Leo, The Wild Lion

Catching His Cold Heart ~ Project

"That's all for the tour. Your class is at floor six, class 1-3."

"Kamsahamnida, sseonsaengnim!" I chirp happily, then bow.

"Omo, you just moved from America but can speak Korean fluently." The middle-aged woman marvels.

"Hehehe, I'm pure Korean though."

"Okay okay, You should get going now. The bell will ring in a minute."

"Neh! Annyeong sseonsaengnim!" I bid goodbye as I run to the nearest stairs.

***

This is it! Relax...Just introduce yourself and sit nicely, right? Yeah...that's simple. I take a deep breath, then walk resolutely.

"Annyeong haseo, Byun Hyerin imnida! I'm from America, but I was born in Korea." I smile and bow politely.

"Okay class, here's our new classmate. I hope you all be friends with her. Hyerin, your seat is at the back beside the window." The teacher points a direction. After I sit down, the teacher starts the lesson.

"Hi! My name is Jihyo. Nice to meet you, Hyerin!" says a cute girl with long, black haired.

"Ah, nice to meet you too, Jihyo-sshi."

"No need to be polite. We are in the same ages after all." Jihyo giggles cutely.

"Yah! New student, be quiet!" The teacher glares at us.

"Neh, choesong hamnida, sseonsaengnim." The teacher sighs then continues the lesson.

"Psst, don't mind him. He always likes that when it came to the lesson." Jihyo pouts. I chuckle at her cute act.

"Oh yeah, I'll show you the cafeteria where the best food in the world is served."  She winks.

"Jjincha? I love food!" I exclaim.

"Shhhh..." The teacher glares at us again.

"Mianhae..."

***

"LUNCH TIME! C'mon, we'll run out of food if you are as slow as a snail!" Jihyo drags me along the way to the cafeteria.

"Waah! Calm d-" 

*BAM*

"Ouch!" I fall onto the floor after bumping to someone. It was a good-looking guy with a poker face staring at me. No, at his scattered food.

" Ah! Mianhae!" I quickly stand up and bow repeatedly. He just nods at me and leaves.

"Hyerinieeee! There you are. Wait, what's that?" She points at the scattered food.

"I just bumped into someone, and then, he dropped his food. Easy."

"And who is that?"

"Dunno, a guy with a poker face. He's handsome though. Ah, he's really tall...About 180+ cm?" I shrug.

"Wait...Is he Leo?"

"Huh?"

"His name is Jung Taek Woon or known as Leo. A third-year student. I advise you not to close with him." Jihyo's expression becomes serious.

"Why?"

"He has some strange aura...I heard that a bunch of gangsters got into/had to go to the hospital because of him."

"Wow....Awesome!"

"Not awesome, but SCARY. Let's go, I found a perfect food for you."

"Okay."

Made a gang of gangsters got into the hospital? Interesting indeed. Leo, hmm...He reminds me of someone. Gotta go investigate him. I smirked then follow Jihyo.

***

"Bye Jihyo! Thanks for today, especially for the treat!" I wave my hand happily dan walk to my home's direction.

I hum random songs as I observe the neighborhood. Because it's almost 6 PM, it's kinda deserted. When I almost reach my home, I see a bunch of gangsters surrounding someone. Due to my curiosity, I approach them slowly. It was a person whom I know from my school, Leo. He's too tall for the gangsters but still, 1:5.

"C'mon dude, just hand your money and you'll be safe." One of the men steps forward and threaten him with knife. Leo just stood there, silent, although you can see the annoyance in his face.

"Yeah, he's right. Hurry up, we don't have much time." The others start to move forward, trapping Leo.

"Why should I ?" Leo asks with annoyed tone (or arrogant tone to them).

"Tch, such an arrogant brat. Okay, it's your choice then!" The man who holds the knife starts to charge and attacks Leo. That's it. I run to Leo and shield him. "YAH!" The man surprised and reflexively stabs the knife into my direction. Leo who also surprised, quickly pushes me and *JLEB* His hand.....was bleeding.

"W-we don't mean it!" The gangsters were horrified and run away.

"COWARD!!!" I stick my tongue out and quickly check Leo's condition.

"Gwenchana?!?" I take his hand and try to stop the bleeding.

"....It's fine." His face shows no expression.

"No, it's not fine! It's bleeding badly, omomomomo, what should I do?" I look around in panic, searching for something useful. Leo just stays quiet, but he smiles a little, seeing how cute you are (of course he does it secretly).

"Aha! My home is not far from here. Here, let me help you." I put Leo's hand on my shoulder. He hesitates at first, but after I assured him, he agrees. I help him to stand then we walk to my home together.

***