me a piece of bread and a glass of water (at least they still take care of me). The tie on my hands also been removed, but still, I'm trapped in this old and stinky warehouse with my chained legs. My one and only friend is an ancient cranky window which located on my right. I usually peek outside to see the sky or just wandering around. It has been two days since I disappeared, yet nobody realized. Right now, I sigh and stare at the full moon. It's a bright night with many sparkling stars. I smile while reminiscing my childhood memories. Appa and umma will sit on the balcony while chattering happily. I would lay down on umma's lap, slowly close my eyes. My little brother usually plays around, hurting himself at the end. 

I wonder what's appa doing and how's Jihoon in America...

"Hurry up hyung! We'll miss the fireflies!" Someone walks hastily. 

Fireflies? Means...there's a river near here....I peek through the window. Yongguk and his friends are running with nets on their hands. Some of them are wearing brown sun hats. Okay...they're something....I kept glancing at them until they disappeared one by one. I slump to the floor and stare blankly into the sky.

"Would you mind to join us, noona?" A curly-haired boy emerged with his wide grin. I fall back and hit my head into a wooden box.

"Oops, sorry." The boy jumps through the window and helps me.

"So, will you join or not?" I stare at him with a puzzled face.

"The fireflies are coming out from their nest tonight. It will be a picturesque view!" He waves his hands enthusiastically. I chuckle at his spirit. He reminds me of Jihoon when he's ten.

"Arraseo,err?"

"Whoops, I forget. Choi Jun Hong imnida! Zelo for short." He politely bows.

"It's okay, I'm Byun Hyerin. Just call me, Hyerin also no need for the courtesy." I ruffle his hair unconsciously. Zelo stares at me with his surprised face.

"Ah, sorry. You remind me of my little brother. He likes that a lot so I just did it out of the box...." Zelo's mouth formed a smile.

"I like that. Do it again noona!" He bounces in excitement. I giggle and ruffle his hair again.

"Zelo-yah! Where are you? Are you coming or not?" 

"Looks like the hyungs are worried, come on noona!" Zelo released the chain and jumped out. He offers his hand from outside. I take his hand and follow the running-away Zelo.

***

"Hyung! Hyerin noona will be joining us~!" Zelo approaches Yongguk.

"She can join us right?" Zelo stares with his puppy eyes. Yongguk exchanges glance with others. They look confused but nod slightly. Yongguk sighs, "Alright, just tonight." 

"Yes! Thanks a lot, hyung!" Zelo hugs Yongguk tightly and grabs a net. "Here comes the SuperZeloman!" He runs while trying to catch fireflies. The others can't hold their laugh on the childish Zelo.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"  A voice whispers. I look to my left side as a spiky blondie smiles.

"I'm Youngjae. You?"

"Hyerin." I shake hands with him.

"So Hyerin, do you like catching fireflies?"

"Uhm, I never tried it." I grin sheepishly.

"Haha, it's alright. You can try it, just ask the net from Jongup. He's over there. Oh, for your information, they are Daehyun and Himchan. Don't worry, they are friendly to everyone."

"Kay, thanks Youngjae." I jog to Jongup's direction. He gives me the net timidly. I blend with B.A.P well. We played chasing games until Daehyun tripped then fell into the river. In the end, we joined Daehyun and splashed each other.

We had fun till some of us caught cold. We tidied up and went back. Yongguk leads me to my prison and chains me again.

"Aww, I thought we were friends already." I pout.

"You'll stay here until our client pays us." Yongguk fastens the chains.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. I missed my mid tests!." Yongguk's face frowns.

"...Good night..." He slams the door.

Well, I think I'm used to this condition. Ah~ So tired....I stretch my arms then close my eyes.


A/N : Howdy guys? This will be the last update for this year~! The good news (maybe) is I will end this story on February, after Ravi's birthday. I don't know yet, still a plan. Anyway,

Merry Christmas 2013 

and

Happy New Year 2014!

As a Starlight, I'm really proud that VIXX had their 1st win before the year's over T.T

To wrap up the year, here's VIXX spam! Stay tune for the 'bonus' XD

Happy holidays ^^ May the God bless us~!

- Vezalius, Dec 31st, 13