Confession!!!!

Fun and love, perfect combination.

 

THREE DAYS AFTER. SCHOOL'S FESTIVAL. Tiffany's P.O.V

I wake up in the morning.. very soon, it is 6:30 a.m. wow.. that soon... hehe but I think that this is normal no?? well.. I'm excited.. today is the School's festival!! And well.. I'm feel very happy because Taeyeon and I are going to sing.. but I'm sad because now in the afternoons I can't practice with him, it's nothing for practice after today.. but I need to fight!! I promised to Jessica and Sunny.. I really want to stay with Taeyeon.. 

"This is love??? that I feel.. is true love???" I think that all the time since I start to meet  Taeyeon more deep. I never feel this before.. I always thought in books, school, friends and sing but never in boys or love this is new for me.. I think in my mom and how her love history was a deception, I don't want this for me.. I want feel love.. give love and recive love.. It's much to ask???..

Ahh.. whatever.. I go to the bathroom and I'll take a shower.. that relax me a little.. I'm so nervous!!! I never sang in front of a lot of people before.. maybe I sing bad or something like that.. !! ok... Tiffany... relax,.. Take a shower.. yeah hehe a Shower.. a shower...

The water is warm.. I'm feeling good now.. suddenly.. I start to think in the song of today.. my lines and Taeyeon's lines..

"Taeyeon.. What are you doing now?? Are you sleep?? hehe I'm sure that you look very handsome when you're sleep.. Ahh Taeyeon why I'm feel like this?? Why you can't feel the same??.. Stupid byun.. yesterday was the best day of my life until now.. haha and all for my hair.."

 

FLASH BACK. AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Tiffany and Taeyeon finished their practice already, they were having a break and ate some snacks..

 

"Hey Taeyeon.. our song is great! you're a incredible singer" Tiffany said

 

"Hahah thanks Fany.. but you are awesome.. I never heard some like your powerfull voice!!!" Taeyeon said to Tiffany and he took a piece of bread

 

"Hahaha stop Tae.. you blush me.." Tiffany hold her cheeks.. "Hahah what's the matter with your T-shirt??"

 

"EH?? why???" Taeyeon asked confused

 

"Hahaha you look like a Pikachu!! hahaha" Tiffany laugh..

 

"Oh haha for your information pretty lady.. It's a Pikachu's sweatshirt!!! hahaha" Taeyeon took his sweater's bonnet and put on his head "YOU SEE???? HAHAHAHA!!!" Taeyeon laugh

"Hahahaha!!! God Tae.. aha you always make me smile!!!" Tiffany said

 

"Hahaha I know.. But you Fany.. you look so y with that outfit!!!!" Taeyeon said with a ert tone

 

"whhooaa??? you're Byun!!! hahaha don't touch me!!!!" Tiffany said and laugh

 

"Hahahaha I'm joking.. I don't do it nothing to you.. don't worry. But it's true what I tell you, you look so y with that clothes" Taeyeon smiled, Tiffany too

 

"You're always funny and blush me!! hehe" Tiffany shyly said

 

"Haha I know.. but I'm not only funny.. you too!!! Look your hair in this picture.." Taeyeon took  one of Fany's pictures of her showcase "Look this picture!! haha your hair!!! you was like a mushroom!!! hahahaha" Taeyeon laugh without control

 

"YAAA!! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!" Tiffany yelled and hit Taeyeon's arm

 

"Hahaha hence now.. I'll tell you mushroom Hahaha" Taeyeon said 

 

"Oh really?? well.. I'll tell you Pikachu!!!!"Tiffany laugh and Taeyeon only looked at her..

 

"Yayayayaya!! Stop that Tiffany!!!" Taeyeon said

 

"Why Pikachu???" Tiffany asked

 

"Grr.. you're die mushroom!!!" Taeyeon started to run to Tiffany's direction

 

"Haha how you called me???!!" Tiffany yelled and they started to scamper each other..

 

*PRESENT* Tiffany's P.O.V.

