Final Battle.

Fun and love, perfect combination.

 

The rain still falling down, the atmosphere was sad. Taeyeon and Tiffany were in the street next to Donghae's body, the girl was crying in Tae's shoulder. Sunny was hugging Sooyoung, she cried a lot for his brother like Nina, she was hiding her face on Donghae's chest as she cried like there's no tomorrow because, after of all, Donghae was her partner in all their missions and she like him so much. Yuri had Sica's arms on his neck, she was crying. Yoona and Seohyun were in the floor, hugging each other. Mr. Kim, Im and Mrs. Hwang were very surprised for Eunhyuk's action and he, the man with the gun in his hand was in shock, he didn't know why Donghae's death was hurting him.

 

"We should cover the body..." Mr. Kim came close to Donghae's body, Nina felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked up and saw Mr. Kim smiling, he helped her to stands up and then he cover Donghae's body with his jacket "Poor Donghae.. he only wanted protect his sister and... He lost his life.. like Taemin.."

 

Taeyeon opened his eyes and he felt a chill "Wh...What did you say????.."

 

"Well.. see Taeyeon... before I arrived here, Eunhyuk went to the house for talk to me... and.. he shoted to Taemin.." Mr. Kim said with tears in his eyes, when Taeyeon heard that his tears couldn't stop, he felt a lot of courage now..

 

"This time... he got so far..." Tiffany said, she was very surprised.

 

"You're right... Now it's personal.." Taeyeon stands up and he started to walk but someone took his writs, he saw the girl in the floor

 

"Sorry Tae.. but this time... I need to fight for all that I want.." Tiffany said, Taeyeon smiled

 

"So.. we'll fight together.. I have a favor to do..." Taeyeon pointed to Donghae, Tiffany smiled and then, the couple started to walk to Eunhyuk's direction.

-----

"Eunhyuk... Why did you do this'??" Mrs. Hwang asked but she didn't recive an answer "Eunhyuk?..?"

 

"Why you did this???... Why Donghae???... Of all the persons who I met... You were very close to me..." Eunhyuk thought.

 

"Hwang Eunhyuk you're under arrest for kidnapping and murder.." Mr. Im said.

 

"Lee Donghae... I'm sorry.. you're hurting me you know???.. But why???.. How you can hurt me if.. you're dead???.." Eunhyuk could feel a tear on his cheek "I'm crying???... I think that after of all.. you were like a son for me...the third son that I lose now...  Kyuhyun, Tiffany and.. now you.. Why all my son's leaved me??...  Am I a bad dad???.. A bad person??? ... I... I deserve to be a father???" Eunhyuk didn't answer any questions of Mrs. Hwang, but he looked at her eyes worried, making her confuse.

 

"Eunhyuk are you..." Mrs. Hwang was interrupted

 

"Sully.. I'm a good man???" Eunhyuk asked, Mrs. Hwang saw him with a WTF face. 

 

"Wh.. what are you talking about???" Mrs. Hwang said very confuse.

 

Eunhyuk smirked a little.."I understand.. I'm not a good person, for this all my sons leaved me... I'm not deserve to be a father...."

 

"You... Eunhyuk they never left you... You made that they leaved you..." Mrs. Hwang said seriously, Eunhyuk felt pain in his chest when he heard that words..

 

"It's my fault??... all of them went away because of my fault????" Eunhyuk asked, he was waiting for the answer but he didn't listen nothing.. "Fine... All of them leaved me.. But I need to know... Why???.."

 

"In my case you never saw me like a daughter.. Why I need to see you like a father???" 

 

Eunhyuk turned back and saw the girl..."If this is true.. Why you still loving me Tiffany???"

 

"I don't love you... I never loved you.. and I'll never love you..." Tiffany coldly said "Your other son.. is dead by an accident and you killed Donghae.. Why you're asking questions without sense???... you're the only criminal here... And now.. you'll be arrest..."

 

"It's lie..." Eunhyuk said "ALL WHAT YOU SAID IT'S LIE!!!!!!, I LOVED ALL OF YOU... EVEN DONGHAE AND HE'S NOT MY SON!!!!!!! SHINDONG KILLED KYUHYUN YEARS AGO!!!... HE KILLED HIM AND YOU.. YOU LEAVED ME... YOU WENT AWAY WITH YOUR MOTHER..!!!"

