The favor.

Fun and love, perfect combination.

 

With SunSica

 

"Hey Jess.. Take it" Sunny gave her a T-shirt and a sweater. 

 

"Thank you so much!!! Sunny really thanks!!" Jessica thanked

 

"Hey don't worry.. it's nothing" Sunny smiled.

 

"Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby.." Phone is ringing

 

"Hey Jess give me a second!!" Sunny answered her phone"

 

"Yes.. I'll wait" Jess said.

 

"Hey mom.. What's up??"

"Hi baby, hey your cousin is here!! she wants see you!!"

"Really?? She's here??? My god!! It's awesome! I'm on way!!"

"Yeah be careful baby.. see you"

"Yes mom I love you."

 

"So.. you have an appointment??" Jess asked

 

"EH?? Oh no.. hehe my cousin visit me.. She's from Japan" Sunny explained.

 

"Oh I see.. Well you need to go, Thanks for the clothes If you need something tell me Ok??" Jess thanked again..

 

"Yeah thanks Jess" Sunny said. In this moment.. she saw something important on her locker. She gets worried. "MY GOOODD!!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT THIS!!!!" Sunny yelled.

 

"Hey Sunny!! Are you ok??? Why are you yelling??" Jessica said most worried for her friend.

 

"Yeah.. but.. .. I forgot!!!" Sunny said.. well.. yelled.."What?? What is that???" Jessica said impatient.

 

"Yuri's notebook!!!!" Sunny said. "What?? Yuri?? notebook?? What are you talking about??" Jessica asked

 

"Ok.. we need relax ourselfs.." Sunny suggested. 

 

"Yeah.. I agree.." Jess said. "Now.. Can you answer any question that I tell you?"

 

Sunny exhaled.. "Ok.. I have a mega important health exam next week and I'm not good in this subject.." Sunny was interrupted "So?????!!" Jess said

 

"Ah... SOOOO.. I asked Yuri notebook for study.." Sunny tried to explain.

 

"Who is Yuri??" Jess asked.

 

"You don't know him??"

 

"....." Sunny was surprised. "No, I'm don't know him." Jess said. 

 

"Come on Jessica... You know.. you should certainly look in the mirror." Sunny . "But why???!!! What are you saying??" Jess was confuse

 

"Yuri.. Is.. Your.. C-L-A-S-S-M-A-T-E!!!!" Sunny stupidly said.

 

"Really???..... Wow.." Jess felt stupid. 

 

".. By the way.. He lent me his notebook to study.. but he needs his notebook for study too and I forgot gave him back!!!" Sunny explained.

 

"Oh it's that so.. well.. Why you don't go to his home??" Jess suggested. 

 

"Because my cousin is in my house right now!! I wanna see her!! And Yuri's home it's not close to mine." Sunny said very nervious. "Hey wait.. Jess!! Can you do me a favor???" Sunny smiled and use her aegyo..

 

"Aaaah... Sunny!!!" Jess said.. "PLEASE!! PLEASE JESS!!! FOR ME!!" Sunny begged.

 

"But.. Sunny.. I don't know where is Yuri's home!!" Jessica excused.

 

"Probably he's at the gym!! he waits Soo until his practice over" Sunny said. Then she showed her best aegyo to the blonde. "PLEEAASSEE!!!!"

 

"What I'm going to do..." Jess thought "OK FINE!! I'LL DO IT!!!" Jess finally agree.

 

"YEEII!! THANKS JESS!! Really thank you!!!" Sunny thanked. "Well here. Take it. Yuri's notebook, go to the gym I'm sure that he's in there" Sunny smiled.

 

"Yeah.. have fun with you cousin Sunny, see you Ok?? Be careful" Jess adviced. "Yes you too Jess. And thank you again!! See you blonde" And Sunny leaved. 

 

Jessica waved her and smile.

 


 

The gym

 

"My god.. Why I said yes?? Pff.." Jessica was thought.

 

"Yuri... mmm Who is Yuri??.. I think I see him before... but... Were??!" Jessica was talking by herself.

 

Suddenly she she collided with someone and she fell in the ground... "Grr.. not again..."  Jess thought.

 

"HEY YO..."

 

"Are you ok??? I'm sorry it was my fault!!! Sorry really really sorry" 

 

He helped Jess to stand up. And he gave her the notebook.

 

"Who is he..??" Jess was shaking her T-shirt. And she don't saw the boy's face. 

 

"Y.. yeah.. I'm fine.. thank you.. Ah the notebook.. Thanks.." Jess said.

 

"Yeah.. d...don't... do..n't.. wo.. worry.."

 

"Well I'm hurry.. See you" And Jess leave the guy..

 

The guy was alone.. "YEAH.. SEE YOU!" 

 

Jessica was looking for Soo.. "Soo is Yuri's friend.. No?? He need to know him" 

 

"Hey Jessica!! Do you have practice today??" Soo waved as he was walking to her.

