Love is strongest.

Fun and love, perfect combination.

All were in the waiting room, worried about Tiffany. They don't knew nothing about her, they went with the doctors and cure their wounds except for Taeyeon, he wont see any doctor before Tiffany. He wants  be ok only after know that Tiffany will be ok.

 

"Hey Tae... take this, it'll help you" Sooyoung said as he gave a coffee to Taeyeon

 

“Thank you so much Sooyoung" Taeyeon said as he took the cup."I swear you that if Tiffany not recovered.. I'll kill Eunhyuk with my hands" 

 

"I understand your feelings Taeyeon but... I think that this is not correct" Sooyoung said seriously "Well.. he's Tiffany's father... Don't you think that maybe that hurt her a little??"

 

Taeyeon thought for a moment, he's friend was right. Maybe he made a lot of mistakes and hurted them a lot but... he still being Tiff's father... The hours passed and the doctor came out of the room, everybody stands up.

 

“Any familar of Mrs. Hwang???" The doctor asked.

 

"I'm her mother.." Mrs. Hwang said, she came close to the doctor, Taeyeon followed her.

 

"Mrs. Hwang... Would care if I listen the doctor's words??" Taeyeon asked shyly.

 

Mrs. Hwang smiled "Of course no Taeyeon, come on...." Both went with the doctor.

 

"Fine, follow me please" The doctor said. They walked by the hall and stopped in the doctor's office. "The girl is in safe now, the shot stopped in her arm luckly. We removed the shot with success and we cure her wounds... she has a lot." 

 

"Really?? ahh.. it's good, thanks God!!" Mrs. Hwang said.

 

"Yes, it's very lucky. She lost a lot of blood and she had a fit of stress" The doctor explained.

 

"Stress?? what are you talking about doc???" Taeyeon was confused and worried.

 

“Well, maybe she was hiding something inside her, a secret or something like that or she heard something incredible and she surprised so much, there're a lot of reasons... for this I suggested that she stay here until her health come back and her wounds recover completely" 

 

"I understand... Can we see her??" Mrs. Hwang asked.

 

"Of course but she can't have a lot of visits... Understand?? She needs rest" The doctor said. "She will be ok, don't worry, wait a minute... I'm going to see her one more time before you. I'll back soon" The doctor went out of the room.

 

“Ah... all this is my fault..." Taeyeon said as he hide his face in his hands.

 

"Hey... don't said that Taeyeon... You heard the doctor, Tiffany will be ok" Mrs. Hwang tried to cheer up him.

 

"But... that shot was for me... not for her... I would protect her... but I didn't..." Tears came out from Tae's eyes.

 

“In that case... go and say sorry to her." Mrs. Hwang smiled, Taeyeon saw her "What are you doing?? come on!!... Tiffany is waiting for you, apologize to her!! pabo!" 

 

"But... Mrs. Hwang... I..." Taeyeon was interrupted.

 

“Relax... I think that she wants see you more than she wants see me... haha"  Mrs. Hwang smiled and went out of the room.

 

Thank you so much Mrs. Hwang..." Taeyeon sighed.

 

"All it's ready. You can see her now boy, her room is the 132" The doctor said as he sat in front of Taeyeon.

 

"Thank you Doc..." Taeyeon smiled.

 

"Hey... boy you should check your wounds too... You look so weak..." The doctor said, Taeyeon nodded.

 

"Yes... but... I need see her before..." The doctor smiled and Taeyeon went out. He walked until Tiff's room. He waited outside for a moment... he sighed and slowly opened the door. The first thing that he saw was his girlfriend connected to a strange machine. She had bandages in all her body. Taeyeon couldn't stop his tears, they fell in silence, he closed the door and sat next to her. He only was listening machine's sound.

 

"I'm sorry Tiffany... all this is my fault... I'm a coward... I couldn't protect you... I must be in that bed.. not you..." The guy started to talk with her, he was crying. He took her hand and kiss her forehead. "I'm a stupid... you deserve a man better than me.. I'm a fool, I hurt you all the time... look at you... with that machine by your side.. and all for my fault... I'm so sorry baby... If you wanna give me another chance.. I promise that I'll change... only for you... I can be the man that you need... the man of your dreams... Please Tiffany be strong... fight.. I need you by my side because without you my life don't have reasons for stay here... I love you... since the day that I met you... adn I'll love you until my heart stop and after that... please baby... wake up..."

 

"Wake up..." Taeyeon slowly closed his eyes. His tears fell down without stop.

 

Beep.... beep... The machine still working, Taeyeon felt horrible with that sound... he wants listen Tiffany's voice than that sound..

 

....

 

"Please... Fany..."

 

Beep... beep..

 

"Wake.. up..."

 

"T... Ta.. TaeTae??.." Taeyeon heard that voice... it sounds like music. He felt that his heart beat faster and faster, he slowly moved away from Tiffany, he was scared a little, he thought that he was dreaming but he saw his girlfriend with her eyes open, seeing only him.

 

"Ti...f... Tiffany..." A tear came out of his eyes, this time was for happiness. He launched to Tiffany and cry happy. "Tiffany... my love, my baby... You're ok!!!"

