Big rumor.

Fun and love, perfect combination.

 


"Really.. Tae Are you ok??" Fany asked worried.

 

"Yeah!!" He stands up "Im fine Tiffany.. he could hit me." Tae said

 

"I'm glad that you're ok" Fany smiled. "I was very worried for you.." 

 

"She.. was worried?? for me???"  Tae thought

 

"Ah.. thanks Fany.." Tae smiled at her..

 

"He's so awesome..." Fany thought

 

"Only I hope that Jessica was not mad..." Tiffany said.

 

"Oh yeah.. what ever.. Fany.. do.. you wanna..." Tae was interrupt.

 

"GOOSH!!!! It's late!! come on Tae we are late!!!" Tiffany took..

 

"TIFFANY MY WRIST!!!! WAIT!!!" Tae yelled hehe

 


 

"Hey Jessica.. haha you are the best!!" Sunny happyly said. "Oh!! sorry!!! I hurt you???" 

 

"No.. don't worry I'm ok.."

 

"Ok.. see you Nicole" Sunny smiled

 

"Yeah!! see you..." Nicole was walking to the garden. Suddenly she heard something

 

"Suzy???" Nicole asked. "Hey Suzy.. are you ok?? SUZY!!!" Nicole shook Suzy's body, she was in shock..

 

"NICOLE!!!!!!!" Suzy screamed "Yeah!! Suzy what's happend??" Nicole asked worried.

 

"Guess what I just heard!!!" Suzy said excited

 

"What???" Nicole asked curiously

 

"Jessica and Siwon.. are going to take a coffee in the cafeteria!!!" Suzy said

 

"REALLY??? OMO!!!!! don't joke!!!!" Nicole exclamed

 

"I'm not!! it's real!! I was walking to the classroom, suddenly my money fall to the ground, I bent down to pick it up.. and then I can heard screams and horribles words of a group of guys.. I don't moved because I heard the name of Siwon. He was fight with a guy.. amm.. Taeyeon.. I think.. I don't remember.. but whatever.. they are fight and Jessica came out of nowhere and told to Siwon about  they two.. and how they are going to take a coffee!!!" Suzy explained

 

"OH MY GOD!!! Siwon and Jessica?? Do you think... that they... are dating???" Nicole asked.

 

"Well I don't know.. maybe.. Siwon it's the king of the school.. and Jessica the queen.. Of course.. they not date with anybody.." Suzy said.

 

"Oh god.. but.. well we need to save the secret.. until.. we're sure that they relationship Ok???" Nicole said.

 

"Yeah.. we need to be quiet.. about them.." Suzy said. 

 

"About who??" The two girls turn back and saw Hyomin behind them.

 

"Hey Hyomin!!!.. ah.. about nothing.." Suzy said.

 

"Come on girls.. I heard almost everything!! and we are friends no?? I promise save the secret!!" Hyomin smiled

 

"Well.. one person is not bad.. right??" Nicole said.

 

"Yeah.. well.. you promIse.. you don't say ANYTHING!! OK??" Suzy said. "Yes!! I promise!!" Hyomin promised.

 

"Ok well.. look..."

 


 

All the school..

 

"Jessica and Siwon.." 

"What?? They're date???"

"My god.. you heard that???" 

"Jessica and Siwon was dating!!!" 

"Yes!!! I saw them.. behind the school!!!"

"Now they have a date in the cafeteria!!!"

"Them?? wow... They have a date??..."

"Jessica is Siwon's girlfriend!!"

"OOMOOO!!!"

 


 

"Hey dude.. Are you sure???" Soo said.

 

"Yeah.. I'm going to tell to Jessica my feelings!!" Yuri said

 

"But.. If she don't correspond??" Soo asked.

 

"Well.. I love her.. since high school.." Yuri said.. a little sad.

 

"But you don't know if she likes you..." Soo told to his friend.

 

"I know.. but.. I need to tell her.. It's killing me!!!" Yuri looks down..

 

"Hey bro... I'm with you ok?? If she hurts you.. We can go for some of beer... and if she said yes.. amm we can go for some of beer to celebrate" Soo smiled

 

"Yeah... hehe I think so.. But.. where's Tae?? I wanna tell him before Jessica.. because I want his opinion" Yuri told to Soo.

 

"Oh yeah.. I don't see his dorky today.." Soo said.

 

"Yeah,.. I don't see him too.." Yuri said.

 

"Oh.. changing the topic.. How you are going to tell her??"

 

"I don't know... " Yuri said shyly

 

"You.. the great Yuri.. the Master of Masters Kwon Yuri.. you don't know how tell to Jessica.. the beautiful blonde.. Your feelings??" Soo teased

 

"Hey Soo!!! you told... #It's not easy#" Yuri smiled

 


 

Jessica's P.O.V.