 

"LIAR!!!!!" Tiffany yelled, all of them was surprised "YOUR SON'S DEATH WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!! MR. KIM WON'T KILL HIM!!!!! BUT HE DEFENDED YOU... HE DIED FOR YOU!!!!!! FOR PROTECTING YOU!!!!!!, DONGHAE DIED FOR PROTECTING SUNNY!!!!!... THEY WERE INNOCENT!!!! THEY DIED DEFENDING WHAT THEY WANT!!!!!! AND YOU DIDN'T DO NOTHING FOR DEFENDED THEM!!!! YOU NEVER SAW FOR THEM... THEM FIGHT FOR YOU... FOR YOUR HAPPINESS... BUT YOU NEVER DID THE SAME!!!!!.. YOU'RE SELFISH AND FOR THIS ALL LEAVED YOU!!!!! THE ONLY PERSON WHO YOU REALLY TAKE CARE IS YOU!!!!!!" 

 

"SHUT UP!!!! HOW YOU CAN KNOW THEIR REASONS FOR DIE??????" Eunhyuk yelled back, he was very hurt and a little desperate

 

"BECAUSE I'M NOT LIKE YOU!!!!!" Tiffany said "I always try to help the persons who I love... To hear their feelings... their problems.. and protect them.. but you only listen your things.. you never see for others... You only think in you..." Eunhyuk was very angry with her now.. "And.. for me...Years ago you did something that I'll never forget... Something that left a mark in my heart and in my mind.."

 

"What the ???" Eunhyuk asked

 

"Tiffany what are you talking about???" Mrs. Hwang asked

 

"About why my life was horrible until I met them..." Tiffany pointed her friends

 

"Tiffany..." Taeyeon said, she smiled to him.

 

"Don't worry.. it's time to talk... face to face.." Tiffany said to Taeyeon, then she saw Eunhyuk's eyes and before speak, she took a deep breath "Years ago... Don't you remember what happend???" 

 

"Stop to play Tiffany.. I have an issues to do..." Eunhyuk said

 

"Shut up.. I kept this inside of myself for years... I can't hold it any more... Don't you remember???" Tiffany said "The first time that I felt pain... WAS FOR YOUR FAULT!!!"

 

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?????!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled

 

"THAT NIGHT.. REMEMBER!!!!! YOU CHEATED MY MOM WITH ANOTHER WOMAN... SHE SAW YOU IN THE ROOM!!!! I WAS BEHIND THE DOOR.. LISTENING ALL THE STUPIDS WORDS THAT YOU WERE SAYING TO MY MOM!!!!..." Tiffany cried "And.. when I heard that you gave money to my mom... I knew that you never liked me... I entered in that room and.. you two were there.. I ran to you because I had hope in you... I thought that you'll changed your opinion.. that you going to love me... but I was wrong.. until now because the only thing that you gave me that day.. was the worst pain in my life.. a slap in my cheek.. and with this... I knew that you... that you'll never could be my father.. And years after.. you came back only for hurt me again.." Eunhyuk was in silence... he was thinking, Tiffany cried very hard but she tried to don't do it. "Your kidnapped me.. hurted me.. hurted the persons who I love... WHY YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF MY LIFE???!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!! UNDERSTAND!! YOU DON'T LOVE ME... AND I DON'T LOVE YOU!!!! GET AWAY AND BOTH CAN BE HAPPY!!!!!!!"

 

Eunhyuk smirked "Tiffany..."

 

"DON'T CALL ME LIKE THIS!!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHT!!!!!" Tiffany yelled, then she came close to him..

 

"Come on little Fany~ah... Remember the times when we were together!!! We had a lot of fun!!!!" Eunhyuk said, Tiffany still walking

 

"I don't care.. maybe in the past I loved you.. but LOVED you... I DON'T FEEL NOTHING FOR YOU!!!!! NOTHING EXCEPT  HATRED!!!!!!!!" Tiffany yelled as she go closer and closer... Eunhyuk gave steps away from Tiffany

 

"But.. we can make another team... Even your stupid boyfriend can come with us.." Eunhyuk nervously said

 

"He's not stupid... the stupid are you..." Tiffany said seriously

 

"Don't.. don't come close to me.." Eunhyuk said but Tiffany ignored his words

 

"You never helped me... Where you were when I buy my first bike???.. when my first boyfriend left me... When grandma died.... WHEN I NEEDED A FATHER!!!!! WHERE YOU WERE????!!!!!!"

 

"I think that you're asking to the wrong person.." Eunhyuk said "You told me a few moments ago.. I'm not your father..."  Tiffany became angry when she heard that words, Eunhyuk saw her eyes coldly and he only put her away from his way "Stop this.. I have an issue to do until now..." 