 

"Taeyeon!! You're..." Tiffany was interrupted because Taeyeon kissed her lips, then he excited kissed all her face, her ears, forehead, eyes, nose and of course.. her lips. Both enjoyed the moment. Tiffany put her arms around Tae's neck, the kiss turned more passional and deeper. Tiffany could feel Tae's tears and he Tiff's.

 

"Tiffany... I love you... thanks to god that you're ok.. please forgive me..." Taeyeon said without break the kiss.

 

"Tae..." Tiffany pushed him away "You don't need to say that things... All it's my fault... I'm not mad at you dork.." Taeyeon wanted speak but Fany kissed him again, she was very happy for see her boyfriend safe, like her. He hugged her by the waist, he put her hands in his chest and she felt some...liquid. "Tae... what's this???" 

 

"Mmm? What's what baby??" Taeyeon said. They broke the kiss and Tiffany his shirt, she opened her eyes and her eyes became waterfully.

 

"My god... What's happend to you???" Tiffany said as she crying.

 

"Ah.. this??... don't worry baby.. it's nothi..."

 

"NOTHING??? DAMN Taeyeon YOU ARE BLEEDING!!!!!!" Tiffany yelled "Why you don't saw the doctor before???" 

 

"Becau.."

 

"It's dangerous... Do you wanna die???" Tiffany was mad.

 

"Eh?? no.. well I..."

 

"We need to go to the doctor now..." Tiffany tried to stands up but Taeyeon stopped her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING STUPID PIKACHU???"

 

"Listen to me Mushroom!!!!" Taeyeon yelled, Tiffany was surprised "We're in the doctor... you fainted after Eunhyuk shoted you... and I don't want see any doctor if you need me..."

 

"Taeyeon..."

 

"Wait, please Fany... I was a coward and for this that stupid shot you... your life was in danger for my fault... you were kidnapped for my fault... I only hurt you and I'm an idiot for that... I'm feeling like a fool.. no, I'm a fool!!! I don't know how you still by my side after all... but I'm very thanked for this... I wanna be the man of your dreams.. the man that you love, I want protect you and love you forever... I'm still love you even after my heart stop.. I'll love you forever and always Tiffany... so please give me another chance.. I could be the man who you want... For this I was waiting for you.. I didn't see any doctor because my life don't have any reasons for stay without you.. you're my all Fany.."

 

Tiffany was crying with her boyfriend's words "Babo... Why you made me wait for this Uh??? You're cute... you don't need chance.. I love yourself... you're the man that I dreamed, you're my prince Taeyeon... I'm very thanked about all your actions... I'm very happy for be your girlfriend and for all.. I love you and I'll love you no matter what baby. You're always with me when I need something, when I was with Eunhyuk.. you never sleep because I was lost... You fight with my father for me.. for defend me and my family, you're always with me in the hard moments, you was looking for me all the time.. you never surrender only for me... and for that things I love you... but.. there's something that make me very happy about you... something that nothing can breake or hurt, something that unites us and it'll do forever..." Tiffany still crying

 

"What's that Tiffany??" Taeyeon said, Tiffany remove his tears with her hand, she took Tae's apple, the necklase, and then she took her strawberry. "Our necklase???"

 

"Pabo..." Tiffany laughed "Love Taeyeon, the love that I feel for you is bigger than the world... is bigger that all things inside of the universe... it's the most sincere and pure love that two persons can feel.. our love is strongest than all the strenght in the universe... you're the only that I want Pikachu.. please.. go with the doctor and stay by my side all our lives..."

 

Taeyeon smiled "I'll love you... after my heart.."

 

"Stop..." Tiffany said. Both smiled and kissed each other, the kiss was beautiful, full of love and true feelings, both felt happy for stay next to the other's side, and finally they understood that nothing and nobody can separate them... Because their love... is strongest.

 


 

AFTER 5 MONTHS.

All went back to the normality. Tiffany went out of the hospital and back to her house with her mother. Taeyeon visited her all days until she felt better, after that Hwang's family (Tiffany and her mom) moved to Taeyeon's house. They sleep in differents rooms because their parents were there all the time, their friends visites them frecuently.

 

"Are you Mrs. Hwang???" The postman said.

 

"Eh?? well... you want Mrs. Hwang mom or... Mrs. Hwang daughter???" 

 

"Uh??... mmm Mrs. Tiffany Hwang??" The postman smiled.

 

"Ah right... the daughter hahah she's not in home..." 

 

"Ah lady can you give this to her??? it's a letter of... Mr. Im, the businessman"

 

"Mr. Im?? oh of course.. I'll give this to her." 

 

"Thank you so much, have a nice day" The postman went away from there, leaving the girl confused.

 

"Baby who was knocking the door??"

 

"EH? ah... the postman Yuri... he gave me a letter for Tiffany.." Jessica explained.

 

"Really?? mmm it's of the bank..." Yuri said as he sat in the couch.

 

"No.. it's from Yoona's father" Jessica said, Yuri became surprised 

 

"Omoo Really??" Jessica nodded "Do you think that.. her father..." 

