Daughter vs Father. (Goodbye Donghae)

Fun and love, perfect combination.

 

"HE'S HWANG EUNHYUK!!!!!!!...."

 

"My father???.. He's my father???.. the man who kidnapped me.. the man who is hurting all of my friends.. the man who wants kill my boyfriend.. the man who cheated my mom with another woman... the man who is looking at me without feelings in his eyes... The man who hurt me and still hurting me???.. this man is my father???.. Eunhyuk is my father????" Tiffany was thinking, all of them were in shock. Tiffany was crying and Eunhyuk only was looking at her without expressions in his face.

 

"Donghae.. tell me that this is not true.." Sunny said with tears in her eyes, Donghae saw her and then with his head he said no.

 

"It's true Soonkyu.. this man is a betrayer.. he betrayed his family... he don't have a heart.. he's a monster.. AND HE'S THE MAN WHO I'LL KILL!!!!!" Donghae yelled, ran to him but he stopped

 

"SILENCE!!!!!..."Eunhyuk yelled, Donghae was surprised like the others.."SILENCE STUPID!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ME... YOU CAN'T SAY THAT THINGS OF ME BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!!!!" 

 

"I DON'T NEED KNOW YOU... I ONLY KNOW THAT YOU USED ME FOR YOUR STUPIDS AND SICK PLANS!!!!" Donghae yelled back, he ran to Eunhyuk and hit his face, Eunhyuk dodged the others attacks of Donghae.. Finally he could hold Donghae's hand and he twisted it. "Aaaahhhhh!!!!!"

 

"WHAT???.. IT HURTS????? EH????" Eunhyuk twisted Donghae's hand increasingly and with more and more strength "WHAT'S HAPPEND TO YOU'???? I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE ONE OF THE BEST AGENTS IN MY COMPANY..."

 

"AAHHHHHH!!!!" Donghae yelled

 

"I think that I was wrong... I'M WRONG???!!!" Eunhyuk twisted Donghae's hand until he couldn't move it more... "It's sad.. I thought that we were in the same team.. but it you want this.. you don't give me another option... I'M SICK OF YOU!!! AND YOU'LL NEVER BOTHER ME AGAIN!!!!!!" Eunhyuk lauched Donghae's hand causing it to break. 

 

"AAHHHHHH.....!!!!!!!" Donghae was feeling a lot of pain... 

 

"DONGHAE NO!!!!" Sunny yelled, she ran to him but Sooyoung stopped her..

 

"Sunny STOP!!! He has a gun.. remember???.. It's dangerous.." Sooyoung said

 

"But.. Donghae..." Sunny cried. 

 

"Soo... S...Soon..kyu... I'..I'm f..fine.." Donghae said as he stands up.

 


 

"Tiffany..." Taeyeon was thinking... "WHY YOU DON'T TOLD ME THAT YOUR FATHER IS BEHIND OF THIS???!!!"  Tiffany didn't respond, she was looking at her father. "TIFFANY!!!" Taeyeon took her shoulders and shaking them

 

"Eh??. Taeyeon..." Tiffany said surprised.."Ahh.. you're hurting me.."

 

Taeyeon removed his hands of Tiffany's shoulders "YOU KNEW ALL THIS???.. YOU KNEW THAT YOUR FATHER IS BEHIND THIS????!!!!... YOU KNEW THAT HE WANTS KILL ME AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME NOTHING!!!!!!"

 

"TAEYEON STOP WITH THIS NOW!!!!!" Jessica yelled "TIFFANY DIDN'T KNOW NOTHING OF THIS!!!!" 

 

"HOW YOU KNOW THAT???!!!" Taeyeon yelled, he was very confuse

 

"BECAUSE HER DAD IS A STUPID AND HE LEFT HER YEARS AGO!!!! SHE TOLD YOU THIS OR NOT????? STOP WITH THIS STUPID!!!!" Jessica yelled, Taeyeon remembered that Tiffany told him this already and he felt like a stupid

 

"I... .. Tiffany I'm sorry.. I didn't remember that you.." Taeyeon said but Tiffany didn't respond "Fany~ah..." 

