Meanwhile

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

Leo's P.O.V :

Day by day passed....Hyerin hasn't shown her nose yet. Where could she be? I close my eyes and roll to the left side of the bed. A brown smiling teddy bear stares at me with its gleaming eyes. I reach out and caress its head softly, "Hyerin...."

I tease a bit and end up hugging it tightly. If I'd known this would happen, I should have been on her side.

I ruffle my hair in annoyance and sigh. I raise my hand in the air and doodle randomly. Bored, I take out my cellphone and look at it blankly.

No new message.

Nothing. Of course, she's missing. Pabo.

I close the mailbox and go to write a new message option. My fingers dance along nimbly. Even though I have thousandth to tell, only a short message formed.

Please come back soon. I miss you.

No. Not like this. Should be more simple.

Where are you?

Nah...too simple. 

We're waitiin for yoiu.

Aah...stupid grammar checker. Even you're wrong too.

We're waiting for you.

Perfect. Wait, she'll love this.

We're waiting for you.

P.S. Lots of food on fridge.

Typing, done. Should I send this? Does it sound too cliché

I think over and over for several minutes. Alright, let's try this. Who knows she'll come back. I brace myself to press the send butto-

"Leo-yah~! Let's go out, shall we?" the voice that-I-already-know-it chirps. I delete the whole message instantly.

"Whatcha doin'? Oh, lemme guess....Sending messages that never reached to Hyerin." I gulp and avoid to look at N.

"Jeongmal, you should stop doing this. You have already checked your cell phone for ages. The police are trying their best to search her. TEEN TOP is also searching for information. All we can hope that she's alright and will be found as soon as possible."

I stay silent. Everything N said is the fact that I can't deny. Since Hyerin's disappearance one week ago, I'm worried sick.

N notices my guilty expression, "That's okay. I'm worry about her too. Now, do you wanna eat cake? I got a free coupon for six people~" N shows off his coupons in front of my eyes. I grin, "Arraseo."

***

"So...any news yet?" Hyuk slurps his banana smoothies.

"Nope...So far we only know that it's a gang kidnap." Ravi goes back listening to his MP3.

"I feel bad for her. She missed the mid test." Ken plays with his spoon.

"And her father hasn't come home yet." Hong Bin leans in his chair.

"Yeah...It's a mess. By the way hey guys, I found an interesting RPG game! ~~~~~" The rest keeps talking.

"...." I look outside. It's kinda cloudy. The people begin to walk faster. They are busy with their cell phone though. Oh? Why is he jumping like a rabbit? But whatever, I put on my headset.

***

"~♫~" a boy with hazelnut trench coat skips happily.

"Lalala~" He jumps, hops and twirls around. 

"Will noona be surprised? Can't wait to see her!"

***


A/N : Finally~ I updated Y.Y Like I said,

 

Happy birthday to Ravi~!

Finally all of 6 VIXX members!!!!

The story is nearing the end too~

Anyway, since it is CHCHP's first anniversary, let's play games!

The first one is simple - Can you guess who is Hyerin's lil bro? 

Hint : I use uljjang picture. 

His name is S.C. (inisial)

Prize : 5-7 karmas

And for the second is a little bit hard.

Q : Who is the real culprit behind this kidnapping?

I won't give any clues cause the prize is 20 karmas~

Good luck! 

XOXO