 

Mr. Kim stands up when he saw that Eunhyuk came close to him "Eunhyuk... fine if you want end this.. we'll do.. I'm sick of all this.. I want you away from me and my family..So if you wanna kill me.. do it right now.. What are you waiting for???"

 

"Shut up your ing mouth... I'm the only sick here.. all of you... are stupids and you make me feel like this..." Eunhyuk said "I'm sorry Shindong.. but the person who I need to kill is he.." Eunhyuk pointed to Taeyeon "And I'll se how you suffer and how the pain eat all your body..."


Mr. Kim went to Taeyeon's direction and he cover him with his body "You will never touch him..." 

 

Eunhyuk smiled "Interesting... well.. let's see.. who is the winner..." In that moment, both started to fight but serious and the others went together behind of Mr. Kim's car.. Eunhyuk was winning the fight but Mr. Kim didn't let down..

 

"STUPID!!!!!" Mr. Kim yelled

 

"TAKE THIS!!!!" Eunhyuk hits Mr. Kim's head with his gun and he fell to the ground.

 

"DAD!!" Without think, Taeyeon ran to Eunhyuk and pushed him, making that Eunhyuk loosen his gun..

 

"TAEYEON!!!" Mr. Kim yelled, he was in the floor because his head was hurting him... "Tae...yeon..."

 

"GRRR... WHAT ARE YOU DOING STUPID!!!" Eunhyuk lauched Taeyeon away from him and then he kicked his face.."STUPID!! DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN WIN ME???...WELL.. I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU.. I ALWAYS WIN!!!" Eunhyuk went for his gun but before he could took it.. Taeyeon jumped in his back and he was hitting Eunhyuk everytime he could. "GRR.. GET OFF OF ME!!!!!"

 

"NEVER!!!! I'LL STOP YOU!!!!" Taeyeon yelled back, he was holding Eunhyuk's hair, after a moments Eunhyuk collided Taeyeon's back with a wall and he finally let him....

 

"STUPID GUY!!!! GRRR.R..!!!!!" Eunhyuk took Taeyeon's collar and raised him he alomst hit his face...

 

"DON'T MOVE YOUR BODY OR I'LL SHOT!!!!" Mr. Kim yelled.. everybody were surprised now.. and all the persons were immobile... "If.. you do some movement.. I'll kill you..." 

 

Eunhyuk smirked, with a incredible speed he took Taeyeon's back and in his neck he put a knife, Mr. Kim was very surprised and nervous.. "... DO IT!! COME ON...SHOT ME... BUT IF YOU'LL DO.. YOUR SON WILL COME WITH ME TO THE HELL!!!!!!"

 

"... what I'm gonna do???..." Mr. Kim thought.. after a moments of think.. he put down the gun and kicked it away from him slowly.

 

"Fine... very good... good boy.. you choose the right decision... Now.. with one movement of my hand your son will..." Eunhyuk stopped because he felt a gun in his nape

 

"Let him go.. now.." Eunhyuk obeyed her orders.. he was captured..

 

"What are you d...." In that moment Eunhyuk move away from the gun and look at the person who was pointing at him

 

"!!! He's very fast..." 

 

"Now... What are you.. You never get tired????" Eunhyuk asked, the person was shaking but still pointing to him "Well... it's the same as Mr. Kim... if you do it your boyfriend will come with me..." 

 

"Tiffany.. put that down.... don't worry... ahhh!!" Taeyeon yelled because Eunhyuk pressed his neck

 

"DON'T HURT HIM!!!! STOP!!!!!!" Tiffany said, she was crying and she pointed the gun to the Eunhyuk's head "STOP NOW!!!!!!" She was shaking a lot..

 

Eunhyuk stopped... he saw Tiff's eyes and he saw the concern in her eyes... "You don't want this Tiffany... put that down and I'll get free him..."

 

"Liar...." Tiffany said

 

"Please... we can talk... No???" Eunhyuk said, in his eyes Tiffany only saw seriousness but the true was that Eunhyuk had afraid of that gun in his daughter.. he released Taeyeon and the guy went away from him..

 

"Talk???.... With you??... NEVER!!!!! I WANT YOU AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" Tiffany started to scream... Eunhyuk only saw the gun's direction and when he saw a chance he removed the gun of Tiffany's hands.. 
 
 
"You're slow... I'm sorry Tiffany but you'll can visit him in the hell!!!!!" Eunhyuk pointed the gun to Taeyeon "SAY HELLO TO THE HELL TAEYEON!!!!!!"
 
