The Meeting

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

"..." Everyone stays quiet.

"So, you mean we'll...do gangster fight?" Ravi gulps silently.

"No!!!" Changjo exclaims which shocks everybody.

"I mean," Changjo clears his throat, "they captured Hyerin. Now, we'll try capture one of them."

"I see....Then, how can we do it?" Ken puts his finger on his chin and pouts.

"For that," L.Joe hands out a sketchbook, "I have plans."

N takes the book and flips it pages by pages.

"Woah...Amazing....."

"Of course, I'm genius Lee Byun Hun." L.Joe snickers.

"The drawings are really artistic!!!" N grins widely.

"...Wait, what?" L.Joe leans to N and peeks. His face changes to red immediately.

"Give me back!" L.Joe snatches the sketch book and gives another one, "Read this one!"

"What was that?" Chunji asks N while looking at the 'right' sketchbook.

"Something abou-" L.Joe's hand covers N's mouth, "Don't."

N nods in a scared manner and L.Joe releases his hand.

"Hey~ It must be drawings~" Ricky howls but shuts up when L.Joe shoots a dead look.

"Aish! Let's focus on saving Hyerin unnie!!!" I punch the table and shout. Everyone falls into silent including other guests in the cafe.

"Sorry." I bow and sit angrily.

"...Alright." C.A.P clears his throat and leads the discussion, "So, genius Prof. L.Joe, can you explain your plan?"

"My plan is simple. B.A.P will hunt for other territories in the next two days and that's our chance." L.Joe explains briefly.

"Usually they'll split out to save time. Thus, we can kidnap one of them." Niel ends the plan.

"....And how we divide the team?" I raise my hand.

"Good question. We'll divide into four teams that consist of 3 people each. One team will have 4." Changjo hands out a handful of ice cream sticks. "Pick one."

We draw the sticks in turns. "So, who got A?" Niel, Ken and C.A.P raise their hands.

"B?" Ravi, N and I point out.

"C?" Ricky, Chunji and L.Joe.

"So...D is Hongbin, Hyuk, Leo and myself." Changjo writes something on a piece of paper (that comes from nowhere).

"Aww man...Why it must be N hyung...?" Ravi scratches his shoulder.

"Yah! How could you say that in front of me!" N scolds.

"We're lucky, Teehee~" Ricky and Chunji high five.

"Hyung, can you exchanges place with me?" Niel whispers to L.Joe.

"Why should I?" 

"I feel awkward with C.A.P hyung."

"Hey, I heard that!" C.A.P exclaims.

"Yah yah! Stop it, guys." Changjo tries to control the situation but the crowd keep fighting.

"Hello~~?" I wave, trying to get attention.

"Guys? Somebody?" And then, Leo shows up.

"Quiet, please?" Leo puts his drink down (hard) and sits near Ravi. We shut up.

"...Okay, now we're calm. Changjo continues, "Anyway and anyhow, this is final."

"That's all for today. Be prepare and we'll meet up soon." TEEN TOP finishes their lunch and leave.

"Fiuh, they sure are gangsters." N speaks out of the blue.

"Guys, let's go home and prepare." I suggest. We eat up the leftovers and walk toward the exit door.

"Why did you say that?" Hongbin seems confused, "I think they're nice."

"Well, they made us pay for their shares again." N sighs and gives his card to the cashier.

***


A/N : Annyeong~~!!! Long time no see, eh? ^^ Sorry for not updating for 3 months OTL

         Well, school's test, 9th grade graduation, school's magazines, etc have seized lots of my free time >.<

         And good news, I'm back! Teehee xD Yeah, maybe some of you feel disappointed cuz the chapter is lame...Sorry ><

         Actually, I have no idea. Okay, I'm doomed. But right now, trying to recollect the ideas I've forgotten due to school. 

         Now, CONGRATULATIONS TO CATCHING HIS COLD HEART~PROJECT!

         It reached 200 subscribers with 25 chapters~! THANKS GUYS, COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU <3

         To new fella, hello there~ Feel free to comment and give your feedback~! 

         To loyal subbies, thank you for giving your precious time reading this *hiks hiks*

         I'll try to update before summer break is over~ (Also finishing Doctor Stranger OTZ)

         And I would like to know your impression about CHCHP. Let's chat, kay~

         OH! Hyerin's lil bro will appear SOON! Stay tuned! 

         P.S. He's such a cutie. Do you like the new layout though? Sorry again if I keep changing ><

       Happy N Day and Ken Day

(Ken : How could you not updating during my birthday!!!!) /brickedbykenjuhma/

 

 

 

         Sorry for not updating during Ken's Birthday >< We shall celebrate Hyuk day later XDDDDDD