That afternoon...

Fun and love, perfect combination.

"Yeah.. I'm.. Kwon Yuri.." He said very nervous.

 

"Why she's here??? Is she lost??? Ah.. she's so beautiful.."

 

"But.. I collided with you a few hours ago!!" Jessica said.

 

"Yeah.. But I did not know that you are looking for me.. I had no any idea!!!" Yuri said to Jess.

 

"Her... it's perfect..." Yuri thought

 

"Pff.. yah I guess.. you're right.. ah.." Jessica dissapointed said.

 

"Hey come on Yuri.. say something!! ask her.. WHATEVER!!"  Yuri was very nervous.

 

"Well.. Wh.. what's up??" Yuri asked. "Eh?? Oh yeah! the notebook. Take it. Sunny said it's yours, and you'll need for study.. you have an exam right??" Jess asked.

 

"Oh thanks.. re.. really thank you so much. And yeah we have an exam of health and.. yeah.. I need t...to study hehe". Yuri explained. 

 

"She went to my home.. only for give me my notebook??"  Yuri smiled..

 

"Ok.. I did it. So.. I gotta go.. thanks for attending me. Good bye Yuri." Jessica started to walk back to her home.

 

"DON'T LET HER GO!!!! Do.. anything!!!!"  Yuri felt brave.. and without think.. he said..: "JESSICA WAIT!!!" 

 

Jessica turned around to Yuri. "Yes.. What's up??" She asked. 

 

"Ah.. well.. Y..you cam.. came here only for.. give.. give me my not.. notebook.. so.. " Yuri was interrupted

 

"Hey.. I don't know you.. Sunny told me the whole story.. I only do it for her.. It was a favor." Jessica coldly said.

 

Yuri felt so hurt in this moment. He was to scream.. and break anything.. but he's decide to try it with Jessica.

 

"I know.. but I wanna thank you.. ah... Do you wanna.. amm take a coffee???" Yuri's face was RED!!

 

"Coffee??" Jessica looks him all the time, that makes Yuri's face more red..

 

"Y.. yeah.. amm or some of food.. whatever you want" Yuri said.

 

"Why you...??" Jessica was interrupted. "Cause you do me a favor.. I wanna pay for this... " Yuri explained.

 

"Ah.. it's that so.." Jess was thinking.. "What's he want?? Why is he invited me to take a coffee?? mmm That's strange.. But he's cute.. should I.. give him a chance??" 

 

"I don't live far from here.. so.. I can change my clothes in my house.. and.. then.. we.. we can go for the coffee" Jessica said.

 

"Really?? omoo!! thanks! ok.. I'm look for some money and I take you to your home fine???" Yuri said excited. 

 

"Yeah.. no problem.." Jess was surprised for the happy and dorky attitude of Yuri

 


 

"Here.. we arrived.." Tae said.

 

"Thanks Tae.. really thanks." Fany thanked. "Hey don't worry. No problem Tiffany" Tae said her. "So.. is this your home???" 

 

"Yeah.. Do you wanna come??" Fany asked. "Yeah.. Hey.. Wait.. WHAT?? ... H TIFFANY!! MY WRIST!!!"

 

Tiffany took Tae's wrist and entered in the house. Tae was rubbing his wrist.

 

"Is your mom here??" Tae said nervious. "No, she's working. She comes at 4:00 p.m." Fany explained.

 

"Do you wanna some of drink?? or.. snack??" Tiff offered.

 

"No, no thanks.. I'm fine." Tae said.

 

"Sure?? ok.. well can you wait here please?? I'm going to chance my clothes.." Fany said.

 

"Yeah don't worry.. I'll sit.. here." Tae said as he sit on Fany's couch.

 

"Thanks.. I come in a minute." Fany leaves the room, and she went to her room.

 

"Her house is too pretty.." Tae started to see everything on Fany's house..

 

"She.. might be loves pink.." He said to himself.

 

Tae started to walk around the house.. he already saw all 1st floor. He stopped when he saw a pictures in a boudoir

 

      "Tiffany. Vacations to Tokio"

 

"She looks.. so lovely..." Tae was distracted. He can't saw anything more than the picture.

 

"BBOOOO!!!!!" 

 

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" Tae launched a karate blow in the loud's direction..

 

"YYAAAAA!!!!!"

 

"OOwww!!! CAUTION!!!" 

 

Tiffany fell to the ground. "God!!! Tiffany are you ok??? oo ... I hit you??" Tae helped Tiffany to stand up and rubbed her arm

 

"Yeah hehe don't worry you don't hit me Tae.. sorry for scared you" Tiffany apologized.

 

"Pff.. for luck,.. I don't hit you.." Tae relaxed himself

 

"Yeah... hehe but you are very good on Karate. I could feel your arm in my face.. " Tiffany laugh

 

"Sorry Tiffany.." Tae said. "Hey don't worry, I'm fine Tae"

 

"Hey.. Are you ready??" Tae asked.

 

"Yeah.. this is my uniform.. You like it??" Tiffany question him.

 

 

" Yeah.. It's.. you.. You look so good" Tae stammered

 

"Thanks Tae.." Tiffany was blushed. "Wait, I'm going for my bag." Fany went to her room. "Yeah.. I'll wait"

 

Ring Ring Dong, Ring Ring Dong... Phone it's ringing

 

"Hey son, I need you here.. I want to introduce someone"

"But dad.. I'm busy now.."

"Hey bad boy.. come on!!! I need you in the house NOW!!!"

"Pff.. I hate you dad,.."

"Kim Taeyeon.. come to home NOW!!!!! I be waiting for you.. you have.. 20 minutes."

"What??? Dad.. HEY DAD!!!!"

"...."