Aiishh.. hahaha That Pikachu.. hehe.. Ahh Taeyeon.. why you are well???.. you make me fall in love everytime.. more deep of you!!!! Grr.. Only I wish that you feel the same... but that's impossible.. I need to fight but it's hard!!! Why you have your heart break?? Stupid Nina.. ALL IT'S HER FAULT!!!

*BEEP BEEP*

"Tiffany!! today it's the big day! :S Nervous?? haha I.. well a little.. haha I'm going to give you a ride ok?? I'll be there on 5 minutes hehe I'll wait for you in front of your home if we arrive to school soon we can practice before the presentation :D, say hello to your mom for me ok?? hehe See you.. MUSHROOM!!! XD" 

 

Oww.. he's so sweet... I need to prepare my things.. ok.. let me see.. outfit.. yes.. hair yes.. make up yes.. amm.. oh yeah!! Taeyeon's gift yes.. shoes.. yes and.. oh that's here.. keys and invitation for the festival.. What hour is it?? Oh.. Taeyeon should be out now..

"MOM!!! I'LL PUT THE INVITATION ON THE TABLE OK?? DON'T FORGET!!! YOU NEED TO BE PUNCTUAL!!!" I scream

 

"Hey Fany!! you'll go now??" My mom ask and she wake up of her bed

 

"Oh yeah!! Taeyeon will give me a ride!!!" I explain.

 

"But.. it's to soon don't you think???" My mom say and she yawns

 

"Oh yeah.. hehe but we'll  practice before the festival start.. hehe the song needs to be perfect!!" I happily say

 

"Haha ok ok baby.. well.. be careful!! I'll see you soon ok?? good luck!!" My mom kiss my forehead and I hug her. I look her and smile.

 

"Thanks mom" I say and go out to my house.. Taeyeon is there.. recharged in his car.. he looks so y..

 

"Hey Taeyeon!!!" I greeting him

 

"Hi Fany.. Wow!! you look so beautiful today" Taeyeon say to me and I'm feeling blush again..

 

"Hehe thanks Tae.. I'm going to change my outfit in the school for the presentation.. heehe" I say to him

 

"Oh yeah ehe me too!! my clothes are in my trunk.. Do you wanna put your clothes there??" Taeyeon suggest

 

"Oh yeah thank you Tae!!" I say and we go to the trunk..

 

"Taeyeon.. here.. That's for you.." Tiffany gave him a little box

 

"For me?? haha thanks Tiffany.. amm Why???" Taeyeon asked

 

"Because you're a great person with me.. and I want to say.. Thank you" Tiffany said

 

"You're so sweet.. ok look what is in that box.." Taeyeon opened the box and he saw..

 

"Hahaha what funny mushroom..." Both laugh.

 

SCHOOL FESTIVAL. Author's P.O.V. Backstage

All the students are nervous now.. they are going to present they works.

"God!! I'm nervous now!!!"

 

"Relax Bunny, remember.. all will be ok!!" Sooyoung said

 

"Yeah.. but.. what's happend if I fail??" Sunny said with afraid

 

"I'll be there.. don't worry.." Sooyoung came close to Sunny and he kissed her lips. Sunny only enjoy the moment.. after a few seconds, Sooyoung broke the kiss and smiled to Sunny..

 

"Sunny do you wa..." Sooyoung was interrupted

 

"Guys GUYS!!! Silence.. the first talent is act.. please students with act.. get ready in 2 minutes!!!" 

 

"God!! Sooyoung!! we're first!! god god!!!" Sunny said, she was very nervous..

 

"Hey hey relax Bunny!!! all it's ok!!! all will be ok!!" Sooyoung said.

 

STAGE.

"Good morning and welcome to the first School festival of talented!!! today.. we'll show you different talents of the students. We hope that you like it. Thanks for coming and don't forget buy some snacks, made by students too!! We start now, the first talent is act!! enjoy these fragments of theater works made by our students.. and give to them.. a loud applause!!!" The principal went out of the stage and the curtain opened slowly.. in the stage Sunny, Sooyoung and another students are ready.. behind the scenes YulSic and TaeNy was see the representation of their partners.

