Goodbye

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

Author's P.O.V :

One night before the trade took place, Himchan and Daehyun went to Hyerin's lock up. They seemed serious until Himchan nagged frantically.

"Oh. Em. Gee. How unsightly!" He threw his hands in disbelief. 

Hyerin was picking her nose then felt offended with Himchan's attitude. But she got an idea, "What? Never see a girl doing this?" She inserted another finger so her nostril was full and smirked.

"Please stop! It's very unhygienic." Himchan kept nagging.

Hyerin's eyes widened when hearing his statement, "Excuse me? You mean I'm dirty?" She huffed.

"N-Yea-No....Yeah!" Himchan was flustered.

"Oh, really?! Fine!" Hyerin folded her arms.

"Tch! Girls...so much drama." Himchan rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile, confused Daehyun, who was trapped between the overly-sensitive guy and impolite (?) damsel in distress, had to find a way to bring Himchan back to their purpose.

"Uh...hyung...Yongguk hyung's order?" Daehyun tugged Himchan's shirt and tilted his head. 

Himchan could not contain his urge to hug the puppy Daehyun, "Aigoo~! Thank you for reminding me!"

After he felt satisfied, Himchan cleared his throat, "So, Hyerin, you'll need to put up a dramatic twist for tomorrow's trade."

"Not listening." Hyerin grunted.

"Please?"

"Nah."

Himchan sighed, "Look, we're extremely busy, yet you spent my precious time -"

"One word."

"Over my dead body." Himchan hissed.

"Hyung....pleaseeeeee~"

"My pride isn't that shallow."

"Still not listening~"

"Aish!"

"What? Can't hear ya?"

"Sorry."

"You don't seem to be sorry though." Hyerin sneered.

Himchan cursed under his breath, "Sorry for being rude."

"Kneel."

"! I SAID SORRY AND YOU STILL WANT ME TO KNEEL? HELL NO."

"Hyung! Just do her request and we'll be outta here." Daehyun pat Himchan's back lightly. 

Probably Himchan also wanted to end that 'punishment' as soon as possible so he did exactly as Hyerin's wish.

"Pardon for my rudeness, Your Highness."

Hyerin smiled smugly, "Good. Now, I'll listen. What is it about?"

Himchan was too infuriated to talk, instead, Daehyun represented him, "Like Himchan hyung said earlier, our client wants you to betray your friends."

"MWO?!"

"He didn't give us the detail but I think he's serious."

"Will pass."

"Hyerin noona, I beg you."

"Why should I?"

Daehyun scratched his head, "Because...if you don't, there'll be a bloodshed." Hyerin gasped.

"Y-you mean...my friends' life is at stakes?" Daehyun nodded.

"Leave them alone! They have nothing to do with all of this!"

"I also agree with noona. Unfortunately, client's order is absolute...Mian, noona." Daehyun looked sad.

"Oh please, don't be such a missy. Do you think we have a choice? We also don't want to kill people. Killing is a crime and I'm tired of being chased by the police." Hyerin felt that Himchan's complaint has slapped her in the face.

"Then...what can I do...?"

Daehyun took a cutter from his jeans' pocket, "Here. Use it when you think it's the right time."

Hyerin was astonished She never thought that she would hurt her friends. Or stab them.

"Uh...any harmless things except knife?"

Daehyun shook his head, "Sadly, no."

Hyerin sighed, "Guess I'll take it." She reached her trembling hands and saved it somewhere in her clothes.

"Okay...uh...since it is late now, I suggest noona to go to sleep now."

Hyerin nodded, "Goodnight, Daehyun. Night, jerk."

"Hey!" Himchan was about to start another debate but Daehyun immediately dragged him, "Enough, hyung. Yongguk hyung is waiting."

***

"Don't cry...." 

The wounded Leo fell to the floor instantly. All eyes are on Hyerin's hands and nearby cutter that are stained with blood. Jihyo, VIXX, as well as TEEN TOP call Leo's name in unison. B.A.P cheer as they think they have won. The gloomy Hyerin approaches B.A.P reluctantly. Daehyun gives thumbs up to her. Meanwhile, Hyerin's friends still can't accept the fact Hyerin has betrayed.

"Unnie, this...isn't you..." Jihyo sobs.

" man, she stabbed her man." C.A.P blurts.

"LEO!" N is the first who runs to the laying Leo. "PLEASE WAKE UP MY HUNNY BUNNY SWEETIE!" He buries his head to the heavy breathing Leo.  Not long ago, Jihyo, TEEN TOP, and the rest of VIXX circle Leo.

"Alright boys, that's all for today's soap opera. We have a client waiting." Yongguk whistles, signaling his accomplice to leave. Hyerin also follows B.A.P group. She knows her friends won't forgive her easily. Or maybe forever. She bites her lips, feeling disgraceful.

I may not come back to them, BUT I can protect them this way.  Hyerin has made up her mind. Before she disappeares, she stares Leo for the last time.

"Sorry, Leo."

***


A/N : Valuable lesson from this chapter : Never mess with her or her bossy attitude will kick off. Finally, I updated~ Sorry for making you guys wait ><

         Welcome, new subbies and thanks for supporting this story, all of you ^^ *free warm hugs and tons of love*

          Feel free to comment your reaction and critics! I miss replying your heartwarming comment and dorkiness

          P.S. If you got a notification but you can't find a new chapter, means that I'm editing some grammar and technical mistakes ^^