Sooyoung to the rescue.

Fun and love, perfect combination.

 

"Hey Sunny.. Is he your boyfriend??" 

 

"EHH?? WHAT?? Of course no!! Eh,. what are you saying?? hahah come on Seo.. hahaha I'm not her girlfriend,... heheh" Sunny said nervous.

 

"Ok relax... I just said.." Seohyun chukle.

 

"Come on Seo... hahaha don't joke... " Sunny was blushed.

 

"Oh come on Sunny it's obvious.. he likes you."

 

"Oh.. Seo... can we change the topic please!!!!???" Sunny said.

 

"Hahaha ok.. ok Sunny" Seo laugh

 


 

"Thanks Sir." Yuri said.

 

"A pleasure Mr. In a moment your waiter come here" The men said and leaved the table.

 

"Thank you" Jessica said. "Hey Yuri.. really.. you don't need to buy me a coffee" Jessica said.

 

"No, it's my way to said thank you Jess so.." Yuri smiled.

 

"Jess??" Jessica asked. "Ah.. well... i... if you don't like it.. I .. I can change ... for oth.. other or.. I'll tell you Jessica..." Yuri said very nervous.

 

"Hahaha relax Yul.." Jessica laugh.  "Ah... sorry.." Yuri was blushed.

 

"So.. How you wanna call me??" Jessica said with a big smile in her face.

 

"Ah.. I don't know... ammm.. Maybe.. Jessi??" Yuri suggested.. "Hey I know!! Sica" Yuri happyly said.

 

"Sica?? Why sica??? hehehe" Jess question him.

 

"Because.. It's cool.. and gentle... like.. like you" Yuri explained

 

"wow.. good movement boy.. Hahaha" Jessica smiled.

 

They are have a chat.. and enjoy the moment suddenly, they ordered two coffees and some of snacks, they are knowing one to other..

 

"Wow.. she's like an angel.. I don't know why all said that Jessica is the Ice princess.." Yuri thought

 

"He's so funny.. why I don't see him before??" Jessica thought

 


 

Taeyeon and Yoona arrived at Tiffany's house. It's already 5:00 p.m. Tae went to the door and stopped in front of this without make a move.

 

"Hey.. Taeyeon.. you need to touch the ring.." Yoona suggested.

 

"...." 

 

"Tae??? Are you ok??" Yoona took Tae's shoulder

 

"Eh??? yeah yeah!! I'm ok... Uhh.. Ok.. here we go..." Tae steeled himself and touched the ring..

 

DINNNGGG DONNNGGG....

 

Tae was shaking.. He was very nervous. Yoona only saw his friend felt worried.

 

"There's is nobody...??" Yoona murmured.

 

"I.. I think so.." Tae said.. "Oh yeah!! Tiffany works in Party Burritos!! Oh.. I forgot!! Pabo.. Come on Yoong.. we need to go to Party Burritos"

 

"Party.. Burritos??" In this moment Tae was walking to his car and heard something...

 

"Ah.. Tae.. " Yoona said. "Good night Miss." Yoona bowed to the lady.

 

"Good night gentlemen" Tiff's mom said.

 

"H.. hey!! good night.. Mrs. Hwang... " Tae said. "I... Is.. Tiffany in.. h..home??" Tae nervous said.

 

"Hey relax boy, no, Tiffany is working right now.. Are you her friends??" The lady said.

 

"Yeah.. well.. Y..yeah.. sorry for disturb you.. amm.. we gotta go.. come on Yoon.." Tae said as he walked to his car

 

"Hey wait.. Do you want leave a message to Tiffany??" Her mom suggested.

 

"Ah,.. no... thank.." Tae was interrupted .. "Yeah.. If don't disturb you.. Tell Tiffany that Taeyeon came here looking for her.. trying to say sorry for.. what Tae??" Yoona saw Taeyeon.. He was very scared and he was shaking...

 

"For.. leave her.. to fast in the afternoon.." Tae looks at the floor all the time as he murmured..

 

"Yeah.. please Miss.. well if we don't disturb you we'll thanked you a lot!!" Yoona said to the woman

 

"Of course guys, I'll tell her when she came home Allright?? Ah.. I almost forgot... Your name??" She said to Taeyeon

 

"Ah.. I'm.. Kim... Kim Taeyeon.." Tae finally saw Tiff's mom and he was blushed..

 

"Ok Taeyeon, I'll tell her, don't worry" The lady told him.

 

"Thank you so much, sorry for the mess.. Good night and.. Thanks for attend us" Yoona said.

 

"Yeah.. when you want guys. Good night!!" She waved at them

 

Tae and Yoona went to the car and Tae saw the lady one more time.. he started to drive. When they already left the house, Mrs. Hwang entered in her home.

 

"He's a Kim.. Son of.. Mr. Kim?? Wow.. TIffany know a Kim.." Mrs. Hwang said to herself. "He's cute.. I think if.. Fany and he.. No no no.. haha She she would have told me.. Or not??"

 


 

"Hahahaha!!! really???" Jessica laugh

 

"Yes!! hahaha I can't resist my laugh!!! hahaha" Yuri said..

 

"Hahaha oh Yul.. you are so funny" Jess said as she cleaned a tear of her laugh

 

"Really?? well... I'm shyly.. actually.." Yuri said. "But you are so funny too!! Hahaha But Why all call you #Ice princess#??" Yuri asked.

 

"It's for Soyoung and Sunny.. in 4th grade.. They said.. that I'm so cold with the strangers." Jessica explained.