The act started and all in the room was enchanted with SooSun's act. They did their work so awesome.

 

"Gosh!! Sunny and Sooyoung do it really good!!" Tiffany said

 

"Yeah haha but the final is the best of the scene!!" Yuri said happily

 

"How you know that Yuri??" Taeyeon confused asked

 

"Well I can saw how that two practice one time.. hehehe look!! that's the final!!" Yuri said. All was looking the scene..

 

"Brad.. please.. let me stay by your side.."

"Of course.. Clara.. you're all that I want.." 

"Brad.. I love you.."

"I love you too Clara.. with all my heart" 

 

Suddenly Sooyoung and Sunny kissed each other lips. All the room gave them a very loud applause while the curtain was closing slowly. All the audience was scream for the kiss between them

 

"COUSIN!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! AWWW!!!" Seohyun said

 

"That was great or not?? Choi Sooyoung and Lee Soonkyu did a great job.. Congratulations.. a loud applause for the group of actors!!" The audience was applauding and screaming. "Ok ok.. haha the next talented it's jugglery. We are going to see a juggling duel!!!!!" All the audience applaused "And.. Here we go!!! a round of applauses please!!" The principal went out of the stage and when the curtain opened..  there was Yoona.. waiting for the music.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWikEVCT_OI

 

The show started and Seohyun saw something stranger..

 

"Yoona??? YOONA!!!!!" That's it.. Yoona was making jugglery and she was facinated with that... 

 

"That was awesome!!!!" All the public was excited "Ok ok.. hahaha applause for them!!!!" Yoona went out and said thanks with his partners.

 

"YOONA!! HERE!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!" Seohyun yelled. Yoona saw her and waved, he smiled and sent a kiss for Seohyun, after that he went to the backstage

 

"Ok ok.. ARE YOU READY FOR MORE???" The principal said and the public scream very loud "Ok ok.. haha now.. the next talent is... DANCE!!!! Give to out students a loud applause and enjoy the performance!!!" Yuri and Jessica was a little nervous.. but happy because they was dancing together The music start and then..

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIPSqd9xzRA

 

When they finally finished.. other song started and the public was very excited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-bI04n4yw0

Jessica was enchanted with her boyfriend's dance.."Really Yuri?? haha that's my turn.." the lights turn off and when turn on again.. Jessica started to dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6USweETSgI

Yuri can't believe how she move her body.. he was hypnotizing..

 

"Dude!! the next number is me!!! All is ready??" Taeyeon worried asked

 

"Yeah don't worry.. Sooyoung went for this" Yuri smiled " Are you nervous??" 

 

"Wea?? amm Do you believe in me if I tell you that I'm more nervous for Tiffany that for the show?" Taeyeon said

 

"Hahahaha!! yeah.. Don't worry.. all will be ok!!!.."

 

"Thanks Dude..." Taeyeon said "It's my turn.. I gotta go!!!" 

 

"Good luck TAE!!" Yuri screamed

 

"woow!! that was EXTREME!!!! HAHA Well.. for finish the festival.. " All de audience screamed sadly.. "Yes sorry guys.. but this need to end.. and our last talent is... SING!!!!" All the public screamed like crazy.. "And we have two students with incredible voices.. please.. give them a round of applauses!!!" Tiffany and Taeyeon entered in the stage, they looked each other before start. Tiffany smiled to her..

 

"It's our time.. and in a few moments... you will be mine.. I hope.." Taeyeon thought

"Show who you are Tiffany.. sing with the heart.. sing for Taeyeon.." Tiffany closed her eyes.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0ciaYedC8Q

 

All the public and their partners was surprised of they two.. Then Tiffnay stands up and said thanks but Taeyeon stop her before she went out of the stage.