 
SLAP!!!!!!!
 
 
Everybody was very surprised for this.. Eunhyuk was in shock he felt a lot of pain, he never thought that his daughter could have a lot of strength.. "W...Why you.."
 
 
"Let him in peace.. NOW!!!!" Tiffany yelled. Eunhyuk was very mad and he took her wrist with strength... 
 
 
"WHY YOU DID THAT????!!!!!! TELL ME STUPID GIRL!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled, Tiffany felt a lot of pain but she holded her tears...
 
 
"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!!! AND I'LL DEFEND HIM WITH MY LIFE!!!!! I WANT SPEND MY LIFE WITH HIM,.... I LOVE HIM!!!!" Tiffany yelled as she tried to run but Eunhyuk was strongest than her..
 

"Love???..." Eunhyuk smirked "You don't know the meaning of that word.." Eunhyuk launched Tiffany away and he turned to Taeyeon..
 
 
"Tiffany!!!!" Taeyeon yelled he ran to her but Eunhyuk stopped him..
 
 
"Don't move any part of your body Taeyeon...." Eunhyuk seriously said... "Finally.. I'll kill you.. say goodbye to all what you want.."
 
 
"YOU'RE WRONG!!!!" Tiffany yelled, everybody saw her.. even Eunhyuk "YOU'RE WRONG!!! THE ONLY WHO DON'T KNOW THE LOVE IS YOU!!!!!" 
 
 
"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???!!!" Eunhyuk yelled back
 
 
"IF YOU KNOW THE LOVE.. WHY YOU WANT KILL HIM??? WHY YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUR SON???? HE DIED FOR YOU!!! BECAUSE HE LOVED YOU!!!!!!! YOU SHOULDN'T BE HAPPY FOR THIS????!!!!! BECAUSE IF YOUR SON WOULDN'T LOVE YOU.. YOU WERE DEAD!!!!!!!" Tiffany yelled, Eunhyuk became angry 
 
 
"SHUT UP YOUR ING MOUTH!!!!! LIAR OF B*TCH!!!!!! I'M SICK OF YOU!!!!! STUPID GIRL.. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THE THINGS THAT I DID AND I DO... IT'S ONLY FOR LOVE!!!" Eunhyuk yelled back
 
 
"IT'S SELFISHNESS!!! NOT LOVE!!!!!" And with this... Eunhyuk explote, he went to her and slapped her face with all his strength 
 
 
"TIFFANY NO!!!!!!" Taeyeon ran to them and pushed Eunhyuk away from Tiffany, he kneeled down and hugged his girlfriend in the floor... "Tiffany.. are you ok baby???..."
 
 
"Tae... I... I'm.. fi..ne.. don't.. w...worr..y." Tiffany said, she felt pain, a lot of pain.. and her tears was falling down for her cheeks.. "Eunhyuk..."
 
 
"Shh.. don't say nothing baby... I'll kill him now.." Taeyeon stands up, he saw Eunhyuk directly to his eyes... "STUPID!!! MONSTER!!! WHAT KIND OF HUMAN YOU ARE???!!! YOU HURTED HER.. YOUR BLOOD!!!!!!!"
 
 
"SHE'S NOTHING OF ME..." Eunhyuk said, Tiffany became angry
 
 
"I DIDN'T SAY THAT... I SAID THAT YOU HURTED MY GIRLFRIEND!!! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!! MY REASON FOR LIVE!!! AND NOW.. YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS MORON!!!!!" Taeyeon ran to him and they started to fight, Eunhyuk lost his balance and they fell to the ground, but they never stopped. Tiffany saw them and she stands up, she was weak...
 

"GRR... STUPID!!!!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled "THIS IS NOT YOUR FIGHT!!!!!!"
 
 
"IT'S MY FIGHT BECAUSE YOU HURT THE PERSON WHO I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART!!!! I NEED DEFEND HER AND I NEED TO DO A FAVOR FOR DONGHAE!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!" Taeyeon yelled, in that moment Eunhyuk kicked his stomach "AAAHHH!!!!"
 
