VIXX's Mission : Lotte World!!! Pt.1

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

Sorry for the late update...

As my apology, I make this chapter full of VIXX 's dorkiness ^^


"! We forgot about it!"

......

"How about we skip our class?" I suggest to make the atmosphere up.

All of them drop into silence...Maybe they didn't expect that I will be this naughty?

"You are such a badass girl, aren't you?" Ravi howls. To my surprise, I just giggle lightly....

"Ahahaha...Kidding..."

Total failure girl...Now you make fun of yourself....I facepalm myself.

"Wait, that's a brilliant idea!" N claps his hands.

"Jjincha?" I raise my head and meet N's eyes. Our eyes met and we hurriedly turn our gaze.

"Uhm...I mean we already missed our first period and if we get to our class now...We'll be facing..." He gulps.

"The tigress..." Jihyo finished the sentence for N.

"Who is she?" I tilt my head.

"Kim Sunah."

"Oh." I nod.

Wait a minute...Did Jihyo just mention Sunah?? That freaking president?!

"What? Who? Kim Sunah?" 

"Kim Sunah is the second year student. She is a role model for the girls because she's not only pretty but also smart, rich and her father owns the largest telecommunication industry in the world." Jihyo explains it with bored tone.

"How did you know that much?"

"Duh..Everyone is this school knows her. For her y attitude and fierceness." Jihyo just rolled her eyes.

"...Okay...What do you mean with 'we'll be facing the tigress' ?" It's my turn to ask N.

"Well...She's the principal's right hand...So she's the president of the student council or whatsoever."

"Hmm..Why do you guys afraid of her anyway?"

"Because she likes to...seduce us when we got a detention....Urg..I couldn't forget the day when she shows her...." VIXX pretends to puke.

"Yep, that's her personalities unnie. She likes to get along with the kingkas even she has to do something vulgar."

"...Even though every boys in this school likes her...We think that she is disgusting for her manners." Hong Bin finally speaks.

"Oooh..I see....Oh yeah, tomorrow is Sunday. How about we go to Lotte World? Saturday has 25% discount promotion."

"Great idea unnie! I want to eat cotton candies!" Jihyo's eyes spark.

"Let's go then!"

***

(Lotte World)

"So what do you want to play first? N asked.

"Correction, what do WE play first." Jihyo corrects it.

"Roller coaster? Magic Land? Ice Rink? Ghost House?" Ken says without stopping.

"GHOST HOUSE!!!" Jihyo and I shout in unison.

"What?! NO!!" N shrieks.

"Oh come on man. It's an agreement." Ravi comforts him.

"Yeah hyung, it's gonna be lots of fun!" Hyuk joins to comfort N too. The rest nod in agreement.

"It's a deal then...." Seeing how the others really excited about the ghost house, N finally sighed in defeat.

***

"Let's divide the pairs with rock paper scissors!"

"Rock paper scissors!"

At the end, Ravi with Hong Bin, Ken with Leo, Hyuk with Jihyo, N with me.

"Who's turn first?" Ken asks.

"The order is....Hyuk-Jihyo, Ken-Leo, Ravi-Hong Bin and lastly N and Hyerin." Hong Bin explains.

"......" Everybody's looking at their partners. Hyuk and Jihyo awkwardly hold hands together.

"Jihyo Hwaiting!" I cheered Jihyo.

"If you are afraid, there's Hyukie to support you!" N also cheered for the couple.

"What do you mean by that, hyung!!!" Hyuk protested before enters the ghost house. Not long until we heard a scream from the JiHyuk's couple. 

"...I'm scared now.." Ken gulps a lot.

"....Me either..." Leo mumbles.

"HOLD ME HYUNG!!!" Ken hysterically grabs Leo's hand. Leo was surprised so he throws Ken's hand away and enters the house.

"Wait for meeeeeeee!" Same like JiHyuk's couple, Keo's scream were also be heard by us.

"GAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"HYUUUUNGGGGG PULL IT OFFFFF!!!!"

"They are so loud...." Ravi and Hong Bin without further ado, enter the ghost house too. Automatically, it's up to me and N now.

"Ehmm...your hand, please?" N offers his hand. I gave my hand to him without hesitation. N was blushing madly but he hid it from me.

"If you are scared, don't hesitate to...hug me..."

"Sorry?"

"....Nothing, let's go..." Awkwardly, we hold hands and start our journey in the ghost house. Little did we know, God is preparing something for us.

***


A/N : Hi everyone~! What do you think of this chapter??? Well, it's not 100% full of VIXX's dorkiness but at least I try ^^

What do you think of the new couples? Wahahaha, I just made the pairing randomly~ Leo's scene with oc will on the 2-3 next chapters. I just feel like to write N's scene first....Omo, do we have a new lovebird going on? Let's vote then, who do you think will make the best couple with Hyerin, N or Leo??? Just want to know your opinion~ It's not the final result, though, maybe there'll be a special guest? Stay tuned~!

 

 

 

HyeKyeon or HyeWoon? Or any couple's name to suggest??

Wahahaha, N and Hyerin's is a cute couple to me~ Leo and Hyerin's is still awkward but I think they'll turn out to be the funny couple?? Let see in the future~