The Trade

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

"...Hye..rin..?"

"Chunji! You're awake?!" I disconnect my lips and gaze.

"..Of...course.." He tries to smile.

"..Hiks...hiks.." Tears start to form in my eyes and trickle quietly.

"...Why..noo...na..cry..." Chunji lifts his hand weakly and erases the tears.

"...I-I thought you'll leave me forever, pabo!!" I couldn't hold on anymore so I shouted in distress.

"...." Chunji stays silent but keeps erasing the tears.

"..Huweee~ Pabo Pabo!!!" I cry louder.

"..Ugh.." Chunji groans as he tries to sit.

"Hyerin..." He touches my cheeks with both hands.

"Hiks..Hiks..." He closes his eyes and leans forward slowly.

"Sshh..." And then we kiss. His lips is softer than cotton candy but as cold as ice.

So..this is the taste of someone's lips...It's warm and...comfortable...I close my eyes to enjoy the pleasure.

I wonder...if Leo's tastes the same....?! I gasped and parted lips with Chunji's.

WHAT. DID. I. THINK. JUST. NOW. OMG. I shake my head.

"...Noona?" Chunji noticed that I'm on my own world.

"E-eh?" I blush as I'm still wondering why did I think about Leo's-

OMONA! I thought about that again ><

"Ehm noona, I think we have guests..." Chunji points something behind me.

"What do you mean?" I turn to my back and there's B.A.P with their subordinates. Zelo looks embarrassed. Jongup pretended to look somewhere. Daehyun and Youngjae are smirking. Himchan is mad while most of them clear their throat. And there's sulky Yongguk. Clearly that he doesn't like romance.

"I don't remember providing a Love Room in our main camp." Yongguk says sarcastically. Chunji and I just separate ourselves in silence.

"Take 'em boys. Let's move out!" Yongguk orders then leaves with the rest of B.A.P. His subordinates nod and approach us.

"W-what will you do?!" I stutter as they looked serious.

"Don't worry. It will be a nice trip." Said one of them.

***

Author's P.O.V :

TEEN TOP and B.A.P had agreed to meet up somewhere hidden in Daegu, on a deserted building. Both of them brought weapons and also all of their members. It was gloomy at that time. The tension was rising as both sides kept provoking each other.

"Nice to see ya, old 'friend'." C.A.P jeers, earning laughter from his friends.

"Cut the crap out. Whaddya want?" Yongguk demands impatiently.

"As you know, one of your terri-" C.A.P's speech is being cut by Youngjae's.

"Nope, you want to rescue the girl." TEEN TOP frown.

"Looks like the Brain had figured out our plan." L.Joe sighs.

"Always think one step ahead." Youngjae smirks.

"I heard you have one of my men. In that case, let's trade : One life for another." Yongguk snaps his finger. Not long after that, two muscle men came forward, one's holding the dying Chunji and another's Hyerin whose mouth is being covered with a cloth.

"Ghuff!!" (Guys) Hyerin muffles. 

"Hyerin!!!" shriek TEEN TOP with bulged eyes.

"Will you deal or not?" Yongguk raises his eyebrows.

"Tch. Leave me no choice." C.A.P signals one of his friends. Shortly afterward B.A.P's subordinates is brought.

"Okay then. Deal." C.A.P shrugs.

"Eits, you missed one condition. Where's Byun Hyerin's friends?" Daehyun squints his eyes as he scans the crowd.

"What are you talking about? We're here!" Changjo exclaims.

"I said, ALL." Daehyun yells back.

"If you didn't fulfill our condition, I swear the girl's life is in danger." Himchan walks to Hyerin and pull out a handgun.

"....." TEEN TOP seems to consider something.

"One." Himchan prepares to shoot.

"....." Still thinking.

"Two." Himchan points the gun to Hyerin's head.

"....." Loading. Sweats formed on TEEN TOP's head.

"Three." Himchan pulls the trigger. Hyerin closes her eyes.

"NO!!!" Niel, Changjo, Ricky and C.A.P scream.

"BANG!" Himchan removes the gun and blows the muzzle.

"Haha! Look at your expression. It's priceless!" Himchan guffaws.

"But seriously, she'll be dead next time." Himchan sneers.

Doesn't want it to happen, C.A.P decided to call off their secret plan, "...Call the others."

Niel sighed but called anyway. VIXX and Jihyo came soon.

"Good. Let's begin the trade." Yongguk steps forward as well as C.A.P.

"Yours with Hyerin." C.A.P summons the subordinate and holds him.

"You sure?" Youngjae approaches Hyerin and takes off the cloth, "I believe she has something to say."

"...." Hyerin shuts up, not wanting to obey Youngjae's order.

"Oh c'mon little girl. Don't you wanna your lover to be saved?"

"Lover?" Leo blurts out of sudden.

"Hmm? So you're her other lover too. Listen kiddo, she and that guy over here kissed passionately." Youngjae heads to Chunji and kicks him until he fell to the ground.

"Argh!" Chunji groans and coughs.

"....It's a trick, ignore him..." L.Joe responds lightly.

"Ah you don't believe me. Very well, how about we ask the girl directly?" Youngjae drags Hyerin and throws her to the floor, crashing with Chunji.

"Ouch!" Hyerin moans then tries to sit.

"Tell me, did you two kiss or not?" Youngjae squats beside Hyerin and yanks her hair.

"...Tch!"

"Feisty, huh?" Youngjae slaps Hyerin's cheek.

"...Ugh..."

"ANSWER !" Youngjae slaps Hyerin rapidly until they become bruised.

"...We did." Hyerin mutters.

"LOUDER!" Youngjae keeps slapping.

"WE KISSED. Happy now?" Hyerin glares at satisfied Youngjae.

"See?" TEEN TOP, VIXX and Jihyo are shocked.

"You guys never thought that Byun Hyerin, the girl whom you wanted to save, turned out to be a in a few days. HA!"

"....Unnie..." Jihyo stares in disbelief.

"...Sorry Jihyo..." Hyerin smiles weakly and turns her attention to Chunji.

"Haha! Eat that!" Youngjae mocks.

"You..." C.A.P clenches his fists.

"Mehrong~" Youngjae sticks his tongue out.

"Enough, Youngjae." Yongguk dictates then asks, "And leader, what's your decision?"

"...." C.A.P sighs.

"Faster."

"Okay, yours with Hye-"

"Andwae! Chunji's having high fever!!!" Hyerin shrieks.

"...." C.A.P bites his lips in depression.

"Jebal...Save him...He'll die if he continues like this..." Hyerin pleads with a shaky voice.

"..." C.A.P looks around.

"Please..."

"..Alright. With Chunji." C.A.P releases the subordinate and pushes him.

"Fine." Yongguk signals his men to Chunji to TEEN TOP's side.

"Chunji yah, gwenchana?!

"We'll take the girl back then." Yongguk drags Hyerin back to B.A.P's side and arrests her.

***


A/N : Hello guise XD  Since many of you guys voted, I changed the poster and background again.

For this chapter, OMG CHUNJI AND HYERIN /lescream/

*coughcough* sorry for Leo X Hyerin shipper *coughcough* Chunji stole Hyerin's first kiss. Teehee <3

Anyway, HAPPY HYUK DAY ^^ (sorry I'm late again, it's just...the internet *sigh*)

Alright, I can't stand of him when searching his photos....CANT.RESIST.HIS.CUTENESS.

LOTS OF LOVE FROM VIXX~

Adios!!!