Mid Test Pt.2

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

"So, you must extract 7 into the question..." L.Joe explains Math to Ricky with lazy tone.

"Hmm, I still don't get it...." Ricky scratches his head.

"Yah, I already explained ten times!" L.Joe slams his pen.

"But, I really don't understand..." Ricky pouts.

"Whatever, anyway, I wanna get some fresh air." L.Joe goes outside. On the other side, Hyerin and VIXX are stucked in Physics.

"Uh...What's the formula to count Newton?" Changjo squints his eyes in confusion.

"How should I know?" Ravi grunts in depression.

"Aah~ So tiring. Where's my potato chips?" Niel goes to the kitchen.

"Hoam~~" Jihyo yawns.

"Guys, I think we have enough studying today." I suggest.

"Yeah, I can't take any formulas anymore..." C.A.P sighs.

"Time to go home. Pphali pphali!" I clap my hand.

"Good night, Hyerin. Good night everyone!" VIXX leaves first. TEEN TOP follows them.

"Bye unnie!" Jihyo is the last to leave.

"See ya!" I wave my hand

***

"Okay students! Starting today we'll begin the mid semester test for 2 weeks. I hope all of you will study for the tests, not playing around like kiddos. Without further ado, now go back to your class and good luck." Announces the principle. The students dismiss while complaining.

"Unnie, are you ready for Math?" Jihyo shows up from behind.

"Not really...I guess I will rely on my luck today." I sigh.

"Hahaha, at least you still have something to rely on. C'mon, the teachers will arrive in ten minutes!" Jihyo runs while pulling my hand.

"Yah yah! Be more gentle!"

***

(Ting tong ting tong)

"FINALLY!" I stretch my arms.

"Hyerin~ How's yours?" Jihyo yawns and pats my back.

"Not good. But I think I'll pass the test with minimum score." 

"Gwenchana! Everybody agrees that the questions were hard. I wonder how's VIXX and TEEN TOP doing..."

"Oh yeah, they're waiting outside. Let's hurry." I pack my bags in a rush. VIXX and TEEN TOP are waiting outside the class.

"Hyerin!" They greet us with cheerful smile.

"Hi boys!" I grin widely.

"I'm starving, let's go home!" Ricky pouts and hugs my arm.

"Arasseo." I chuckle. "By the way, where's Leo?"

"He said he wants to study at the library first." N points to his right.

"Wow, he such a diligent man..." Jihyo shakes her head.

"Yeah, he is always like that whenever mid test or final test comes." Ravi puts his earphone on and starts listening to his iPod. "Let's go, it's 3 p.m. already." We nod and walk out from school with laughter because of C.A.P's ridiculous jokes and Hyuk's innocent acts. We even stop by at a famous bubble tea shop and have a little snack and drink on our way. We have fun teasing each other until one by one of us part goodbye and disappear. Leaving only me whose house is the farthest. My happy time is over. Time to go home, I smile wryly.

The place where I will stay by myself tonight. Sighing, I walk lazily. Sometimes I wish I could rewind the time. The time where I can feel the real 'happiness' with my friends, doing silly things, pranking other students, and having lunch together. But...time is moving fast. Too fast. I kick a nearby stone desperately.

Guess Appa won't be home tonight, he didn't call nor message me. I close my eyes and ruffle my hair. Cheer up Hyerin! Why are you being like this? You are used to alone right? At least you st- A wet liquid flows down to my cheek. It's my own tear. I wipe it off in hurry. No, I already promised to umma not to cry when she's gone. I must stay strong! I clench my fist.

'Bzz bzz' my handphone vibrates silently. I reach my pocket and take out the phone. It's a notification alarm.

 

SEPTEMBER 10th

Umma's birthday ^^

don't forget to buy her a present~

 

My tears flow down slowly. September 10th..is the day where umma's born. Now, she's gone into the world I couldn't reach. The sky seems to understand my feeling. It turns into gloomy one and the rain drips afterwards. I cry and cry, pouring out all my mixed emotions. When the rain gets bigger, the thunderstorms appear. Memories where the warmth of mother hugging the scared me played in my head. To think of that now, I giggle and wipe my tears. I cannot cry now, it will upset her. I take a deep and long breath and whisper, "Thank you mother....and sorry."

I give my best smile and pick up my bag which is on the floor unknowingly.

"My my, why is a little girl crying un the heavy rain like this?" A deep voice surprises me. I turn my back instinctively and my goosebumps stand up.

"You..."

"Yes it's me. Surprise? Oh you do. Now be a good girl and sleep tight." Somebody covers my eyes and my mouth with black fabric. I struggle and kick the air blindly.

"An aggressive type I see. Very well, use plan Zero." In a sec, my vision is gone completely.

***


A/N : Annyeong, I'm back~! Anyway, I'm in hurry right now so excuse for typos or grammatical errors X.X Hi and welcome for the new subscribers~! I don't bite :D Oh yeah, Happy birthday to HongBin (sorry if I'm late. Too late)

and our main star of CHCHP, Leo~!!! VIXX Jjang!!

Here's another bonus. DerpBin :D