 

"Yeah.. well that's true.." Yuri said. "Heyy!! what are you saying??? haha Pabo.." And Jess hit Yuri's shoulder

 

"Hehe I'm joking.. but.. you scared me in my house.. for your voice.." Yuri said. "Oh.. you think that?? eh???" Jessica asked facetiously

 

"Hahaha Yeah.. haha I thought..#She will kill me#!!!" Yuri laugh

 

"Hey! haha Oh yeah.. wait.. If I collided with you in the school.. Why Soo told me that you already left 30 minutes ago..??" Jess was confuse

 

"Amm... ???.. Oh!! yes!! maybe because I left him.. before his practice started.. but I went to the library for a health book.. so I think I take my time in this.. hehe" Yuri explained.

 

"Oh I see.." Jessica said.

 

They enjoyed the moment having chats and joking one to other. All the restaurant was enjoy the moment.

 

"How many Sir.???"

 

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" The boy push the waiter to the wall and he walked to the counter. 

 

"Hey... baby... why you stay here ahh??"

 

"Arrrgg... Hyoyeon.. what are you doing here??" Sunny said worried.

 

"Hey... i'm came to see..hip..you.." Hyoyeon explained.

 

"Why?? I'm nothing of you.." Sunny said. 

 

"WHat are you talking about??? hip... we are..." Hyoyeon was interrupted

 

" My gosh.. Are you drunk?? Hyoyeon!! you're drunk!!!" Sunny said. "I.. I'm fine... Shh.. don't scream.." Hyoyeon told her.

 

"Ppff.. stupid.. come on.." Sunny dragged Hyoyeon out of the restaurant by the back door.

 


 

"Hyoyeon.. Are you stupid?? you can't come here when you're drunk!!!" Sunny scolded him

 

"Aiissh.. baby.. don't scream!!! I came here because I love you and.. I need you in my life.." Hyoyeon tried to hug Sunny but she stopped

 

"Hyoyeon.. listen to me.. You and me.. broke up.. I don't love you anymore.. I'm not your friend.. You cheated me.." Sunny cried "You're a player.. I'm not your girlfriend anymore.. I would NEVER return to you.. I.. I hate you... now please.. go away.. and.. leave me alone.."

 

Hyoyeon was very angry.. he can't belive that a girl reject him. He started to scream.. He was vey furious.

 

" YOU SUNNY!!! YOU KNOW WHAT??? I NEVER LOVED YOU I ONLY WANT YOU BUT.. YOU NOT WANTED... I HATE YOU MORE SUNNY.. I'M PLAYED WITH YOU!!! ... YEAH.. YOU'RE A !! AND YOU'RE STUPID.. !!!! I HOPE YOU ROT IN THE HELL..!!!!!"

 

Hyoyeon's words makes Sunny felt really bad.. she only cried.. Hyoyeon only was kicking and hitting everything in his path

 

"K!!! Hyoyeon!!!! GET OUT OF THE RESTAURANT.. NEVER COME BACK!!! AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE STUPID ING PLAYER!!!!!" Sunny yelled

 

Hyoyeon exploded to hear that.. "OH YEAH??? WEL.. IF YOU DON'T WANT STAY WITH ME... YOU DON'T STAY WITH NOBODY!!!!!" He was going to beat the girl.. Suddenly..

 

"DO NOT YOU DARE!!!" The guy beat Hyoyeon's face.. and made the guy fall to the ground.

 

"AAAARRRRHHH!!!!!" 

 

"Sunny.. are you ok???" Sunny can't saw the guy's face with clearness but she recognized his voice

 

"Yeah... than..." Hyoyeon took the guy's shoulders and turned to him then he beat the guy's face and made his nose bleed. The mens was fighting and they bodies have blood in some parts. Sunny only was screamed and tried to separate but the guys ignore her. The guy was win because he was used karate moves. When Hyoyeon was about to lose.. he took a tube which was on the floor and then going to hit the other guy.

 

"AAHHHH!!!!!!" The guy fall in the ground.. Hyoyeon hit his back with the tube.

 

"My god!! HYOYEON STOP!!!!" Sunny said. Hyoyeon came close to the guy and when he was beat guy's face with the tube the guy kicked his stomach and Hyoyeon fall at the groun too. The other guy put his foot in Hyoyeon's chest.

 

"Hear me idiot.. if you.. if you ever bother.. I will kill you.. now leave her alone.. I don't want to see you... said anything to her or.. insult her RIGHT???" Hyoyeon was shaking...

 

"Yeah yeah.. please let me go!!! I'll never bother her again!!!!" The other guy only remove his foot of Hyo's chest..

 

"Scram idiot .." Hyoyeon stands yo and then he started to run.." YOU!!!!" Hyo said and  leaved the two alone..

 

"Hey.. Are you ok???" Sunny asked.

 

"Yeah.. yeah.. don't worry.. this guy really bothered you no??"

 

"Well yes.. I'm her exgirlfriend.. He only played with me... Sunny said as she sob

 

"Hey.. relax.. he already go.. Don't worry" 

 

"Thanks for save me Sooyoung.." Sunny said and smiled to him.

 

"Don't worry Sunny.. I'm very happy that you're ok.." Soo smiled

 

The two was blushed. Looking to the other's eyes.

 

"You're bleeding" Sunny said.

 

"Ah.. it's nothing... I'm going to.." Soo was interrupted. "Come here.. I'm going to heal your wounds" Sunny help Sooyoung and went into the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey sorry for the late update guys!! but i'm here again :) enjoy the chapter and thanks for read an suscribe. Have a nice day guys I love you!! :) Dramma dramma... haa ok not much... :) Enjoy :D