 

"Tiffany are you ok???.." Yoona and Seohyun went to them, all the others are with Tiffany but she only was seeing Eunhyuk's fight

 

"Why he's my father???.. Why he come back when my life is perfect???... Why he used me only for his plans..?? I... I..." Tiffany cried more

 

FLASHBACK

"Hey Fany!!!! come here my baby!!" Eunhyuk said, Tiffany ran to him and jumped in his arms

 

"Daddy!!! I miss you so much!!!!!!" Tiffany said, Eunhyuk kissed her cheek

 

"I know baby, I'm sorry.. my work is horrible.. but Where's your mom??? I need yo tell you something" Eunhyuk went to the living room and Tiffany sat in the couch "Honey!!! come here!!!!! I'm in home but I want to tell you something!!!"

 

Mrs. Hwang went to the living room, Eunhyuk smiled and kissed her lips. "Hi honey... What's happen???"

 

"IUUU!!!" Tiffany said "It's horrible!!!! Kiss your lips in other place!!!!!" 

 

"Hahaha you're a pretty princess Tiff... and you only has 4 years old.. haha" Eunhyuk said, all of them sat in the couch "Well.. I need to tell you something.. In my work my boss gave me an ascent and we'll have more money!!"

 

"Really??? oh god this is awesome!!!!" Mrs. Hwang kissed his lips

 

"AJJAAMMM... " Tiffany crossed her arms...

 

"Oh baby you're so sweet.. but the only problem is that we need to move... to Korea..." Eunhyuk said..

END OF THE FLASHBACK

 

"I can't say that I'm sad of make my life here... but.. without think in this... I really can't believe all the pain that you're making to us.. since years ago.."

 

FLASHBACK

"Eunhyuk... what is this???" Mrs. Hwang said very mad

 

"Ah... well look is not what you think.." Eunhyuk went to his wife, he was half and drunk

 

"NO??? GOD WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!!! SHE'S !!! YOU'RE CHEATING ME!!!!!" Mrs. Hwang yelled

 

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME SULLY!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk slapped Mrs. Hwang's cheek, she started to cry..."WHO ARE YOU FOR SCREAM ME???!!!!"

 

"I'M YOUR WIFE EUNHYUK!!!!!!!! AND THE MOTHER OF YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!" Mrs. Hwang yelled back 

 

"WELL I DON'T THINK SO... I WANT THE DIVORCE!!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled

 

"Wh... what???" Mrs. Hwang said.. she was crying "I thought that..."

 

"NO!!! STOP STOP... you're old now.. I need a woman... not an oldman.. Understand?? so.. I can give you money, buy a house, get a job and disappear of my life.." Eunhyuk said, in that moment Tiffany appeared on the door.. she was crying because she heard all the conversation.. Eunhyuk saw her "And.. I don't want the girl with me.. I don't wanna see you... Let's go..."

 

"Daddy????" Tiffany was crying, she became close to him but Mrs. Hwang stopped her

 

"No baby.. he's not part of us anymore..." Mrs. Hwang cried "Let's go.. we'll better without him..." 

 

"But it's daddy!!!" Tiffany said, she ran to him and holded his arm "Daddy.. why mommy is cryi..." 

 

"DON'T TOUCH ME GIRL!!!!!" Eunhyuk slapped Tiffany's cheek.. after that.. he felt really bad.. "No baby.. I'm sorry I was.." Tiffany ran away from him

 

"How you could Eunhyuk???... You're sick.. I don't want see you anymore.." Mrs. Hwang and Tiffany went out of the room..

 

"No baby.. I'M SORRY TIFFANY!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled but nothing responded him...

 

END OF THE FLASHBACK

"That night were the worst night of my life... and it's until now.. that night.. I could feel the true pain.. the true betrayal.. the lies and all the things that he said to me when I was young.. the promises.. the travels.. all broke in pieces that night.. all disappear.. I never trust in a man since that day until I met Taeyeon.. That night I became strong.. that night... I lost an important person in my life and that night.. I swore that I'll hate him forever.. the only person who I really hate.. is him... Hwang Eunyuk..." Tiffany thought

 

"Eh?? you can move yourself until now.. I'm very surprised..  Well.. I can fix it... let me do it..." Eunhyuk pointed his gun to Donghae.. He only closed his eyes...