 
"THE PERSON WHO YOU LOVE??? YOU DON'T LOVE HER!! IF YOU'LL LOVED HER.. I COULDN'T KIDNAPPED HER BECAUSE YOU WOULD TAKE CARE OF HER.. BUT NO!!! YOU LET THAT I KIDNAPPED AND HURTED HER!!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled, with this, Taeyeon became very angry, he hits Eunhyuk's face very hard
 
 
"SHUT UP YOUR ING MOUTH SON OF B*TCH!!!!!!!!!" Taeyeon said, when Eunhyuk saw his eyes, he could see how Taeyeon was crying... "It's true... I was stupid.. and irresponsible... and for my fault.. Tiffany and Pauline were kidnapped because I didn't know how take care of them... but.. I never went away.. I always was looking for them.. I did anything for find them... I rescued them with help of my best friends... but it don't means that I don't love them.. on the contrary.. it means that I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!!! THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS LOVE!!! FIGHT FOR THE PERSON WHO YOU WANT... NO MATTER WHAT... THE LOVE IS.. FEEL GREAT WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON... WHEN YOU HEAR HER NAME.. LOVE IS SMILE LIKE STUPID FOR NOTHING!!! LOVE IS FIGHT FOR HER LOVE.. EVEN IF YOU LOSE YOUR LIFE!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S LOVE!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LOVE!!!!!" 
 
 
"WHO ARE YOU FOR TELL ME THAT I DON'T KNOW THE LOVE???!!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled, he was very angry... "I'M SICK OF ALL OF YOU!!!! I'LL END WITH THIS NOW!!!!!!" 
 
 
"FINE!!!! DIE EUNHYUK!!!!!" Taeyeon ran to him... Eunhyuk was wating the guy.. when he was very close he took his gun out... 
 
 
"TAEYEON!!!!!!!" Tiffany ran to him and..
 
 
BBBAAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!
 
 
All of them were in shock, Taeyeon didn't move his body.. he was pale in the ground, in a second.. the floor was cover with a red liquid
 
 
"TAEYEON NO!!!!!" Mr. Kim yelled he ran to his son and saw him.. 
 
 
"Dad... I.. I'm fin.. TIFFANY!!!!!!" Taeyeon yelled when he saw his girlfriend in the floor with a big wound in her arm...
 
 
"STUPID!!!" Sunny yelled, all their friends ran to Tiffany.."Fany.. please no.. please..!! stay with me!!!"
 
 
"Sunny.. I'm.. fi...." Tiffany fainted
 
 
"I'll call an ambulance.." Sooyoung said 
 
 
"We need stop the blood... with a tourniquet now!!!" Yoona said all of them was attending their friend.. Taeyeon was in shock like Eunhyuk
 
 
"Tiffany baby.. stay with me..ok???" Mrs. Hwang said, she saw Eunhyuk's eyes.."STUPID!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT????!!!! YOU ALMOST KILL YOUR DAUGHTER!!! BEAST!!! STUPID!!!!!"
 
 
"GRRRR I'LL KILL YOU!!!! STUPID!!!! AAAHHH!!!" Taeyeon hits Eunhyuk's body but he didn't move any part for defence..
 
 
"Taeyeon stop!!! we need help Tiffany, Mr. Im take care of him!!" Mr. Kim said, and Taeyeon ran to his girlfriend. The ambulance came after a few minutes.. and they brougt Tiffany to the hospital, Mrs. Hwang, Jessica and Sunny went with them. The others was in Mr. Kim's car waiting for Taeyeon.. 
 
 
"Tiffany... no.. baby.. What I am???.. I'm sick... I'm crazy.. I.. I don't wanna live... I'm a monster..." Eunhyuk thought. In a second he stands up and went to Taeyeon's direction, he took his shoulder and saw his eyes, then he smiled a little and gave to Taeyeon the gun, he took his hand and put the gun in his head. "Do it Taeyeon... I'm a monster.. I don't wanna live.. I'm a monster.. I.. was wrong.. please.. Kill me now..."
 
 
Taeyeon took the gun and he saw Eunhyuk's eyes "You sure???"
 
 
Eunhyuk nodded.."Yes.. I did a lot of troubles.. I don't want this anymore..."
 
 
"Fine.." Taeyeon pressed the gun with Eunhyuk's forehead... after a seconds he remove the gun.. Making that Eunhyuk became confuse.. "I'm not like you... Mr. Im!! it's all yours!!!" Taeyeon said and launched the gun away, he turned back to the car and ran to it, Eunhyuk only saw how the car went away..
 
 
"Hwang Eunhyuk.. " Mr. Im said as he put the handcuffs on Eunhyuk's wrists "Hwang Eunhyuk you're under arrest for kidnapping and murder.." Mr. Im said.
 
 
"This is the last time... what I see my sons... my family.. in a moment.. all dissapear.. I only want that you'll happy Tiffany... I'm sorry for all.." A tear came out of Eunhyuk's eyes and then.. he went to the patrol.