 

After saved Tae's life, I went with Sunny to my class, but first we went for a coffee. When we arrived to the classroom  Sunny entered first.  When I entered in the room.. everybody was see me.. And.. I can saw how they murmured some things. I was walking to my chair.. and nobody apart them glances of me. But definitely.. the stranger thing is that everybody saw my coffee..

 

"Hey Sunny.. why all the class is look at me??" I asked

 

"I don't know Jess.." But.. it's very strange.." Sunny said.

 

The situation was bothering me.. everybody saw you.. it's not cool.. belive me...

 

"Hey!! Minho.. "W.. why everybody is saw me..??" I asked to him. 

 

He don't respond.. he only looked at me like a stupid... That made me became angry..

 

"Ok.. I can't with this.." I stands up and went outside.

 

"Hey!!  Jess!! wait!!!" Sunny followed me.

 

Out of the classroom.. it was the same!!! all the people saw me.. it was very annoying... I tried to ignore.. but I couldn't 

 

"WHY ALL IS LOOKING ME???!!!" I screamed and I started to ran.. to anywhere..

 


 

"Aahhhaaahhaaa!!!!!" Taeyeon yawned

 

"Hey!! haha don't sleep Tae!! hehe the classes finally end!!" Fany happyly said.

 

"For us.. Soo and Yuri was in class.. they classes finally at 3:00 p.m. But Soo has practice.. so.. He go out of here.. at 5:00 P.m." Tae explained.

 

"Oh I see.. and Yuri???" Fany asked.

 

"Ah.. Yuri needs to go with his sisters.. his parents was out of the city so.. he said that his sisters needs a men in the house..." Tae sadly said.

 

"Oh so.. you has a #free day#??" Fany asked. 

 

"Well.. yeah I think so.. If dad don't disturb me again.." Tae laugh.

 

"Hahaha" Fany smiled. "Hey Fany.. You want a ride??" Tae asked her.

 

"Again?? I don't want bother you..." Fany shyly said.

 

"Nothing of that.. come on!! lets go!" Tae smiled and they went to his car. Tae opened the door for Tiffany

 

"You ready??" Tae question.

 

"Yeah! I'm ready." Fany smiled. "Hey Tae.. "

 

"Yep.. what's up Tiffany??" Tae said as he drive to Tiffany's house.

 

"Well.. you has a free day today.. no?? so.. I was thinking.. if you.." Tiffany was look down

 

"WHY IS SO HARD???!!!!" Fany thought

 

"What is she want??? A date?? a travel to the moon??? A monkey??!!! .. why I'm so nervous???!!" Tae thought. He had a dorky smiled in his face

 

"If you wanna.. go to my house.. and eat there.. and maybe.. after we can do homework together.." Fany shyly said.. she was blushed.

 

"Eat.. in your home??" Tae nervous.. said.

 

"Y..yeah.. but if you don't want.. it'.." Fany was interrupted.. 

 

"YEAH I WANT TO EAT IN YOUR HOME!!!" Tae said.. "Ah.. sorry.. yes Tiffany.. I.. want eat with you.." Tae said more relax

 

"REALLY??? THANK YOU TAE!!!" Tiffany yelled "Oh.. sorry hehe thanks.. " and she smiled.

 

Both smiled one to other and they was blushed, all the road until Tiffany's house.

 


 

"Ok see you tomorrow Soo!" Yuri said.

 

"Yeah.. be careful Yuri" Soo respond.

 

"Sure, thanks dude." Yuri went out of the gym and he went to the exit of the school.. suddenly he heard something strange..

 

"Yeah it's true.. Mandy said that she saw them.. in a date!!" 

 

"In a date?? really??" 

 

"Hey guys!!" Yuri greeted

 

"Hey Yuri What's up?? Are you heard the news???" 

 

"Eh?? what news Jonghyun??" Yuri confuse said.

 

"YOU DON'T KNOW??? ALL THE SCHOOL SPEAK ABOUT THIS!!" Minho said

 

"Omm.. well I don't know the news.. What's this time??" Yuri asked.

 

"Well.. Jessica and Siwon..." Minho stopped to talk..

 

"YEAH.. Jessica and Siwon WHAT???" Yuri yelled.

 

"Are dating!!!" Jonghyun said with a low voice.

 

"WHAT???!!!" Yuri yelled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!! I'm here again :D haha thanks for read, suscribe and comment. :) I really like this chapter hahaha woow Yuri is hurt.. Jessica needs to repair this!! And Tae in Fany's home.. haha wow.. dramma.. haha ok no.. :) well I hope you're ok guys. Be careful! I'm going to try to update fast!! ok?? I love you guys!! fighting!! and good night :D