 

BAAAMM!!!!!!!!!

 

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

 

"WHAT????!!!!" 

 

Eunhyuk's shot was deflected, someone was holding his hand... All of them was in shock for that action... 

 

"Put that down... How after all you have the courage for hurt my friends???? Why you are hurting them.. when the fight is with other persons????" 

 

Eunhyuk sniffed her perfume.. "Your hand... is holding mine.. Why???.."

 

"Because I can't let that you kill or hurt one of them..."  The girl said

 

"You can't so nothing... It's my issue.. not yours.." Eunhyuk closed his eyes he tried to move his hand but he couldn't "You're strong.."

 

"I need to be strong.. when your life is uncomplete.. you don't have another choice..." 

 

Eunhyuk smiled a little "You have reasons for be strong... Tiffany" When he said her name.. she felt a chill for all her body..

 

"Y...You..." Tiffany closed her eyes.. "CAN'T CALL ME LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!"

 

Tiffany's scream was very loud and all of them was looking at her.. she only saw Eunhyuk's eyes, she was very mad at him, then Tiffany walked in front of Eunhyuk and slapped his face

 

"Tiffany.. What are you doing???" Yuri asked but Tiffany ignored him. Eunhyuk was serious, looking at his daughter's eyes 

 

"Now that you know who I am... I think that my plan is over.." Eunhyuk said

 

"I don't care your ing plan..." Tiffany said seriously "I only want you away.. away from me and away of here.. away from my mom.. from my friends.. for my life.. I don't want see you anymore.."

 

Eunhyuk remembered that night.. and in Tiffany he saw his wife.. saying that words to him, another daughter is gone of his arms.. away from him.. "S...Sully..." 

 

"What??" Tiffany said in that moment Eunhyuk went to Tiffany's ear

 

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!" Taeyeon yelled, his dad stopped him

 

"He has a gun... remember it Taeyeon be careful with your movements..." Mr. Kim said

 

"Why you don't come to my team Tiffany???.." Eunhyuk whisper as he ignore Taeyeon's words "You're like your mom, both are strong and very intelligent.. if you come into my team.. your life will be better.. we can pass more time together.. like the old times remember???... "

 

"If I come to your team... Taeyeon will die.. and all my friends too probably.. and what makes you think in the possibility that I want come into your team??" Tiffany said, Eunhyuk smiled 

 

"Because you're like your mother.. and both of you still loving me.." Eunhyuk said, after that words, Tiffany started to cry she was very hurted because Eunhyuk only used them and he played with their feelings and now he's playing with them..

 

"I'm not going to work with you.. NEVER!!!! BETRAYER OF B*TCH, YOU DON'T HAVE HEART!!!! DAMN!!! I HATE YOU!!!!" Tiffany hit his stomach.. she took Eunhyuk's gun, both were fighting for it

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????... STUPID GIRL!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled, he was very mad because it was the first time that a woman fight with him after Mrs. Hwang, he took Tiffany's neck and he slapped her face, then he launched Tiffany away and took the gun again "You're so stupid for tell me no.. but there's something that you need to know.. I don't give a second chances..." Eunhyuk pointed the gun to Tiffany..

 

"COME ON!! SHOT IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE FOR KILL YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!" Tiffany yelled

 

"DON'T SAY THAT THINKS BECAUSE I'LL DO IT.." Eunhyuk said, Tiffany became afraid "YOU DON'T KNOW ME TIFFANY.. THE MAN WHO YOU MET ISN'T HERE NOW.. HE'S DIE!!!!!!! THIS IS ME.. AND I'M FIGHTING FOR SOMETHING THAT I WANT.. MY REVENGE!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW FEEL THE DEAD OF A SON... IT'S VERY HORRIBLE.. AND I'M HERE BECAUSE I WANT BE FAIR AND KILL THE PERSON WHO KILLED MY ONLY REASON FOR LIVE... YOUR HALF BROTHER TIFFANY!!!!!!"

