B.A.P Attack! Pt. 1

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

Hyerin's P.O.V :

Day 5 since I've been kidnapped...Wait, what day is it? Day 3? Day 6? Aish, whatever...And yet, nobody come to rescue. 

"Hah~" I stare at the cranky window again. 

"~~Daegu~~" A vague voice is heard.

Hey, they are talking about something... I take the position to eavesdrop.

"~~TEEN TOP~~~territory~~" Hmm? What's wrong with them?

"We'll settle this through gang fight. Signed, C.A.P." The voice is getting clearer.

Are they going out? I stand up a little to peek. B.A.P is gathering near the door.

"Hmph! Those bastards. They think they are much stronger, eh?" Yongguk sounds pissed.

"Get ready boys. We'll crush them tomorrow." Earning eager howls from the others while leaving.

Daegu...It's not too far from Seoul...Tomorrow...Ah! I pump my fist in enthusiasm.

I'll escape when they are away. But how to release this old chains? Even if they're old, they still stay as hard as new ones.

"HYERIN NOONA!!" Zelo's shriek shocks me, even though I'm used to it (?) T-they don't see it right?

"Lunch time!" Zelo arrives with Youngjae beside him. I thought all of them are practicing.

"Today's menu is Himchan umma's homemade Omelette~" He puts the food tray in front of me.

"You serious? Man, I love that!" I attempt to act flattered.

"See? Umma's cooking is the best! Do you agree, hyung?" Zelo bounces happily.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say." Youngjae seems bored.

*Click* Aha!

"Hey, Youngjae. Mind to bring some water? I'm super thirsty cause of the weather." I rub my throat.

"Sure." He looks glad to leave this 'prison'. 

*BANG* Well, he slams the door pretty hard.

"Ah, Zelo. Can I ask you something?" I made sure Youngjae is far enough before whispering to Zelo.

"About what?" Zelo comes closer in order to hear clearer.

"What just happened? I heard a fuss just now."

"Fuss? Give me a sec. Hmm, thatZelo snaps his finger.

"What's that?"

"Do you know TEEN TOP?" 

"Eh? Who is he?" I pretended not to recognize them.

"Not he, but THEM. They are...sorta our mortal enemies."

"I see. Carry on." I urge Zelo as I sense Youngjae is coming.

"Okay. Just now they sent a war declaration. They said they want one of our territories."

"So...The others?"

"Yes, they went to prepare for tomorrow."

"Is-"

"Back." Youngjae comes in with a glass of water. I separate myself from Zelo directly.

"Took you long enough." I sigh.

"Don't blame me. The pump doesn't work like the usual. Need to fix first." Youngjae shrugs in annoyance.

"Alright, I get it. Thanks." I take the glass and drink in one gulp then hand the glass to Youngjae, "More."

"MWO? I'm-"

"I said, I need more." I stare at him, irritated.

He looks confused and then grumbles, "Araseo. Girls sure are scary." 

*BANG* I repeat, he slams the door again.

"So...what will you do to overcome TEEN TOP?" I turn my attention to the waiting Zelo.

"Maybe grab some guns and weapons?" I shock upon hearing that statement. 

"Jeongmal?"

"100% seriousness." Zelo gives two thumbs up

"Is the government okay with the killing stuff?" I make random shapes on the air.

"We have our own distributors. So, yeah..We're mafia." Zelo grins, I stun.

"Don't worry they won't get near to noona~ Our client's orders are the highest priority." 

"Here." Youngjae arrives.

"Thanks again." I drink the glass slowly.

"Great. Now she hasn't finished her lunch yet." Youngjae face palms.

"Wha-" I notice the food and eat in a hurry.

"Thanks for the meal." I drink again.

"Finally, our business is done." Youngjae picks up the empty tray

"Sorry!" I feel embarrassed.

"Nah, give the glass to Zelo. Let's go." I hand over the glass and they leave.

"Omo omo..." I begin to panic as I recall the previous conversation.

They are doomed. How can I stay in here without doing anything. I bury my head into my knees.

Oh God, please let them be safe. TEEN TOP, VIXX, Jihyo and...Leo....I miss you guys....

***


A/N : Howdy friends? As you know, I said I'll update tomorrow but....I HAVE FREE TIME TODAY!! Let's hope I can update tomorrow XD

AND HERE'S THE UPDATE OF THE DAY XDXDXDXDXD

The situation is getting worse and now Hyerin's friends are in danger?

How will it turn out?

Stay tuned XD 

Haha, oh yeah, mind voting the poll below?

I thought that some of you ever like one of the posters but I changed ;.;

Just want to know which one has the most fans :D

Thanks for answering and reading~~~~

P.S. Personally I like the D banner but for poster...Can't decide. Haha!

 

1) A - By baekyeols from  Awkward Turtles ☁ Graphics Shop | finishing requests

      

2) B - Made by ChibyMinzy from NEW Evolution Postershop°[BUSY] [HIRING] {finishing requests}

3) C - Created by lovesiick from ❛cray-sis •• graphics [BUSY ATM/REVAMPED]!

4) D - Last by ann1914 from ∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ A Graphics & One-Shot Request Shop ║