Escape Route

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

Leo's P.O.V :

What should I do? One mistake can make the situation worse.... I turn my view to Hyerin to find some idea.

....Well, I have an idea, it'll work for while I think... 

"Hyerin..is my cousin." With that, everybody put their eyes on me, speechless...

"...Are you serious, Leo?" N assures me. I slowly nod.

"EH?!" The girls shriek in unison. Including Hyerin who is confused right now. I stare at her, hoping she knows what I mean. She looks surprised when I was staring her. I tried to give her some code...Not helping, she's completely clueless....Dead End.

"Yeah, Leo is her cousin!" Suddenly a girl shouted. If I'mnot mistake, it was Kang Jihyo, the girl who is always beside Hyerin. With that, finally, Hyerin understood and says, "We are really close...So that's why I am used to calling him Leo." N, the one who questioned me earlier, sighs in defeat, "Okay, I trust you, Leo. Now, you all know the truth, I hope no one will suspect Leo again, kay?"

"Neh!" The girls then back to their lunch.

"Thanks a lot...." I mumble to N.

"No need to thank me, it's my duty for becoming a leader right?" N smiles happily.

"Kamsahamnida, err....." Hyerin appeared and thanked N.

"Cha Hakyeon or you can call me N." N shakes hand with Hyerin.

"Hyerin. Byun Hyerin. Nice to meet you oppa!" N blushed after hearing Hyerin called him oppa.

"Y-you are welcome, Hye..Hyerin."

"Lookie, who is blushing now?" Ravi howls.

"I'mnot!"

"Whoah, the shades are getting redder!" Ken joins to tease N.

"Cut it off, all of you!"

"Our dubu is mad right now. How cute!" Hong Bin chuckles.

"You better cut it off or you will face my wrath." N turns into a serious expression.

*RIIINNGGG

"Seems we are lucky enough, let's run!" Ravi commands. In a instant, the boys (except Leo) ran away.

"Aish, I swear I'll get my on those guys after school!" N rants while chasing the other boys.

"O...kay? I have to go too, see ya!" Hyerin waved her hand at me then leaves. I then make my way to class.

***

Hyerin's P.O.V :

(After school)

"I'm home!" No answer. Which means dad is still working. I sigh heavily, throw my bag away and open my laptop. After entering the school's website, I searched for the newest gossip about Leo, then I click it.

 

HOT NEWS : OUR LION IS DATING A GIRL?!?!

Posted by : leoforeverlove 

 

According to a witness, yesterday around six P.M she saw Leo was walking together with a girl. Because the sun sets already, she can't see clearly. Who is that mysterious girl? X said the girl is average, not too fat nor slim, quite tall and has brown or dark hair.  The LION OFFICIAL FANCLUB is still investigating the girl. Kim Sunah, the leader of 'LION OFFICIAL FANCLUB' admitted that they already have few suspects but they still searching for some evidence. Here's the suspect list :

  • Bang Yemin
  • Jung Jimin
  • Hong Seohyun
  • Yang Minri
  • Byun Hyerin
     

"!" I choked myself when I saw my name is on the list.

Really? That fast? What did they do to find this clues?! I then continued to read.

 

  • Yoon Kresna
  •  Kang Jihyo

 

GOD! JIHYO DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS! I almost punched my laptop's screen. 

 

  • And the last, Kim Sunah

That's all. Let's wait and expect the result fast.

 

Why they even suspect their leader? ...Weird. I turn off my laptop, prepare dinner then go to sleep. Even though I tried to sleep, my mind is full of the suspect list. I think about it again and again until I fell asleep.