 

"No.. Yuri come on... don't think that things..." Jessica said with insecurity.

 

"Ok.. we should tell this to Tiffany no???" Yuri suggested.

 

"Tell me what???" Tiffany, her mom, Taeyeon and SooSun entered in the room with plastic bags.

 

"How was the shopping??" Jessica asked.

 

"AAAAA I'M TIRED!!!!" Sooyoung said as he sat in the couch.

 

"Hahaha It wasn't bad.. right Tae tae???" Tiffany smiled to Taeyeon who was sleeping on Sooyoung." Hahaha pabo..."

 

"Ah Fany... this letter is for you.. it's from Yoona's father..." Jessica said and gave the letter to her.

 

"Eh?? Of Yoona's father??..." Tiffany opened the letter and she started to read but she stopped when she saw that all was looking at her. "Should I read this aloud??" Everybody nodded. "Ashh... I'll read this in my room." Tiffany went out of there and Taeyeon followed her.

 

Dear Tiffany: 

I hope that all is well with you. I know that maybe this letter can be stranger because i'm Yoona's father... and nobody send letters like this in this times... Ok this is not the point, I have a news for you and your mom but I don't know if are good or bad for you. I think that both needs know this because well, after of all Eunhyuk was an important part of your lifes. I'm sorry if I'm agresive or something like that.

Last month Eunhyuk was hurting by the others criminals. Since he arrived to the jail the others bother him a lot. Sungmin, the jail's general told me yesterday that your father dead. Two days ago Sungmin found your father dead in his cell, he was hanged and there was a paper with this words:

"I'm sorry, I'm not a good man. I made a lot of mistakes and I'm paying the consecuences but I discover that my place is in the hell, not here."

By the way, I'm so sorry about this Tiffany. Please told me if you want come here for the funeral or not. Say hello to the others please.

Im Yonghwa.

 

"After of all... your destiny was wrote... if you wanted this... I wish good luck for you" A tear came out of her eye. "He... is dead now..." 

 

"Wow.. that's horrible..." Taeyeon said. "Baby are you ok???"

 

Tiffany only nodded."I.. I don't know what to say now..."

 

"Don't say nothing baby, it was Eunhyuk's decision... we can't do anything.." Taeyeon hugged her girlfriend.

 

"Yeah.. I guess that he knew what he did..." Tiffany said "If he feel better in that place... It's ok for me because I'm very happy where I am"

 

"In your room??" Taeyeon asked dorky.

 

"Dork..." Tiffany smiled a little "No... with my mom, my friends, my sister in law..." Tiffany came close to Tae's face "With you by my side..."

 

"And it will be like this... forever" Taeyeon closed the space between them and kissed her passionalitly.

 

"AJAAAMM... Are we bothering???" Sooyoung said and the couple laughed.

 

"Let's go guys!!!! Remember??? Seohyun will back today!!! we need to go to the airport!!!!" Sunny said, Taeny smiled, then all of them went to the airport.

 

"LOOK!! SHE'S HERE!!! SEOHYUN!!! HELLO!!! IT'S ME!!! YOONA!!!" The guy ran to her and kissed her lips.

 

"Wow... there're together now???" Jessica asked.

 

"Hahaha yeah.. it's so cute Don't you think???" Sunny said and everybody smiled. 

 

"Fany!! Jessi... Sunny!! I missed you so much!!!" The girls hugged the maknae, everybody greeted the young girl.

 

"Hey you're here now.. it'r great!" Yuri said, he went to the cafetería and buy an orange juice.

 

"Yeah.. hehehe" Seohyun smiled.

 

"COME HERE!! LET ME HUG YOU!!" Yuri opened his arms and then...."Oh oh...."

 

"Yuri.. if I were you.. I'll run.." Taeyeon said as he smile.

 

"KKKKWWWWWOOONNNN YYUUUURRRIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica yelled, all the juice was ON her... she was orange now... (LOL)

 

"JESSICA.. PLEASE... I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!" Yuri started to run and all the guys laughed.

 

"Are you ok Fany??" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yeah... I only was thinking..."

 

"Really?? Thinking what?" Taeyeon hugged her for the back.

 

"In this moment... and how they and you make me feel so happy.."

 

"I see.. well.. It's for love.. we love you Fany but.. I love you more than them.." Taeyeon said, Tiffany laughed.

 

"I know... Taeyeon... " Tiffany turned back to him "Because our love..."

 

"Is strongest" Taeyeon kissed her after that. For Tiffany and Taeyeon the love is strongest that all the strenght of the universe.

 

 

THE END.

 


Sorry for the late update :(

Guys!! it's the end!! :( thank you so much for read and waited me.. :) I'm really thanked!! :D Hehe I hope that you like this story -:)  I'll back soon hehe I promise :) so.. if you want that I write something special  please tell me :) hehe Thanks for all guys.. FIGHTING! :D

(This is other fic... read if you want. But it's in spanish :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/464338/lovely-bodyguard-action-comedy-soosun-taeny-jongsica-spanish-love)

I love you guys.. See you Soon :D