 

"WHAT????" Tiffany thought

 

"Yes.. I had a son with the woman of that night.. the woman with I cheated your mom.. I loved my son.. SO DON'T SAY THAT I DON'T HAVE HEART BECAUSE IT'S A LIE!!!!! MY HEART HAS PAIN INSIDE BECAUSE MY SON IS NOT WITH ME... AND MY DAUGHTER HATES ME!!!!!" Eunhyuk was very desperate.. he had tears in his eyes "YOU'RE HERE ONLY BECAUSE YOU'RE A BETRAYER.. YOU BETRAYED ME.. I CAN'T TRUST IN YOU AGAIN.." Eunhyuk pointed the gun to Tiffany's head.. "Die Tiffany...."

 

"Kill me.. and finally you'll be alone..." Tiffany whisper.. "I'm not the betrayer.. you are but it's ok.. because when you kill all of us.. you'll be alone and nobody will listen you.. or talk to you... you'll die completely alone and I'll be watching you.. I can die happy but you'll suffer a lot... Do you really think that your son will back when you kill Mr. Kim???.. It's stupid.. and one more thing... He.. is.. NOT.. MY FAMILY!!! AND YOU ARE NOT MY DAD!!!!!" Tiffany yelled, Eunhyuk could feel pain in his heart.. he was crying this time.. and the rain started to fall...

 

"Why I felt pain???..." Eunhyuk thought.. he shook his head and became serious and went close to her.. "Fine Tiffany... if you think that... Your last name isn't Hwang anymore... AAAHHHH!!!!"

 

"Taeyeon...!!!" Tiffany said 

 

"I told you that you can't touch her..." Taeyeon pushed Eunhyuk making that him fell to the ground "You... NEVER COME CLOSE TO HER.. BECAUSE I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH HER!!!"

 

"What the boy???" Eunhyuk said "You're very problematic you know???... Why you get inside of our issues?? You aren't family.. IT'S NOT YOUR PROBLEM!!!" 

 

"I was family... it care???" 

 

"EH... no... You??.. S..Su..lly..." Eunhyuk was in shock..

 

"MOM!!!!" Tiffany yelled

 

"Hi baby... I think that we're on time boss.." Mrs. Hwang said 

 

"Yes.. good job.." Mr. Im said

 

"What's happend Eunhyuk??? something is bothering you???" Mrs. Hwang asked

 

"Sully.. I.. thought that you..." Eunhyuk was interrupted

 

"That I was in Japan.. well there's a change of plans.. Get away from my daughter NOW.." Mrs. Hwang said

 

"Why you don't tell this to that guy.. he aren't family and he's getting in our issue..." Eunhyuk said pointed Taeyeon

 

"I'm not family???... " Taeyeon smirked "I'M YOUR SON IN LAW.. And.. I don't care if I'm family or no... I'll stop you because you're bother... because you almost kill the love of my life.. I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART.. AND I'LL DEFEND HER NO MATTER WHAT!!! BECAUSE SHE'S THE ONLY PERSON FOR ME.. THE ONLY WHO CAN DO THAT MY HEART BEAT VERY FAST!!" Taeyeon said as he hugged Tiffany "She's the person who I'm in love.. Because of her.. I knew the true love.. I can sleep with calm because I know that she loves me like I love her.. She's the only reason for I'm here.. she's my life, my heart, my all.. I can't live without her.. and for this I never let that something bad pass to her.. I'll protect her with my life.. My dad told me that if something is important for you, you need fight for it, well.. I'll fight for Tiffany because she's the only thing that I need for live... her love is the only think that I breathe... she's my strength.. she's the best person in the world... I love her.. If you want kill her.. you need fight with me first.." 

 

"Tiffany Why you don't choose someone silent????" Eunhyuk said "Well.. If I can't kill her.. I think that I need to do what I want to do.."

 

Taeyeon was looking at Eunhyuk's hand, he raised the gun and pointed directly to him.. "Damn.. I need to do something fast.. or Tiffany can be hurt.."

