The Preparations

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

Info : Junes is a name of a supermarket near Hyerin's house.


Author's P.O.V :

After the 'conflict' incident, the atmosphere went awkward when they had lunch together. Currently, Hyerin and her friends were sitting on the couch in the living room. Almost all of them (except Leo) were chattering loudly, leaving the two boys, Ken and Chunji, who are blaming each other's fault.

"Yah, it's because of you that noona smacked my head~!" Chunji nudges Ken.

"Excuse me, my fault?" Ken points himself with are-you-kidding-me expression.

"Yes, now my head is really hurt~" Chunji rubs his head.

"Ah, so you are the one who started first." Ken then tickles Chunji.

"Hey hey, cut it off! Guys, help me!" Chunji tries to push Ken away. TEEN TOP then helped Chunji but Ken got pushed a little and bumped his head hard into the coffee table.

"Yah! Look what did you do to Ken!" N helps Ken to stand.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really hyung...The world is spinning now...." Red liquids are flowing from his head.

"OMONA! KEN'S HEAD IS BLEEDING!!" Jihyo screams.

The rest went hysterical too. VIXX was blaming TEEN TOP for their fault. While TEEN TOP is defending themselves. The situation was on a chaos at that moment.

"Hey, be responsible for your action!" demands N.

"It's your team who started first." C.A.P defends.

"I don't care. Look, he's bleeding and that's because of your fault."

"No, you-

"SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU NOW!!!" Hyerin finally opens . The boys broke into silence.

"This is my house. I'm in charge for your actions. Now, let's stay calm and think clearly. Jihyo, mind to take the first aid kit in my bedroom?"

"Neh unnie!" She rushes to my bedroom.

"Alright. Does anyone in this room has a handkerchief?"

"I do." C.A.P raised his hand.

"Hand me your handkerchief." C.A.P hands in his handkerchief to Hyerin.

"Good. N, bring Ken here." N lies Ken in Hyerin's lap. Hyerin immediately ties the handkerchief on Ken's head.

"That should hold the blood a little longer." The boys watched in silence.

"Unnie~! Here's the first aid kit." With that, Hyerin treats Ken's wound and let him rest in the guest's bedroom.

"For Ken's accident, it's no one's fault. I don't want to hear any of you blaming each other. Chunji, you should keep your mouth off from saying bad things next time."

"Neh..." Chunji weakly nods.

"Okay, my father will be coming home tonight." The others raised their head in curiosity.

"I hope all of you will maintain your manners. Tonight's menu is shabu-shabu. N, can you go with VIXX to the Junes and buy the ingredients? Don't forget to buy the drinks too."

"Yes, ma'am!" Hyerin gave him the money and VIXX went out.

"C.A.P, mind buying some decorations? And the desserts please?"

"No problem." After receiving the money, TEEN TOP went out also.

"What should I do then, unnie?" Jihyo tilts her head.

"You will help me in preparing the dinner."

***

Leo's P.O.V :

We are in the Junes now. N hyung is discussing which ingredients should we buy for the shabu-shabu.

"Err....Shrimps are included in shabu-shabu right?" N scratch his head while holding a styrofoam box of shrimp.

"Beats me." Ravi shrugs.

"...Just buy it." Hyuk suggests.

"Oh well. Let's go to the drinks section~!" N pushes the trolley happily.

***

"Okay...What should we buy?" Hong Bin confused as he sees many kinds of beverages.

"Orange juice!" Hyuk takes a bottle of orange juice and puts it in the trolley. I shake my head then take the orange juice back to the shelf.

"Shrimp plus vitamin C is a poison."

"Jjincha? I never know about it....Thanks hyung!" Hyuk pats my back.

"Hmm..in that case...Coke?" N points his right. The rest nod in agreement.

"How many bottles then?"

"Two?" Hyuk tilts his head.

"Nah...I think three." Ravi takes three bottles of coke then VIXX go to the cashier and pay for the things.

***

Chunji P.O.V :

"Hyung, do you want cheesecake for the dessert?" Ricky offers.

"...Ask the others." I weakly reply.

....Hyerin's mad at me now...Darn...Curse you mouth! I slap my cheeks using the palms of my hands.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Niel taps my shoulder.

"...I'm thinking about...earlier accident."

"...Are you wondering about Hyerin?" Niel blinks his eyes.

"H-how did you know?" 

"Duh, it's really obvious that you like Hyerin as a girl right? Not as a target." Niel chuckles.

"...Yeah.." I rubs my neck in embarrassment.

"You should confess to your feeling tonight."

"What?! No..I'm not ready yet.."

"C'mon hyung, you are the bad boy right? Why did you lose your courage now?" Niel teased.

...Yeah, he's right! Who is the one who make hundreds of women cried? Me. Who is the bad boy here? I am.

"...Alright..."

"That's the spirit! Oh yeah, you should apologize to Hyerin noona first. She's scary when she's mad..." Niel then joins the others.

Niel's advice is right...I gotta buy something as my apologies then...

***

 


A/N : Sorry for the boring chapter =.= But the next chapter will be starring Chunji vs Leo~! Haha, curious enough? One thing, 

T H A N K Y O U to all of you that Catching His Cold Heart~Project already reached its eleventh chapter with 4 votes and 43 subscribers~

/throws confetti/

Also, 95 views to go before 1000 views xD

I want to ask 2 questions :

1. Is there any Ravi's and Hong Bin's fan out there? Cuz I seldom hear any comments from you guys O.o

I kinda like Ravi and Hong Bin though~

2. Do you hate Chunji in this story? He's like the bad guy here ._.

For me, no I don't. Actually he hasn't done anything evil yet...

But, it's up to you guys~

Comment your opinion please ^^