 

"Wait Tiffany!!" Taeyeon said by the microphone "I need to tell you something... GUYS NOW!!!!" All in the place was confused.. Suddenly Sooyoung and Yuri entered in the stage, Sooyoung took Tae's microphone

 

"Ladies and gentlemen.. My friend Taeyeon.. want tell something to the lady.. Can you please be quiet???!!!" Sooyoung yelled and all the auditory was in silence..

 

"Sooyoung.. that wasn't necessary..." Taeyeon said.. 

 

"Oh really??? I'M HELP YOU!!!" Sooyoung said and Yuri took the microphone

 

"Sorry friends.. hehe Tae do it faster please" Yuri said and gave the microphone to Taeyeon. "GIRLS!!!" 

 

A lot of pink balloons fell of the roof and the lights was pink in the stage.. in the deep a romantic song could be heard and all the audience was smiled at them. Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany, she did the same but she was confused. Then Sunny and Jessica went out..

 

The girls enter with bouquets of flowers.. and then gave one flowers to Tiffany and one for Taeyeon. 

"Tiffany... Listen.. I know that maybe.. this is too soon.. but you believe in me when I say that since the first day that I meet you.. my life change.." Tae said by the microphone and all the audience was excited

"Since I meet you.. I only want to spend time with you.. I always think in you.. I always feel you.. see you.. I always hear you.. Tiffany you make my life complete and you can't imagine the much that I love you.. Tiffany you make me feel good and you're my reason for stay here now.. And I know that I promissed that I never fall in love again.. but I don't planned this.. I fell in love with you by accident.. and.. that it's a coincidence no?? or.. better.. destiny!! Tiffany we are destinated for each other!! so.. I ask you.. " Sooyoung and Yuri came out of the backstage and they give a big white bear to Taeyeon

 

"Guys!! it was pink!! PINK!!!" Taeyeon whisper..

 

"Sorry Tae.. hehe just sold white bears" Sooyoung smiled. Taeyeon took the bear and then he went in front of Tiffany, she was crying now. When Tae did that.. all the audience became on screams of excitement.

 

"Tiffany.. Do you wanna be my girlfriend??" Taeyeon asked. All the public was in complete silence

 

"PLEASE SAY YES!!! Oh god.. look her face.. she hates you!!! I told you!! stupid Taeyeon.. she don't want you.. oh ... I'm a dork.. sorry Tiffany.. I'm not the men what you need.." Taeyeon thought. Jessica went with Tiffany and she gave her a microphone

 

"It's time Fany" Jessica smiled and went out. Tiffany turn back to Taeyeon, she was crying but she smiled

 

"Taeyeon.. " Tiffany said 

"I never been in love before I meet you.. I always be stranger?? for the guys.. I never had a boyfriend.. I don't knew how the love feels.. But after.. you came to my life and you change it too.." Taeyeon had tears in his eyes now.

"I'm afraid for love someone because my mother has suffered in the past.. I thought that all the men was the same.. but for a stranger reason.. you look a good guy to my eyes.. Taeyeon.. I need to tell you something.." Tiffany caught breath before speak..

"I love you too since I meet you.. I thought that I was crazy but no.. finally I can see the true love in you taeyeon.. you're the men that I love.. and finally I know it.. because I know that you never hurt me.. because we love each other.. you're my destiny Taeyeon.. with you.. I don't feel afraid" Tiffany hugged Taeyeon

"Taeyeon.. Yes. I want be your girlfriend" After Tiffany said this words all the audience became crazy.. and all them screamed to the new couple.. "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!!" 

Taeny broke the hug and saw each other direct to eyes.. after that Taeyeon came close to Tiffany and then...

 

"I love you Taeyeon..."

"I love you too Tiffany.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Guys!! :D I love this chapter!! finally.. TAENY :D haha I hope you like it and sorry if there's to much romance ehehe I love you guys!! :D I'm going to update soon.. (I hope) hehe Be careful ^^ Comment, suscribe, read and enjoy!! :D Please.. tell me what do you think?? heheh 

TAENY IS REAL!!!! <3