 

"Eunhyuk... put that down.." Mrs. Hwang walked to him.. Eunhyuk became nervous

 

"DON'T COME CLOSE!!!!!.. GET AWAY!!!! IF YOU GIVE ONE STEP MORE.. I'LL SHOT!!!!!.. I'LL DO IT SULLY!!!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled.. he was trembling

 

"What are you saying????... EUNHYUK PUT THAT DOWN!! YOU DON'T WANT THIS!!!" Mrs. Hwang yelled

 

"SHUT UP!!!!!I KNOW WHAT I WANT!!! SHUT UP!!! AHHHH!!!!! DON'T TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO!!!!!!" Eunhyuk was very nervous and worried

 

"Tiffany.. be careful.. I'll cover you.." Taeyeon said 

 

"EUNHYUK CALM!!!" Mrs. Hwang touch his shoulder.. Eunhyuk only opened his eyes 

 

"NOOO!!!!!!! LET ME GO!!!!!!! AAHAHHHH!!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled and..

 

BAAAMMMM!!!!!!!

 

"TAEYEON!!!!!!!!!!!! TIFFANY!!!!!!!" Jessica yelled

 

"No... Why you..." Eunhyuk was in shock, all of them was like him... Taeyeon was huging Tiffany both had their eyes closed, after a moments.. they opened it because they didn't feel the shot.. and when they turned back.. they saw how a man, slowly, was falling to the ground 

 

"NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!" Nina yelled "WHAT DID YOU DO???!!!!! STUPID!!!!!!" She hits Eunhyuk's chest..

 

"It wasn't my fault... I.. I don't wanna..." Eunhyuk didn't know what to do..

 

"DONGHAE!!!!!!!" Sunny yelled and ran to him.. "Oh god.. Donghae... Why you did this???!!!"

 

"Soo...Soon..kyu..." Donghae said.."I'm fin..fine.. don't worr.. AHHhh..." 

 

"YOU AREN'T FINE!!! YOU'RE HURT!!!!!!" Sunny was crying a lot, Tiffany and Taeyeon went close to them, Sooyoung too

 

"Why you did this Donghae??.. This shot was for me... not for you.." Taeyeon said..

 

Donghae saw Tae's eyes and smirked "Why did you do the same for me???" 

 

"Eh??.. well.. I.." Taeyeon didn't know what respond..

 

"Because you wanted help... for this you helped me and for this I did this..." Donghae said looking at Taeyeon, then he saw Sunny's eyes "Eunhyuk used me.. for his plans.. and I was only a guinea pig for him.. He promised me that when I entered to their team.. you'll be ok.. safe.. But he change me a lot.. and I forgot my real reason.. protect you Soonkyu.. "

 

"Donghae.." Sunny cried without control like Tiffany

 

"Now it's late for do this.. for comply my promise Soonkyu.. Ahhh... but.. You have a lot of friends.. a great boyfriend.. and an incredible mom with you.. I only wants your life in safe.. your happiness.. and if you are happy with them.. I'll agree with this.. I'm sorry for the damage.. I'm giving back the favor to you Taeyeon.. please.. kill this stupid Eunhyuk for me.. " Donghae said and Taeyeon nodded "Sooyoung.. please.. Ahh... take care of Soonkyu.."

 

"I promise.. Donghae.. my brother in law.." Sooyoung said as he took Sunny's shoulder.

 

"And..my little sister.. please.. never forget that.. AHHHH... *cough*  I... al..ways.. l..lov..love... y..you..." Donghae closed his eyes and with a smile in his face he said his last words "I love you... Sunny.." After that.. Donghae's eyes closed forever..

 

"N..no.. Donghae.. No.. please no.. STAY WITH ME.. DONGHAE!!!!... NOOO!! DONGHAE!!!! WAKE UP!!! DONGHAE!! NO!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!! DONGHAAAEEE!!!!!!" Sunny yelled, Sooyoung holded Sunny's arm and he released of Donghae's body, he hugged her very strong

 

"Sunny don't cry... I'm with you.. I'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU..!!!" Sooyoung said, the rain covered all of them.. Taeyeon put his jacket to Tiffany

 

"You need.. this Tiffany... I don't want that you get a cold.." Taeyeon said, Tiffany obeyed and hugged him, she cried a lot in Taeyeon's shoulder..

 

"Why you did this???.. Donghae.. why you.... DONGHAE... I'm so sorry... But it's all your fault.. and I need to kill Taeyeon.. and I'm sorry but all your effort will be for nothing.. because I'll have my revenge... no matter what.. and no matter how.." Eunhyuk thought