Double Trouble

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

Finally we arrived at class before the teacher gets in.

"Next...time...if..you wa..nt..to..gossip...do it fast...." I run out of breath after rushing crazily.

"I...don't..ex..pect..it'll..turn out..like this..." Jihyo also runs out of breath. After we regain our energy back, we go in. The class is very noisy. Students are gathering with their friends and discussing the newest gossip.

"Are we in the wrong class?" seeing the busy students, Jihyo asks.

"Dunno." I shrug then go to my seat, put my bag down and seat nicely.

"Hey hey, have you heard about Leo's gossip?" One of the female students who is standing beside me, whispers.

"Yeah, I'd never know that Leo will walk with a GIRL." Her friends respond. At that time, I was drinking water then I spat it out again and cough.  The girls stared at me before continuing their gossip.

"His stares are creepy! I can't stand with it." Girl A shivers.

"Me too...Even though his face is handsome..." Girl B giggles.

"Are you his fans too?" Another girl joins the conversation.

"The hell?/Absolutely!" Girl A and B shout in unison.

"OMO! I'm his fans too!" More girls join the conversation. Instantly, the girls in the class don't talk about the negative side of Leo anymore, but about his handsome face, his mysterious aura, and bla bla bla.

"Be quiet, I'll start the lesson now." The teacher finally arrives. The bunch of gossiping girls breaks up then back to their seats. Although the teacher is explaining, the gossiping girls still continue their talks which are so loud that I and Jihyo can't concentrate at all. So we tried our best to hear the teacher's explanation until lunch time.

***

*RIIINGGGG*

"FINALLY! They are so loud!!!" I grumble as I go to the cafeteria with Jihyo.

"Really?" She just blinks her eyes.

"...Are you daydreaming all the time?" I squint my eyes.

"Ehmm...how did you know?"

"Lucky guess." I sigh. While we are walking, I see Leo and...his friends?

"Jihyo, who are they?" I whisper.

"Who? Where?" She looks around.

"In front!" I hiss.

"Oh, they are VIXX."

"VIXX?"

"Their gang's name."

"Are you-"

"LOOK, IT'S VIXXXXXX OPPA!!!" A horde of girls screaming and rushing to them. Making a small tornado in front of us.

"N! SARANGHAE!"

"RAVI OPPA!"

"PRINCE HONGBIN!"

"LEOOOOO! LOVE YOU!!!" seeing this mess, I start to suspect Jihyo.

"Didn't you say that Leo is dangerous?" I put hand on my waist and eyed her.

"Well...." She rolls her eyes.

"Truth. Now."

"Actually....I'm his fans! SOOORRYYYY!" She immediately kneels at me and continues to apologize.

"Why did you lie to me?"

"Cause...I'm afraid that you'll like him...." She lifts her head to look at me.

I thought about Jihyo's apology for a moment before sighed, "...Okay...I forgive you." I offer my hand to Jihyo. She stares at me, doesn't believe in what I said just now.

"For sure." She grins widely then takes my hand happily.

"Now, I don't have to keep secrets anymore. If you excuse me, I have a job to do." She takes out a bag of cookies then joins the horde and starts fan girling. I chuckle at her spirit in giving cookies to VIXX. It's so interesting to watch Jihyo that I don't notice Leo is watching me from afar. Realized, I waved my hand awkwardly. He just stays still and passes me. I was disappointed to his respond. 

Oh yeah..We just met yesterday...

*TUK*

Something hit my head. It's a folded paper. Curiously, I pick up the paper and unfold it.

Zipper.

Huh? Zipper? Hmm, I think I know the meaning... I check my skirt's zipper afterward. Feeling embarrassed directly, I zip it hastily and shout, "Thanks a lot, Leo!"

The VIXX's fans (except Jihyo) immediately look at me with who-the-hell-are-you face. Same as VIXX who's walking suddenly stopped and stared at me. Leo just face-palmed himself. 

Crap. I smile like idiot, knowing that I've made a huge mistake.

"Leo, can you explain us about this?" The boy with black hair in VIXX smirks. Leo gulps then turns his view to me, perspiring badly.

Great, I'm the one who plays around with the kingkas...Terrific.

***

 


A/N : Annyeong haseo yorobeun~! How was my story until now? Well, FYI : VIXX in CHCHP are in the  'ROCK UR BODY' era. Because it's easier to differentiate the members ~ ^^~ Anyway, this story is really getting attention these days, I really really appreciate for what you have done, guys! Thanks a billion *gives hugs and kisses* Hehehe, do you think the plot is too fast? B'cuz Hyerin just moved yesterday and she already caused big trouble with kingkas....Is this normal??? Just tell me your opinion, I'll consider about that. Your comments, critics, and feedbacks are welcome~

P.S. I think CHCHP is kinda...weird? Maybe I'll make the story's nickname better in the future....Any idea?