 

Tae hanged up his phone. "!!.. Stupid dad... I don't have choice..." Tae needed to go.. so he wrote a note for Tiffany and put in her picture, then he leaves the house and drived to his dad's place.

 

"Hey Tae I'm here!!!.. OH.. Tae??" Tiffany saw the note in her picture.. 

 

"Fany I'm sorry, dad called me and.. he needs me in home. Sorry I'll pay for leave you.. Tae"

 

"Oh.. he's in home now.." Tiffany was dissapointed.. 

 

"I'll pay for leave you..." Fany thought.. "A date??.. No no no.. what I'm thinking.." Tiffany shaked her head and watched the hour..

 

"MY GOD!! I'm late to work!!!!" Tiffany ran to the door, took her keys and went to the Party Burritos.

 


 

PARTY BURRITOS

 

"There you are Mr." 

 

"Thank you sir."

 

"If you need anything tell me." Soo said and leave the customer.

 

"Pff.. Where's Tiffany??? Her turn starts 15 minutes ago.." 

 

"....." Sunny was see Sooyoung madly..

 

"Sunny?? Are you Ok???... SUNNY!!!!!"

 

"AH.. ahh what?? oh...I don't know.. mom.. I'll call her Ok??" Sunny suggested.

 

"Yeah thanks honey.. be careful ok baby??" And she went to the kitchen again..

 

" Yeah.. don't worry mom.. Ah.. Tiff.. where are you???" Sunny dialed Tiff's number.. Suddenly..

 

"I'M HERE!!!! I'M HERE!! SORRY I'M LATE!!!" Tiffany ran to the kitchen and took her apron "Oh Mrs. Lee.. I'm sorry for the delay.. I have a problem and.. "

 

"Hey.. don't worry Tiffany, It's ok.. all have this kind of problems, go and attend the tables ok??" Mrs. Lee said.

 

"Yeah.. and I'm sorry.. really really sorry Mrs." Tiffany apologized.. "Hey forget it.. I'm not mad at you Fany" Mrs. Lee smiled "Thank you.. "Fany said then she started to work.

 


 

"Mr Kim.. your dad is waiting for you" 

 

"Yeah.. thanks.. Where is he??" Tae said furious.

 

"It's in his office Mr. Kim," 

 

"Thanks Taemin." Tae walked to dad's office, he was really mad. Tae pushed the door.. causing a big loud.

 

"Hey Tae.. you're in home" Mr. Kim said.

 

"Come on dad, what you want?? I'm very mad at you.." Tae said.

 

"Hey.. Mad at me?? Why???" Mr. Kim asked.

 

"I have an important appointment now.." Tae lied.. He wanted to go to Tiffany's house again to say sorry.. "WHAT YOU WANT????!!!" Tae yelled

 

"Hey.. relaxed Taeyeon.. I wanna introduce you someone... " Mr. Kim make an "Enter" signal..

 

A boy entered in Mr. Kim's office.. A tall guy.. 

 

"Who is he?? Tae asked.

 

"The son of our family's friend... Mr. Im... You remember him??" Mr. Kim said.

 

"Yeah yeah..." Tae said with arrogance 

 

"Well his son was transferred to your school, and he don't have friends.. so I want you to be his friend. Ok???" Mr. Kim said.

 

"Yeah.. yeah.. It's all dad?? I need to go!!" Tae stand up.

 

"Wait Tae.. you need spend time with him.." Mr. Kim said.

 

"Arrr.. fine.. Come on!! lets go.. " Tae said to the stranger.. "Ok.. hey wait!!" The boy followed him.

 

"BE CAREFUL TAE!!! AND TREAT HIM WELL!!!" Mr. Kim yelled. "Aiisshh... this kid..."

 


 

Tae and the stranger went to his car.. they entered in it. And Tae started to drive.

 

"Amm.. Wh.." The boy was interrupted. "Sorry friend.. my dad.. ahh.. bothers me sometimes.." Tae apologized.

 

The guy smiled.. "Don't worry.. by de way.. I'm Yoona, Im Yoona.. What's your name??" Yoona said kindly

 

"I'm Taeyeon.. Kim Taeyeon... but you can tell me Tae or.. whatever you want." Tae said and smiled.

 

"Thanks Tae..  So.. Where do we go???" Yoona asked.

 

"To Tiffany's house.." Tae responded. "Amm..."  Yoona said, he was very confused.

 

In the way, Tae explained to Yoona all his history, all his life.. until this afternoon, with Tiffany and why they are going to her house.

 


 

"We are here Jessica!!" Yuri said excited

 

"Party Burritos??? Sunny's restaurant??" Jessica said coldly..

 

"Ah.. w.. well.. if you don't want... enter.. we c.. can go .. to.. to another.. pla.. place.." Yuri said very nervous.

 

"Stupid Yuri.. Party Burritos?? .. she really hates me..." Yuri thought...

 

Jessica saw Yuri's face.. "He looks sad..."

 

"I'm joking.. come on Yuri" Jessica smiled. And they entered in the Restaurant, Yuri opened the door for Jessica "Thanks Yul" Jess said

 

"MY GOD.. I said.. Yul???"

 

"She called me Yul..???"  The YulSic's faces was RED.

 

"Hey! welcome to Party Burritos.. How many??" 

 

"Ah.. table for two.." Yuri said

 

"Ok.. Come here please."

 

"Thank you.." Both said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys :D I can update soon! hahaha I'm going to do my homework and probably in the night I update a new chapter too!! :) So.. what do you think?? YulSic have a date??? haha And What's happend to Tae on Tiffany's house?? haha Well.. thanks for read and comment. Oh I almost forgot.. Thanks for suscribe You make me very happy :) Well enjoy the chapter.. I love you guys :) Good morning!! Fighting!! :)