Struggle

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

Author's P.O.V :

Time has passed since Chunji went out. From the sunset until the moon shone brightly, he hasn't returned yet. Unfortunately, most of the members just slacking and didn't worry even a slight about Chunji.

(TEEN TOP's base)

"...." L.Joe flips the page lazily.

"Hoammm~" Niel yawns and lies down on the sofa.

"NO! DON'T DO IT!" Ricky shrieks because of the 4-hour drama that is being broadcasted non-stop at the moment.

"Almost...It's getting nea- AH!" C.A.P screamed as he almost broke his own Flappy Bird's record.

"Playing Flappy Bird again, hyung?" Changjo shows up from upstairs.

"Tch..." C.A.P is still busy playing without diverting his attention.

"Tsk Tsk, you need to stop your addiction." Niel tosses his body counter-clockwise.

"Shuddup, will ya?" C.A.P bites his lips due to desperation.

Changjo sighs, "No one's cooking?"

"Chunji isn't here." replies L.Joe

"He probably is having fun with girls in the club." Niel guesses and yawns again.

"Order delivery then. Who's up for pizzas?" Niel suddenly wakes up and takes out his modern turquoise cell phone from his pants pocket.

"Pizza again? We have eaten pizza for 2 weeks straight." Ricky protests then cries, "JUN JI HYUN NOONAAAAAAAAA!"

"Ignore that drama boy, I'm up for meat lovers." L.Joe puts away his book and stretches.

"Cheese garlic bread and Coke too." Changjo reminds.

"And leader's?" Niel started to type the delivery number.

"Anything works for me." C.A.P retorts.

"Ricky?"

"Hiks..." Ricky keeps sobbing.

"...." Niel pressed the call button, "Hello, I would like to order~~~"

*Ring Ring*

"Who the hell? DARN, IT CRASHED!" C.A.P swore then picked up the call furiously.

"YAH, It'd better be good or I'll...Mworago?!" C.A.P's shout surprised everybody excluding Ricky who is in his own world.

"I can't hear ya. Give me a sec," C.A.P yells, "YOO CHANGHYUN QUIET DOWN OR NO DINNER FOR YOU!!!" Shortly afterward Ricky reduces the volume.

"Good." C.A.P smiles then back to the call, "Mian, repeat please."

"~~~I see....We'll gather here tomorrow at 8. Good night." C.A.P ends the call. The boys stop doing their activities and pay attention to C.A.P.

"Just now VIXX called. They bring good news."

"They won the lottery?" Niel puts back his cell phone.

"No, it is better than the lottery. They caught one of B.A.P's subordinates."

"DAEBAK!!!"

***

Hyerin's P.O.V :

(The H day, B.A.P's Main Camp)

*chirp chirp*

"Uhm~" The sun radiates warm light and I can feel the heat slowly.

What a good day to escape~ I rise from the wooden box and rub my eyes.

Oh? Did they remove the chains? I smirked then did small exercises. After that, I wander without purpose.

Locked. I sighed when I tried to open the door.

It's unusual that they haven't delivered the breakfast. Is it because they are busy preparing?

"Ugh.." Well, they'd hurry cause I'm starving.

"Hah..hah.." ...Hey...That's not my stomach's. I walked to the source and found a lying man.

"OMONA IT'S CHUNJI!!!" I run to Chunji and place my hand on his forehead.

"Aish, it is hot!" I jolt in surprise. He's having a high fever!!!

"...." Chunji pants heavily. He's perspiring badly.

"Chunji yah Chunji yah! Answer me!" I shake his limp body gently.

"...Noo..na...?" Chunji whispers but not opening his eyes.

"Can you hear me?!" Chunji breathes weakly. Panicked, I positioned him in my lap and hesitated to lift his white polo shirt.

Ottoke? He's a boy. But but he's sick....Forgive me Chunji >< Finally, I decided to remove his shirt.

WOAH!! Six packs! I blink rapidly. Err, I'm not a erted girl. It's just it's the first time for me. I gulp.

Focus focus!!! I take a deep breath then continue to remove Chunji's shirt until he's completely topless. 

...What is this... I stun as I accidentally saw lots of scar on his whole body. But yeah...he's a gangster. It's normal for him to have scars.

"Now then...What's this..." I noticed my school pastel skirt has been stained.

Dark maroon..Could this be blood? Let's check Chunji's back. I push his a little so that he's sitting and peek.

"KYAAAA!" was my reaction when I saw a big hole near his backbone. Luckily, I'm used to treating people so I can regain my serenity back fast.

"Bandage bandage!!!" I scan the warehouse to see if there's anything can cover his wound.

"Tch, leave me no choice." I put Chunji down and tear my school cardigan.

?! I gasped as I succeeded in tearing it apart.

Cheap materials. No wonder I catch a cold easily. The principal is soooo stingy! I roll my eyes then treat the wound.

"Breakfast!" Daehyun's voice shocks me.

"Wait a minute." I place Chunji on the floor gradually and hide him behind the big wooden boxes.

"Here." Daehyun walks in and hands the food tray.

"Thanks."

*BANG*

WATER!!! I pour water on Chunji's wound.

"Argh..." Chunji groans slightly.

"Yah, Chunji! Wake up!"

"..." He spells something.

"What?" I bring my head near to his mouth.

"...Wa...ter..." He whispers.

"Water? Hold on!" I stand up and walk toward the cranky window, "WATER PLEASE!!" 

Not long after that, one of B.A.P's subordinates came and brought more water.

"Here! Water!" I dash to the dying Chunji and kneel beside him.

"..." Chunji started to lose his consciousness.

"Wake up!"

"..."

"YAH! LEE CHANHEE I don't want to feed you!!"

"...."

"Omo, he's gonna die if he stays like this!" I take another deep breath and pour the water into my mouth.

Here goes nothing >< I connect my lips to him.

"..." He gulps slowly.

Thanks God! I close my eyes and concentrate on feeding him.

Get well soon, Chunji...

In the end, all my efforts weren't in vain because....

"...Hye..rin..?" The angelic voice that I waited for finally speaks to me.

***


A/N : Annyeong~ We met again XD Well, since the story is nearing , I must figure out the perfect scenarios to create the drama.

This chapter contains romance between Chunji X OC /rollslikeabuffalo/ :D

Anyway, for those who can't get the picture of Chunji's abs, don't worry! I have a little surprise for you~

OF COURSE IT'S PIC SPAM PARTY (Only 5 pics though) ~ENJOY!!!

 

 

 

SEE YA~!!!

XOXO