 

"Hey Soo! No. I don't. I'm looking for you" She explained.

 

"For me?? I don't have money.." Soo teased.

 

"Really?? I'm not going to asked you for money.. Stupid." Jess said. "I need you because Sunny need's a favor." Jess showed the notebook.

 

"Sunny?? OH.. yeah What she.. YOU!! what do you need??" Soo happily said.

 

"Hey relax big boy.. I only need one thing... Who's Yuri??" Jess murmured. "What?? hahahah You don't know??? hahah" Soo laughed.

 

"Ok.. I understand!!! Please.. Where is he??" Jess asked. "Why you need him??" Soo asked back.

 

"I need to give him this notebook. He lent this to Sunny and she forgot gave him back.. but her cousin arrived a few hours ago from Japan and Sunny went to see her."

 

"So.. you need to give back the notebook to Yuri.." Soo complete the situation.

 

"Yes.. exact." Jess smile.

 

"Well I have a bad news to you.." Soo said and Jess turned confuse "Because he went to his home 30 minutes ago.." Soo explained.

 

"WHHAATT?????" Jessica yelled. 

 

"Hey!! my ear!!!.. Gosh!! you scream like a dolphin!!!" Soo teased.

 

"Soo What I'm going to do??? Sunny told me..." Jess was interrupt. "Sunny what??? she told you what????" Soo said.

 

"Hey.. react Soo!! Yuri needs his notebook because they has an important exam next week.. he need study!!" Jess explained.

 

"Oh I see... well he already left to his home" Soo said. "I can give you his adress if you want.." 

 

"Pff.. I don't have choice.. please Soo.. give me his adress.." Jess agreed.

 

"Do you have paper?? I'll write you." Soo start to write in Yuri's notebook.

 

"Pff.. Why.. Why this happend to me???" Jess thought.

 

"Here Jess!! Be carefull ok??" Soo said. "Yeah.. thanks Soo!! see you" Jess leave the gym.

 

"Haha poor Jess.." Soo think.

 


 

"Hey Tiffany!!" 

 

"Yes Tae??" 

 

"Where are you going??"

 

"To my home.. I need to make the homework and go to work." Fany explained.

 

"You have a work??" Tae asked. "Yeah.. I work in the Party Burritos.. Sunny's mom Restaurant" Fany answered.

 

"Are you a waitress??" Tae asked

 

"Yeah.. I'm a waitress.. my mom is a great english teacher. So we have money.. but.. I like help her with the money" Fany smiled.

 

"You're a great daughter, my dad only shouts me Hahahaha" Two laugh..

 

"Ah.. well.. do you want a ride??" Tae said. "Ride?? You have a car??" Fany said.. surprised. "Yeah.. this Porche it's mine." Tae proudly said.

 

"Wow... It's cool and... amazing!!" Fany said.

 

"Hehe.. yeah.. So.. You want a ride??" Tae happily said.

 

"Ok.. yeah Thanks Tae" Fany smiled. "Welcome Fany.. Ah.. let me open the door for you" Tae said. 

 

"Thanks Tae.. " Fany showed her best eyesmile 

 

"OMO.. She's so cute.." Tae thought. "Ok... lets go!"

 


 

"Of course...#Probably he's at the gym!! he waits Soo until his practice over#.. Grr.. that Sunny..." Jess was thought

 

"Amm.. I think I finally arrive..." Jess said to herself. She's in front of the big house...

 

"I need to touch the ring.." 

 

DIINGGG.. DOONGGG...

 

"Who????" A voice said. 

 

"Aa... I'm looking for.. Kwon Yuri.. Is he in home??" Jessica shyly asked.

 

The door opened and Jessica saw a beauty girl in front of her.

 

"Who are you?? Why you wanna see Yuri?? What you want??" The rude girl.. asked.

 

"Ah.. well.. I'm...Je.." 

 

"If you wanna be Yuri's girlfriend.. well you should forget this idea" The girl said.

 

"EH?? haha No no.. I only wanna.." 

 

"Hey come on Hyomin... get in the house please.." A guy appear behind the girl 

 

"Pff.. Fine... I'm checking you!!!" Hyomin said to Jessica. She only was confused. Yuri closed the door and he turn around.. "I'm sorry fo....."

 

"....." 

 

"You???.."

 

"Je.. Jessica...??" Yuri said.

 

"Are you Yuri??" Jessica asked. "Yeah.. I'm.. K... Kwon Yu..ri." He dorky smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Sorry yesterday I have a lot of homework.. but finally.. IT'S FRIDAY :D hehe Party day.. haha Well I hope you like this chapter.. and the history too :) thanks for read and suscribe too! I love you guys.! Fighting! :D  Ah! I almost forgot! If you have any idea about the history.. please tell me :D I can incluide in the story :) Good night guys! :D